Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths (32111 Views)

2023 Presidency Behind Provocations In The Villa — Guardian / Sit-at-home Order: Enugu Residents Ignore IPOB / Ignore IPOB, You Are Safe In The North - Arewa Youths Tell Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by smellingmenses: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
ddippset:
if they retaliate now you would still say they are retalitiing because their brother is in power. that is how iliterates and educated illiterates speak from all compass points of their mouths.
Have they ever stopped attacking?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
freshvine:
Buhari should explain to Nigerians what baboons and monkeys will be soak in blood during his campaign.

He should also tell us the meaning of 97% and 5% after winning the election.

Islam terrorists.

Iboland is 50 million in population.

Let me check for you please

Yes ipob and Ijaw are the Baboons and the monkeys

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by talk2percy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:

Anyone or group that supports Igbos online or physically will be dealt with ruthlessly

u well? Na by force to b a Nigerian?
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
bonnylight003:

Olboy forget your childish rant..

the moment they northern youth misbehaves.. Nigerian will burn down.. no one has monopoly of violence.

nigeria nation, with the 36 states will become a terror ground forever.

you guys are typing and insinuating trash.. this not 1970.. guy!

ipob is not scared of being tag terrorist group oh..

but hope you understand what terror mean..thens carefull relate it to ipob.. you see those people you call touts will bomb nigeria outta of existence..via terrorism.

if biafra burn.. nigeria burn..

don't support evil.. pray for peace. and tell your daura chimp to take his troop back.

we all know the beginning.. but the end even your greatest seer don't know..

this is still morning..
Akuko
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by MTKbudapest(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:

Anyone or group that supports Igbos online or physically will be dealt with ruthlessly

Myself and your father are ipob supporters.

Deal with him first then when you are through come let me end your miserable life for you.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Antoeni(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pls Arewa no need ,python Dancers re already taking care of them
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by KemjikaEme: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
ColonelDrake:
They all look so dirty and unkempt.
How are agitators intimidated by force supposed to look? Clean and dapper?
See foolishness!
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by pawesome(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
These illiterates are angry that no one talks about them anymore. It must really pain to be ignored. Their 1 second of fame seems to be over.
ur level of illiteracy pass dia own...ur pple re attackin hausas...na hausas cause wetin happen abi na who?...de re hia preachin peace wile u re hia stil wailing

Go get a lyf

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Hajardramadan(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
wailers are on Nairaland chanting online to portray their support for Biafra.......

my question is when last have you visited Abia and face the solders you criticize everyday?

1 Like

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by PaulOgenyi: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thank you Hausa people
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by perez100: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
The Hausas and Yorubas are useless and fools because boko haram killed many Igbos when Jonathan was in power yet Igbos never revenged buth we protected Hausas/Fulanis. But see how they are twisting history like their demonic Buhari and Awolowo.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by talk2percy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
freshvine:
Buhari should explain to Nigerians what baboons and monkeys will be soak in blood during his campaign.

Islam terrorists.

Don't mind them...honestly speaking, the number one originator of hate speech I know is Buhari...and his boys are still continuing from where he left off and are walking around freely and unmolested buh if it were to be someone from the East or west, or even the south, the whole force in Nigeria will b looking for him or her. Then someone will open his or her mouth and say we are one Stpd Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by jjjjj2017: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:
Nigerian Army won't ignore it
Progressives Nigeria won't ignore it
Sai Buhari! Sai BMC!
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by demelza: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
These illiterates are angry that no one talks about them anymore. It must really pain to be ignored. Their 1 second of fame seems to be over.
Thank God this bigot is no longer a mod.
Well done Seun.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by MTKbudapest(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
They cant do anything cos non of their brothers were hurt and they know quite well that if they try anything funny nigeria will become a history.

We are watching and waiting.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by kingthreat(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sall:
The northerners will never retaliate since there very own is in power. If the president had been a southerner. The entire north would have been on fire by now.

Worthless opinion
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Anwons(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
The statement issued is not a true reflection of their mind.
Though, it's wisdom implied. Why? Beyond the fact that their own is in gov't, they deliberately want to get all that is intended by industrialising the side using the resources owned by the 5% hence the pretence of non been provocative statement issued.

Nevertheless, I don't blame them and will never, but the so called politicians that calls themselves leaders from the south and east for not knowing what is at stake and seeing the future, rather prefers to loot for their eternal generations to come in stead of preparing for the rainy day.

