Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:22 PM

Shocker! Listen To Leaked Audio Conversation Of Tony Nwoye And Arthur Eze Threat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocker! Listen To Leaked Audio Conversation Of Tony Nwoye And Arthur Eze Threat (1809 Views)

Bbnaija Fans Reacts To Leaked Video Of NENGI And BURNA BOY At Night Club / Bbnaija Fans Reacts To Leaked Video Of NENGI And BURNA BOY At Night Club / Tony Nwoye Is A Cultist – Anambra Elites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker! Listen To Leaked Audio Conversation Of Tony Nwoye And Arthur Eze Threat by Laganch: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
H APC NWC
Date: September 13, 2017Author: Abuchi 0 Comments — Edit

IMG-20170913-WA0000An exclusive audio conversation between Hon. Tony Nwoye and his sponsor Prince Arthur Eze after his 45 minutes drilling on Monday by APC Appeal Committee. During the conversation Nwoye in an angry tone referred to the party leadership as fools and threatened to wipe-out the APC appeal committee members and the NWC.

It is believed that the conversation took place after he was questioned by the appeal committee in Abuja. The two voices were overheard discussing their worries about what the outcome of the appeal might be. They sounded very worry and shares their concerns if they loose the governorship ticket.

The men also discussed on how they will deal with everyone involved in the appeal including the party leadership. One of them was heard saying “since they said I used NANS to disrupt the primary, I will also use my boys to track them down and wipe them out. I am sure they know I am a bad guy. I will deal with all of them if they collect this ticket from me. Over my dead body, I will fight them back with everything I have”

read more on...https://cedilandblog./2017/09/13/shocker-listen-to-leaked-audio-conversation-of-tony-nwoye-and-arthur-eze-threatening-to-deal-with-apc-nwc/

Re: Shocker! Listen To Leaked Audio Conversation Of Tony Nwoye And Arthur Eze Threat by campusflavour: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gbam
Re: Shocker! Listen To Leaked Audio Conversation Of Tony Nwoye And Arthur Eze Threat by babyfaceafrica: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lies
Re: Shocker! Listen To Leaked Audio Conversation Of Tony Nwoye And Arthur Eze Threat by flimzy24: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
.I hv been saying this, call of the strike and u wil c de great reduction in the numba IPOB protesters. Some of them are idle students, who have noting doing bcus of the strike. The blood of any injured or dead student wil b on de head of any one, group or thing responsible for dis strike.

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Storms Of Life / Dangote Refinery Recruiting Field Engineers / Ecobank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.