Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:41 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (16921 Views)

Poll: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08

Abekeade08: 54% (31 votes)
whitesturd: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by honeric01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
what were you able to make outta it? undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by delagasky(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
ah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see fresh fish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, im still looking jo, i'll be back with my vote when i have had my fill!!! olopa o!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
jay bee:

denise is hawt hawt hawt. cool cool cool
how your leg?

I am in crutches now. No broken bone, awaiting MRI if tissues are damaged.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by jaybee3(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2010
wow. sorry bro, who would have thought it was gonna be dat serious.
probably just a sprain.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2010
oyinda.:

lol. i understand. u can't help but stare at the screen. very easy on the eyes

don't hate @ anderson comment
but god is he handsome!! he's probably gay though
[img]http://thehostess.files./2009/03/anderson-cooper.jpg?w=510&h=404[/img]

white gays are usually hot tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by eyoniggar(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2010
so anderson is gay? Please some1 prove that point.

I have known this dude to be a very handsome guy.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 12:09am On Mar 03, 2010
he does look g.a.y grin grin
check out Jaye,

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2010
Kenny_G:

check out Jaye,

I like her, she is cute.

Her face seems not to be clear without make-up sha.

That wouldn't rule her out though if it comes with good personality, I don't think I am perfect either Speaks to self: Nigga, what's wrong with you? Where did you get that humble shite from.. She passes minimum criteria for looks for me.

Just saw Lucy Verasamy this morning. She was wearing very short overall. Nice legs she has and the thighs were not pencil thin like I suspected, so she goes up in value. But I bet she would hate her legs because in this stuuuupid environment of theirs, her legs are fat. You have to be like a pencil to be confident as a woman these days. Rubbish!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2010
^ it's not ok to hate on slim ppl.

and also, ppl look fatter on tv than in real life. so don't worry too much abt her legs. i see ur a legs guy rotfl
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2010
oyinda.:

^ it's not ok to hate on slim ppl.

and also, ppl look fatter on tv than in real life. so don't worry too much abt her legs. i see your a legs guy rotfl

I am not hating on slim people. I actually like slender girls as long as it is natural (Kelly Rowland is one of my fav girls). What I don't like is some skinny girl starving herself to be size zero just because she is brainwashed by some gay fashion designer that that is what beauty is.

Kelly Rowland would not look as fine if she was size 14, and Kim Kardashian would not look as fine if she was size 4.

I would rather re-swallow my vomit than touch these things that the western press would label as "beautiful and desirable":

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2010
ouch. lol
check out my profile pic then grin

kelly rowland is gorgeousss. can't blame ya for that.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2010
oyinda.:

ouch. lol
check out my profile pic then  grin

kelly rowland is gorgeousss. can't blame ya for that.

The chics in your profile pix are definitely not my type.

If I was to choose between Kelly Rowland and Dennis Nurse, it would definitely be Kelly.

If I was to choose betwee Kelly and Toccara Jones, I would have to call in the International Olympics Committee approved referees because it is really a photo finish.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by agabaI23(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2010
Sagamite:

I am not hating on slim people. I actually like slender girls as long as it is natural (Kelly Rowland is one of my fav girls). What I don't like is some skinny girl starving herself to be size zero just because she is brainwashed by some gay fashion designer that that is what beauty is.

Kelly Rowland would not look as fine if she was size 14, and Kim Kardashian would not look as fine if she was size 4.

I would rather re-swallow my vomit than touch these things that the western press would label as "beautiful and desirable":
I thought I was alone in this.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2010
Sagamite:

ayama ki ni eleyi?
abeg give me correct gal like this anyday

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by agabaI23(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2010
Even my dear continent is copying as usual.

See the face of Africa winner. This link shows her as she really is. won't touch her with a pole.
http://galleries.myjoyonline.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=779&Itemid=1

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by holythug(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2010
hehehehe cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2010
Kenny_G:

abeg give me correct gal like this anyday

Gerrout of here, Nigga!  grin You know correct beauty.  cool Gabriel, Hawt Chic!

Slim but healthy!

agabaI23:

Even my dear continent is copying as usual.

See the face of Africa winner. This link shows her as she really is. won't touch her with a pole.
http://galleries.myjoyonline.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=779&Itemid=1

This kind of copying, irritates me to the bone.

It really really irritates me. Stuuupid follow follow mentality. No original thinking. No trend setting. Oyinbo is God!

