Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 14/09/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 14/09/2017 (274 Views)

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Center:the Word For Today Thursday, 28/09/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 14/09/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTER:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
THURSDAY, 14/09/2017

#TOPIC: YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!

#TEXT:
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (AMPC)“Every Scripture is God-breathed…so that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work.”

2 Peter 1:3 (KJV) According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

#MESSAGE:
Beloved, welcome to today's devotional. In 2 Peter 1:3, we discovered that God has equipped us with everything we need to fulfill our destiny through His Word. He has given us all things that pertains to life through His word/knowledge.
In other words, you can't be equipped beyond the level of His word you have accessed and digested.
Hear this scripture; 1 John 2:14 (KJV) I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

# Friends, what is the level/size/amount of His Word that you eat daily? It is the Word of God that equips you, prepares you and of course, makes you fit. The only way God equips us is through His Words. In our first text today, "The man of God" refers to you and I, who are believers. Let's check that same scripture in another version and have better understanding.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NET)
16 Every scripture is inspired by God and useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
17 that the person dedicated to God may be capable and equipped for every good work.
Take note of Verse 17, "that the person dedicated to God"

# Beloved, what else do we need? He has has given us everything that pertains to life through His word. So now you have what it takes to succeed, you have what it takes to fulfill destiny, you what it takes to get married and enjoy your marriage, and to live a victorious life above satan.

# His Word is the power that gives you courage, strength and ability. When you put the Word of God in you, you are receiving that anointing, you are building your faith, and you are being equipped for every good work.

# Beloved, the next time you start to wonder if you have what it takes, go to God's Word and stir up your faith. Focus on His truth which says that you are well able to do what He has called you to do. You can accomplish your goals. You have the ideas, the creativity and talent to be successful. You can overcome every obstacle! You have been armed with strength for every battle, and the forces that are with you are greater than the forces that are against you. Whaooo!

# Dear friend, today, don't settle where you are. Don't settle for a weak, defeated mentality. Instead, have the attitude that “I have His Word, I have been equipped" I can accomplish my dreams. I can overcome any obstacle. I am equipped and empowered by the Creator of the universe! I am able to live the abundant life God has in store for me. Because I have what it takes, I have His Word! Hallelujah!!!

#PRAYER:
Father, thank You for your sure Word. Thank You for equipping and empowering me with Your Word. Help me stay focused on Your Word and Your plan for me today and always in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Can We Do To Be One Body Christ Jesus Talked About? / If The Gunman Was Muslim, Would We Be Talking About Las Vegas ‘terrorism’? / The Sufferings Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.