Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) (24345 Views)

Download This Hot And Fresh HIP-HOP/R&B Mixtape By DJ Hypno / AYAYA BEAT: Download Free Afro Hip Hop/pop Instrumental #beheardbeseen / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Hustler3(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
Download this beat.Use it for anything and tell me what's up with the beat.
this' the link
http://www.plunder.com/Longtime-Comin-Comin-download-5d89d50cce.htm
pls do leave a comment.
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by ElRazur: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2010
You need to add variation. It sounds like a backbone to a beat - i.e I am expecting more to happen but it isn't for at least another 55 seconds or so. The accent you introduced is in the same range as the main beat. I.e The main beat and the accent that is meant to make it sound different sounds in the same range and that cause the human to see it as too busy [or noise]

I am sure someone can do a job over it vocally and make it all gel together, but as beat goes, it needs more work. Nice attempt and try though. smiley

PS
I posted couple of beats and you may want to offer your views too.
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by wengewenge: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2010
seems everyone is making beats nowadays . ofoka has produced a strong generation of nairaland producers.
nice beat hustler but add some changing patterns , thats what elrazur calls variation.
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by ElRazur: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2010
wengewenge:

seems everyone is making beats nowadays . ofoka has produced a strong generation of nairaland producers.
nice beat hustler but add some changing patterns , thats what elrazur calls variation.

Well I am not from his class. I have been doing this from a long time as a hobby. lol

The problem with "teaching" people with how to make beat is that they end up knowing a particular way and not looking beyond the scope of other means. You just do not "teach" this kind of things in my opinion, you gotta have an ear for it and have interest in it. That is why when someone like eminem produces some track, it just sounds odd. While his interest may be rapping, I very much doubt he is talented when it come to production and trying to "learn" of dre in the studio appears to have produced below par result.

By the way, I go vex if anyone call me producer. I am more or less a hobbyist and beat maker. lol. grin
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by wengewenge: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
ElRazur:

By the way, I go vex if anyone call me producer. I am more or less a hobbyist and beat maker. lol. grin
of course you are not , it is obvious in ur level of beats . most hobbyist say that including me.

ElRazur:

Well I am not from his class. I have been doing this from a long time as a hobby.

yes thats true, but at least u passed there to learn a thing or two like i did.

ElRazur:

The problem with "teaching" people with how to make beat is that they end up knowing a particular way and not looking beyond the scope of other means. You just do not "teach" this kind of things in my opinion, you gotta have an ear for it

thats right everyone claims that .
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Hustler3(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
well thanx yall 4 d advice.anyway,that beat was one of the first beats i did. i've improved alot.
plz lend me a lil. of your time and check this one.I've reduced the length 4 easy download
http://www.plunder.com/streetnigga-mp3-download-1105e157f7.htm
@Elzazur
I believe this one has the variation your talking about
wengewenge:

No be today yash dey back.You see from my profile that i joined this forum yesterday so I no be follow follow fella.Feel me?

.i guess more practice makes perfection.the journey of a mile always begins with a step.once again tnx 4 da comment.
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Krayola(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2010
haha. Nice thread.

haha wengewenge u be bad guy o grin

Oya check out my own beats. oK na me and my paddy make am. Ok, na my paddy make am but na me dey roll the weed wey we dey smoke so na joint effort. . . grin grin

haha. . seriously tho. . Here are some beats my friend and i made. . . I do most of the programming of the drums but he does almost all the other sounds. The second one has an intro and hook recorded on it tho but no verse. I decided not to use the beat for my project cause I ain't really feelin it. So anyone that wants can spit on it make we hear. grin

http://plunder.com/04f7963b69

http://plunder.com/eeab34aa96

I have much tighter ones but obviously I ain't gonna upload those. tongue tongue
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by wengewenge: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2010
Hustler!:

well thanx yall 4 d advice.anyway,that beat was one of my first beats i did. i've improved alot.i'll post one of the latest beats i have as soon asap.i guess more practice makes perfection.the journey of a mile always begins with a step.once again tnx 4 da comment.

abio , some of them are talking like professionals, pls upload my brother , we love ur spirit,
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by wengewenge: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
@krayola
you are supposed to open a new thread titled krayola beats . grin grin its a whole new set up entirely. wink
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Krayola(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2010
haha, I opened a thread in the rap battles section but I don't think anyone goes there anymore. This section dem too dey yab for here. I no wan make awon boys finish me with yabs grin grin
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Hustler3(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2010
Krayola:

haha, I opened a thread in the rap battles section but I don't think anyone goes there anymore. This section dem too dey yab for here. I no wan make awon boys finish me with yabs grin grin
well ur rite.U know say na yash wey carry shit na him dey attract flies.
comment on this beat
I've got def beats when it comes to rap/hip hop/r & b genres.
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Krayola(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
Hustler!:

I've got def beats when it comes to rap/hip hop/r & b genres.

