Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,112 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? (948 Views)

Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC / GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
I recharged Airtel N500 on monday to subscribe for my browsing later this week, and by evening it was all gone

I found out that I have been subscribed to these services:

(1) 10VID_1VID3

(2) Games Club

(3) GAMESCLUBDAILYNAZARA20

The 10VID_1VID3 first took N50, and showed me how to unsubscribe

It was when I unsubscribed that I received a barrage of SMS from GAMESCLUBDAILYNAZARA20 till all my money was gone

After they zapped my money, I've been receiving error messages from GAMESCLUBDAILYNAZARA20 that it's unable to subscribe because of insufficient airtime, till today

I've gone to their facebook but they haven't replied since 24hrs

Is there a way to report to NCC? I want my money back, no matter how long it takes

I will never leave N500 for any telecommunications network.

Below are screen shots

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, nairalanders!

Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
more pictures, lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 !

check out the dates and time on the screenshots

Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by emamos: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
call 622, dats ncc numba
Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by adontcare(f): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
Urs is 500. Mine was 1500 to subscribe data. I was not given d mb neither did dey refund d 1500. I called everyday until I was told dat subscription was exhausted. I just removed d sim and threw away
Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
emamos:
call 622, dats ncc numba

No one is picking up, dont they have a regular GSM number?

adontcare:
Urs is 500. Mine was 1500 to subscribe data. I was not given d mb neither did dey refund d 1500. I called everyday until I was told dat subscription was exhausted. I just removed d sim and threw away

N1500!? I swear I go constitute nuisance for their office... I will go there with mattress, pillow and cooking pot... Them most give me back my N1500 Haba!
Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by Gurusizkid(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin grin Naija with freebies grin You no know say awoof the turn bella? grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by Gurusizkid(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

N1500!? I swear I go constitute nuisance for their office... I will go there with mattress, pillow and cooking pot... Them most give me back my N1500 Haba!

Na freebies cause am grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gurusizkid:

Bros no be small thing o... Na my last card I just take put N500 make I enjoy night browsing for 20 days... Abeg you sabi mtn night browsing code? I've divorced Airtel
Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gurusizkid:

OK o don see the mtn night, I go try am this night... I'll never recharge more than N100 again
Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by Gurusizkid(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Bros no be small thing o... Na my last card I just take put N500 make I enjoy night browsing for 20 days... Abeg you sabi mtn night browsing code? I've divorced Airtel

You must be on mtn pluse, text NIGHT to 131
Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by theNOISEmaker: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

hahahahahahahaha my belle oh!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
hahahahahahahaha my belle oh!

grin

(1) (Reply)

2 Great Resources You Need This Holiday For Resounding Success In 2018!! / Gionee A1 Worst Phone Ever? / How Can I Make Payment On Jumia With Visa Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.