Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) (1207 Views)

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by Dandy1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
My first child is one. It's exactly one year ago my pretty daughter was born. I remember vividly all that happened that day. It was a mixture of happiness an sadness. A bitter sweet feeling. What a twist. I created a thread back then pouring out my feelings: https://www.nairaland.com/3347531/bitter-true-story-childs-delivery
Today, the the sadness and bitterness is long gone. Our daughter gives all the happiness we could desire in a child. So troublesome and energetic as you can see in the pictures below.
Though as humans we desire what could have been, but it's best we appreciate what we have. Many people have nothing. While some are facing frustrations and sadness on what they have. Thus, I'm very grateful to God as a person that has absolute joy and no troubles in my life. Though we all keep striving for a better life, nothing beats a happy peaceful life with only the basic little worries.
To people going through whatever bitterness at the moment- it's only for a short while. Just do the best you can to get out of the situation. Time will definitely heal the pain. Happy birthday to you BooBoo! (Na she alone dey bear the name now. Lol)

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by decatalyst(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Beautiful baby.

But why spoil it with that 'wig' nau angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by eezeribe(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
She come resemble patience Jonathan... Lol...
Is that thing wig or something
There is a very thin line between looking cute and Ojuju Calabar...

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by Dandy1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
More...
With mum
She has sparse hair. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by Dandy1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
More

Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by chii8(f): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Haba nah this baby is beautiful without the wig...all you first time mothers,e dey una body.

happy bye day little one, don't mind your mummy, you are even gentle enough to not drag that wig out of your hair.

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by clily: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Happi Birthday cutie, may your light always shine and my you grow to be a source of joy and blessings to your parents

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by Dandy1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
chii8:
Haba nah this baby is beautiful without the wig...all you first time mothers,e dey una body.

happy bye day little one, don't mind your mummy, you are even gentle enough to not drag that wig out of your hair.
It's just for pictures o. Her hair is kindda bald cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by Ginaz(f): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
She's a cutie, see her small 2naira teeth. She wants to start chewing meat now. grin

God bless your home.
Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chubby bany , she's adorablesmiley
Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by Dandy1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ginaz:
She's a cutie, see her small 2naira teeth. She wants to start chewing meat now. grin

God bless your home.
She took chicken liver for breakfast today. With the few teeth. It is nice watching kids grow.
Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by Destined2win: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wow cutie. Mine coming soon.

MADAM DO NOT EVER PUT WIG ON THAT BABY. IT'S NOT ONLY YOUR BABY. angry

Does she know what you men by 'sparse hair?

She is way cuter without that wig
Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: My Daughter's Birthday: A Happy Moment (photos) by Tinkybabe(f): 4:47am On Sep 14, 2017
She's so beautiful.. Happy Belated birthday Princess.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Locally Made Home Furniture-transformed My Home!! / Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? / Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.