Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website (962 Views)

Candidates React To Jamb’s 160 Cut-off Mark For Admissions / Jamb Website Hacked, Some Results Upgraded” Orders Fresh Exams On May 26 / JAMB 2018 Exam Slip | How To Enable Pop-up On JAMB Website On Chrome Or Firefox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website by IamOlusa(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2017
JAMB as order the candidates that sat for the 2017 JAMB EXAM to upload their results whether you have once uploaded it or used awaiting result.
The reason for that is because the board is now issuing exact grade for each subject, you will agree with me that if you had C4 you will be awarded with B3, but now you will be given what you get.
Please, make sure you do that at accredited jamb center.
Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2017
do we have to pay at the cbt centre? if so how much
Re: Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website by IamOlusa(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2017
Crystalline99:
do we have to pay at the cbt centre? if so how much

affirmitive, you have to pay at the cbt centre. the price vary pending on the cbt center location, some centers collect #300 while take #500.
Re: Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website by branhampaul: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Where did you get your Info from?
Re: Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website by IamOlusa(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
branhampaul:
Where did you get your Info from?

From Jamb Twitter Handheld and from someone that works at jamb cbt center, above all i did mine as well.
Re: Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website by Anita20(f): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
jamb server is down.... Wat time will it close tomorrow
Re: Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website by IamOlusa(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Anita20:
jamb server is down....
Wat time will it close tomorrow

Close tomorrow? i don't know if its going to close today. But are you aware that NECO result has just been released few days ago? how come will it close so soon? i doubt that.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri Releases 2017/2018 Admission List / ATBU Undergraduate Student Commits Suicide / Solve This Maths And Earn Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.