Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) (35724 Views)

14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by FastestTech(m): 1:38am On Sep 14, 2017
A housemaid who goes by the name Felicia in a viral video confessed to using two rats to cook Jollof rice for her madam.

The video filmed in Yoruba, sees the said Felicia crying and confessing to killing the rats in the kitchen and using it to prepare the meal for her madam.

If you were to be her madam, after discovering this… WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HER? PLEASE, COMMENT BELOW…

Watch the video below:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/video-wicked-housemaid-confesses-of-using-rats-to-cook-jollof-rice-for-her-madam/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV9du0M4uT4
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by FastestTech(m): 1:39am On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Oluwaxhango(m): 1:39am On Sep 14, 2017
Lwkmd rat soup

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by darnley16(m): 1:56am On Sep 14, 2017
This is some screwed up shiit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Pheewww
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by marshalcarter: 2:30am On Sep 14, 2017
iffa hear sey housemaid enter my house.....undecided

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53am On Sep 14, 2017
i would make her eat RAW rat....just kill a rat, dice it and make her eat it. bit by bit

11 Likes

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by princeSammyz: 5:35am On Sep 14, 2017
L.P.S. Lassa Pepper Soup.

11 Likes

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:54am On Sep 14, 2017
something that is allergic to buhari is a food to another... rat is proteinaceous nah grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by TINALETC3(f): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Exactly Wat hapens wen u leav ur role as a mother and a wife in d hands of a stranger, why wl a housemaid cook 4 my husband ,d man shud b d one taking actions here against d woman 4 nt doing her job, housemaid my foot angry angry angry

31 Likes

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by rocknation62(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2017
She must eat out of the jollof rice,na she cook am afterall na her hand work...That's why i always prefer GHANAIAN JOLLOF RICE TO NIGERIAN JOLLOF RICE grin grin grin
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by MrRhymes101(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2017
And the madam didn't know?? Is that even possible?? Or was she enjoying it?? ...wedding MC

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2017
The evil house maids do these days it's better to do your work yourself.
endtime maids

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Tigris007: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Roasted rat and jollof-rice?

Indeed....

8 Likes

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by GreatUniben: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2017
Despite all the bad news about housemaid, people still keep them. No matter how busy I am, no matter how rich I am and no matter how lazy my wife may be, which I know she is not, I will never patronize housemaid. I will assist my wife all alone and by myself.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Gangster1ms: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2017
grin the rat must av tasted like chicken for the madam not to av notice

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by babasolo(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2017
The UCL roared to life last night and the Gunners were in a fine form as they managed to watch all the matches at the same tym thanks to xhaka's workrate who ensured every television screen was working.
Howeva, Mertesacker was caught off position de whole night as he sit in front making it difficult for de likes of Bellerin, Carzorla to watch de match, and Wenger was not impressed.
"We agreed wid all de players before kickoff that if you know you are tall, you should sit behind. fumed the Arsenal manager.
"Its an aspect he needs to improve on, we will work on dat in training as we prepare to watch all de subsequent matches in the UCL.
Meanwhile, Ozil managed to register 4 assists in de night, a record previously held by Herrera last season.
He assisted on passing de remote twice, sharing popcorn and getting Wenger's jacket for him wen it started to get cold.
Welbeck and Lacazette started upfront as deir pace could be used to switch on de generator in case of power cut.
Tag any arsenal fan u know

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Stranger101: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2017
This is confirm end time house help

BTW
Check my signature for an opportunity to earn regular passive income by daily by logging , posting comments and posting topics without talking to anyone...
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by robosky02(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2017
onyindidi shocked
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by abbaapple: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2017
shocked

She enjoyed Aso-Rock Rat grin they are everywere, even baba can testify that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2017
very nutritious grin. For those against housemaids. When u and ur wife works( cos bills have to be paid na).and u have like 3 kids. U expect ur wife to do all the chores and work and still come fuk u at night. Hanhan na she no be slave. Not all maids are mad.pple maltreat dem too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2017
It might just taste nice. People eat bush rat after all
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Kingstone32(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2017
The genesis of this story may seem interesting.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by ayamprecious: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2017
.lol
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by ekems2017(f): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Why would a house maid cook your food?

Women!!!!women !!!! wake up

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Kingstone32(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2017
The genesis of this story may seem interesting. You can't just do that wickedness unless you're a witch!
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by KevinDein: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Cook your fuuckking foods your lazy feminists angry

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by neonly: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Der is plenty of rat in buhari place
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Zizicardo(f): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2017
Ha GOD �. I bind any spirit of house help in my life and house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips / Man Stripped Unclad To Collect Back His Key Seized By Toyota Driver / Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.