Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

JAMB: Change Of Course/institution Not Updated - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Change Of Course/institution Not Updated (729 Views)

JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Change Of Course/institution Not Updated by Jayses(m): 12:03am On Sep 14, 2017
I registered for the just concluded JAMB exam At Zerolimit Resources Calabar, during the registration we were told by the accredited center to make a federal University The first choice of institution followed by a State University before others.

I was made to believe that first and second choice was no longer a criteria but when my university of interest which is a state owned University released its Post UTME screening statement and procedure for registration it stated that only students who made the school their first choice of University should apply. That was when it downed on me I was in a deep problem, to cut the long story short I paid 2,500 to JAMB for a change of Institution correction which they did but the changes is only valid on their website, the school I made my first choice is yet to receive the update. Time is running out and the deadline for registration is near.

There are so many frustrated Candidates out there with the same issue.
Please I'm appealing to JAMB to send the updated list to their respective schools.

lalasticlala, seun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JAMB: Change Of Course/institution Not Updated by Injera(f): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jayses:
I registered for the just concluded JAMB exam At Zerolimit Resources Calabar, during the registration we were told by the accredited center to make a federal University The first choice of institution followed by a State University before others.

I was made to believe that first and second choice was no longer a criteria but when my university of interest which is a state owned University released its Post UTME screening statement and procedure for registration it stated that only students who made the school their first choice of University should apply. That was when it downed on me I was in a deep problem, to cut the long story short I paid 2,500 to JAMB for a change of Institution correction which they did but the changes is only valid on their website, the school I made my first choice is yet to receive the update. Time is running out and the deadline for registration is near.

There are so many frustrated Candidates out there with the same issue.
Please I'm appealing to JAMB to send the updated list to their respective schools.

lalasticlala, seun.
Where you able to resolve it

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Call Off Strike, To Resume September 19 / Delsu Releases Merit Admission List see How To Check / Kwasu Direct Entry Aspirant 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.