That is tight. Feelin it. Love your choice of sounds. Can't stand generic soundin stuff. Good sh.it tho. I wanna hear your other stuff, please.

haha. Now I wanna upload my real sh.it! brb.
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Krayola(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2010
Hustler!:

Download this beat.Use it for anything and tell me what's up with the beat.
this' the link
http://www.plunder.com/Longtime-Comin-Comin-download-5d89d50cce.htm
pls do leave a comment.

I like this one too. I like your sounds A LOT!!! Do your thing mehn. . . trust your ears. Don't let people put u off. your s.h.it is bangin.
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Krayola(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2010
here. . . what u think of this? http://plunder.com/e02664b9d8
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Hustler3(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
Krayola:

I like this one too. I like your sounds A LOT!!! Do your thing mehn. . . trust your ears. Don't let people put u off. your s.h.it is bangin.
thanx man 4 da support.I've got no sound drive on my system rite now.ASAP i'll check out ur stuffs.
I believe in me LOL
much love
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by wengewenge: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
@hustler
i think street nigga is far better than long time coming,, the tempo is a bit fast tho, did u use fruity 140bpm or what
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Hustler3(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2010
wengewenge:

@hustler
i think street nigga is far better than long time coming,,   the tempo is a bit fast tho, did u use fruity 140bpm or what
like i said b4,longtime comin' is one of my first beats.I did that beat about 3yrs ago.
I did street nigga to be fast cuz most of my homies where sayin my beats are kind of slow(although i do beats according to the song).Man U're talkin to Young Dr Dre.the tempo i used is 89 but there's a way i programmed the beat thats why u hear it like that.
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by wengewenge: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2010
Hustler!:

like i said b4,longtime comin' is one of my first beats.I did that beat about 3yrs ago.
I did street nigga to be fast cuz most of my homies where sayin my beats are kind of slow(although i do beats according to the song).Man U're talkin to Young Dr Dre.the tempo i used is 89 but there's a way i programmed the beat thats why u hear it like that.

haha now ur feeling like a pro, to be honest ur beats are not sick enough so dont get heady yet, u need to learn how to make ur beats hard like harding variation synths and bells at bar intervals. The level you are in now was the level i was in when i started , is this part of ur top ten beats? lemme show u some of my own beats , so u can critic them, send ur facebook name to punchlinee@yahoo.com , u need to hear what real hiphop beats sound like.
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Hustler3(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2010
@wengewenge
plz it's not a battle.I know say u pass me 4 ur own style but when u come to my territory,U DEY LEARN!
I'm not talkin' like a pro cuz i'm not one yet.
I'm still learning but at least I've crossed the Rubicon.I can't be confused.
E'erbody got his own style of beat makin' .I add variation mainly every 4bars.
Got me Clear?
Abi U won hear more of my sh@t?
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by wengewenge: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2010
Hustler!:

@wengewenge

Abi U won hear more of my sh@t?
yes o , i want to hear more o.!!! i dey wait for more.

Hustler!:

@wengewenge
plz .I know say u pass me 4 your own style but when u come to my territory,U DEY LEARN!

yes na true o, i dey learn o , am learning everyday too like u o. oya make i hear ur diversity now,i wan hear more. if u no wan upload send snippets privately to punchlinee@yahoo.com
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Genuflect(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2010
Kray, that first beat of yours is very good. I couldn't dl the 2nd one cos of its size (9mb), I'm on mobile now. Could you compress it or something?
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by ElRazur: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2010
@Wenge wenge.

NO I never passed through noting of his. All I did was ask him for links to vst - Nothing more nothing less. No offence, I look elsewhere for my inspiration. grin
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by obinna5000(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
@Hustler!
You have to work harder on the beat. The instruments were fighting for space and recognition. Make each of them blend with one another.
I hope you post anoda one. But let be good this time.
Cheers.

@Krayola
Guy, how far? E don tey wey I post for Music section.
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Hustler3(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2010
obinna5000:

@Hustler!
You have to work harder on the beat. The instruments were fighting for space and recognition. Make each of them blend with one another.
I hope you post anoda one. But let be good this time.
Cheers.

@Krayola

yeah I thought as well.I'm workin' on something nice rite now.I believe yall will like.I'll post the link ASAP
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by wengewenge: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2010
obinna5000:

@Hustler!
cheers

na the thing wey i dey try tell am, but at least he has the basic skills and he is far above average ! we need to hear more sick shit from him to form a valid opinion,he could be hiding his joker beats . grin
Re: Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) by Hustler3(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2010
ABEG OOOO.I'M JUST A NEWBIE.MOST OF THE THINGS I KNOW ABOUT BEAT MAKIN',I LEARNT IT THRU THE HARDWAY (LEARNIN' BY MYSELF)
wengewenge:

but at least he has the basic skills and he is far above average !
HAPPY TO KNOW U KNOW

(1) (Reply)

Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Phyno – Financial Woman Ft. P'square (Video) / Laycon - HipHop feat. Deshinor (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.