Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari (604 Views)

"We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari by dosantos: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
The indigens of Urhobo has warned the president to stay away from Nnamdi Kanu and his freedom fighters.
the federal government who on Sunday deployed the battalion of army which was tagged operation python dance to invade his resident in umuahia and has already cause the death of some while others injured. the unarmed IPOB members has been brutalized by the army and even going as far to bring mehelme to the NUJ.secretariat and brutalized the union members which has landed some in hospital. a move which was seen as unconstitutional by the whole public.
In a statement which was sign by all Urhobo leaders, it was said that the fact he is the sitting president does not give him the right to arrest and attack unarmed civilians of the same country he served. stressing that the URHOBOs has it stand with the IPOB leader. as they are sensing bias from the action of the president who did nothing to the Arewa quite notice since he arrived the country, adding that the URHOBOs has all it take to ruin his administration if his actions become unbearable,that the wish of the IPOB should be granted to avoid further political unrest.
Re: Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari by NothingDoMe: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Source please. I don't want the resident zombies to mess on this thread. I want to give them a good whipping.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari by dosantos: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
I know someone here is a spy but u can't get far. U want what type of source I m a reporter writing for all Urhobo media house so come and get me.
Re: Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari by BlowBack: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Isaiah 18:1–7
Re: Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari by PehaKaso: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari by PehaKaso: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari by PehaKaso: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Stay Away From Kanu,urhobo Warned Buhari by fratermathy(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2017
dosantos:
I know someone here is a spy but u can't get far. U want what type of source I m a reporter writing for all Urhobo media house so come and get me.

You are simply miserable. Nothing more.

I'm done trying to educate your IGBOTIC brain about the stupidity in impersonating Urhobos online. It won't achieve anything whatsoever.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PDP Press Statement Against The Humiliation Of Unharmed Civilians / My Friends Love Me Because I Am Different From Other Igbos / Ipob Members Captured By Army While Eating Fried Rice, Jollof Rice And Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.