If my daughter ever get a bug to be like this, I swear I will force-feed her with brokorto (cow/pig leg) in palm-oil soaked egusi soup.

It puts caterpillars in my belly looking at the sought of approval given to her looks as beauty. Look at all the bones on her neck, I swear vultures would be licking their lips because they would be sure she would soon drop dead and they can have a feast.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by agabaI23(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2010
Very crazy and annoying!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2010
agabaI23:

Very crazy and annoying!

It is even more annoying when you see African girls (like on NL) seeing a girl's pix that looks like that and saying she is gorgeous. I just want to smash my laptop. I need serious anger management. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/239365_Lukando_wins_lg_jpgbfdb061fd41046502c9aa674b64c8a97

she's gorgeous. i'm happy for her.
the girl on her right has a cute dimple!

Sagamite:

Gerrout of here, Nigga!  grin You know correct beauty.  cool Gabriel, Hawt Chic!

Slim but healthy!

This kind of copying, irritates me to the bone.

It really really irritates me. Stuuupid follow follow mentality. No original thinking. No trend setting. Oyinbo is God!

If my daughter ever get a bug to be like this, I swear I will force-feed her with brokorto (cow/pig leg) in palm-oil soaked egusi soup.

It puts caterpillars in my belly looking at the sought of approval given to her looks as beauty. Look at all the bones on her neck, I swear vultures would be licking their lips because they would be sure she would soon drop dead and they can have a feast.

come on. they are african girls in Africa. girls r usually skinny. n get fat when they get married. rotfl then u guys start complaining that they r fat.  tongue
n your daughter wouldn't need to be force fed to be fat if she live in US among AA n nigerians. lol the junk food will do the job.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2010
Sagamite:

It is even more annoying when you see African girls (like on NL) seeing a girl's pix that looks like that and saying she is gorgeous. I just want to smash my laptop. I need serious anger management. grin

oh wow u read my mind. haha
it means that deep inside u, u kno that she's gorgeous tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
oyinda.:

They all look dead or close to being dead!

oyinda.:

oh wow u read my mind. haha
it means that deep inside u, u kno that she's gorgeous  tongue

angry angry angry angry

Yeye girl you are.  grin

My former laptop screensaver. She is alive, slim and beautiful.

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by agabaI23(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2010
oyinda.:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/239365_Lukando_wins_lg_jpgbfdb061fd41046502c9aa674b64c8a97

come on. they are african girls in Africa. girls r usually skinny. n get fat when they get married. rotfl then u guys start complaining that they r fat. tongue
n your daughter wouldn't need to be force fed to be fat if she live in US among AA n nigerians. lol the junk food will do the job.

Gorgeous with those mosquito arms. Tufiakwa.

Look at my profile pic and see the definintion of the word gorgeous.

Sagamite:

They all look dead or close to being dead!

angry angry angry angry

Yeye girl you are. grin

My former laptop screensaver. She is alive, slim and beautiful.

This babe is alive and kicking.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
agabaI23:

Look at my profile pic and see the definintion of the word gorgeous.

shocked shocked shocked

Wa she 're! (May you do well in life)
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by agabaI23(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2010
Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked

Wa she 're! (May you do well in life)
grin grin grin You too!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2010
and ,

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nescoemmy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2010
i'd go for whitesturd, just just hope the face is goodlooking.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by amara2(f): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
and this is what I call a man kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by amara2(f): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
You will find that the guys who make the mosst noise about skinny girls, are fat pigs that girls don't want grin grin grin

Look at this man, I will muff him anytime anywhere cool cool cool

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by agabaI23(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
amara2:

You will find that the guys who make the most noise about skinny girls, are fat pigs that girls don't want grin grin grin
Look at this man, I will muff him anytime anywhere cool cool cool
By this I might think you are skinny too. if you are naturally skinny, it is not your fault. Just eat and look healthy. But if you impose a diet of 2 leaves of amaranthus and a watery soup to look like bony skeleton ala victoria beckham it is unfortunate.

And you are wrong to think most are fat that condemn skinny bones.

@topic
Whitesturd all the way
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Scooby1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2010
The jugs on whitesturd look yummy & sweet  tongue but on this occassion abekeade08 has my vote!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by amara2(f): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
Who be this? with wrinkles. chei!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Popular Nigeria Adult Movie Stars KINGBLACKTHOV & MAAMI Shraes Sexy Bedroom Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.