Bcoz, the rain must certainly fall one day, and we will start from scratch.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by codecyan(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

If they react, you would say they have started. Now they are showing restraint, you are insulting them. I really wish you can see them one on one and say this to their face.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Emy4u(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
look at this fool. I hv told them to their face and nothing happened. If u don't know or may have forgotten, they are bunch of cowards. quote author=codecyan post=60424170]

If they react, you would say they have started. Now they are showing restraint, you are insulting them. I really wish you can see them one on one and say this to their face.[/quote]
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by OlaMiki: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nice one. let the terrorist IPOB continue with their madness, their doom is near with that their Cownu
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by ddippset(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
freshvine:

Islam terrorists.

Nigeria has had many myths since it was created. 1.India beat Nigeria 99-1 in a football match. 2.Coconut water makes one a dullard. 3.If your palms itch it means someone is about to dash you money. 4.When you sneeze it means someone is calling you somewhere. 5.Wole Shoyinka graduated with a 3rd class degree. 6.The latest one is that Buhari said he will treat 97% percent better than 5%. That interview was shown on international tv and what he said about 5 and 97% was very clearly. The video could still be found on the net. Unfortunately pdp and the wailers especially in the south east and south south have seen it as a propapropaganda tool. The lies started as a beer parlor and motor park gist but has unfortunately become a misinformation even for the enlightened and educated. Simply search on the net would inform you better on what Buhari really said. Stop listening to wailers, touts and politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Obiwiz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
oshe11:
Well.... Igbos are parasites and they offer nothing to Nigeria, with their landlock region.

Bt then again if Mosquito dey my house, I would gladly open the doors and chase it out because I am tired of treating MALARIA everytime, instead of spending all my resources buying wood, gum, etc in other to block the opeñings in my house so the MOSQUITOES wouldnt leave.....

SO MY QUESTION IS....

IF Igbos ARE TRULY PARASITES, WHY NOT CHASE THEM OUT INSTEAD OF FORCING THEM AND RISK LOSING MORE WITH DEM BEING AROUND
Very logical question. I've been asking this question, but no one has proffered an equally logical or intelligent answer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by KemjikaEme: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
freeborn76:
The Hausas are generally more tolerant than Igbos...that is why we have Igbos in their millions in the north
The Hausa is not more tolerant than anyone. They are actually the most dangerous people to live with because they are always out to kill in the face of little provocation and disaggrement.
Do you know the number of Igbos/non Hausa that are victims of sectarian and religious disturbances in the North even way before the independence of Nigeria? How many times have you heard about Hausas running for their lives or feeling insecure in the East? Naturally, we don't take up weapons to attack the Hausa and Fulani communities regardless of how many times they provoke us. I blame the Nigerian Military for creating an opportunity where aggreived youths attacked Hausas in Port Harcourt because they want to instigate strife which will give room for tagging Ipob a terrorist organization.
The Igbos that are scattered in the North basically go there for economic pursuits or to fill a need in the Western establishments as can been seen prior the war when Igbos took up juicy appointments in the North because they were and are still better educated and more open to white collar jobs in pre and post colonial establishments.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Lilimax(f): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lunatics every where ranging from IPOB , AREWA youths, Niger Delta Militia, the ones from South West embarassed Make una give peace a chance in this nation to know where we're heading for. After all, the ruling APC has failed us woefully embarassed
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

I can't believe you just made this annoying statement bro. Not that I am defending the arewa youths issuing threats to Igbos living in the north but this time we must applaud their calmness. Your statement is too reckless. If they react now, you people will be the first call UN, Trump and other international bodies about their attack.
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Emy4u(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Just as operation kill any Hausa around u is also ongoing. Let them come back to their business locations. Why did they resort to live in d police station. Are they new recruit?quote author=Antoeni post=60423972]Pls Arewa no need ,python Dancers re already taking care of them[/quote]
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Sleyanya1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
God Bless the Arewa youths for such resolution (If
Genuine).

But why are they rather not speaking against the deployment of the military to the South East zone by the F.G

Why are they acting blind to the one sided Political appointments in the country?

Why are they not chanting the call for Equity in the Nigerian government?

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Abagworo(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
2019 done and dusted as PDP strategy of using IPOB has failed.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by Emy4u(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
See biko haram member talking! U think I don't know u. Go and deal with urself first
OlaMiki:
Nice one. let the terrorist IPOB continue with their madness, their doom is near with that their Cownu
Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by ritababe(f): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

so na you spew something like this? na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths by smellingmenses: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lilimax:
Lunatics every where ranging from IPOB , AREWA youths, Niger Delta Militia, the ones from South West embarassed Make una give peace a chance in this nation to know where we're heading for. After all, the ruling APC has failed us woefully embarassed
Define Peace!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police: Anthony Ogbizi In Birth Certificate Forgery Scandal, Resigns Secretly / Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC / Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.