Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (27334 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Freshkidavid(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2017
Primate Ayodele of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos has released a new set of prophecies in his new book titled "Warning to the Nations".

In the book he said "the voice of God says the name Aso Rock will be changed in the nearest future and the location may also change. Let us pray to rebuke death and shootings in the villa. I forsee that from 2032, Nigeria will not be one country again as I foresee five nations coming out of Nigeria. In 2024, there may be a natural disaster and in the nearest future, the name Lagos may change and Ibadan may become a state'.

He also said, 'The spirit of God says power will still return to the North in 2019 and Nigerians will be shocked as regards who becomes president. The second term bid of President Buhari will be dicey. I foresee that the international community will gang up against him especially on issues of human rights and corruption. President Buhari needs prayers for his health as his health condition will be troubling him. People who are to help the Buhari governmnet are the ones that will fight him. I foresee an unexpected change in the government of Buhari, he will be disappointed by close confidants'.

On Democracy, the prophet says, 'the spirit of God says Democracy in Nigeria may not last for the next 30 years. I foresee a referendum which may lead to reforms as so many things will be affected in the country'.

On Biafra he says, 'I foresee that Biafra will be actualised but not now. Biafra is going to battle with Nigerian forces for they have done a lot of underground works. The current leaders clamouring for Biafra now may not be the ones that will make the dream come true. Nnamdi Kanu may not be the one to actualize this dream. I foresee that he will have problems due to his activities in relation to the bail granted him'.

On Arsene Wenger, the prophet says, 'the coach may develop naughty attitudes that may make the football fans to protest against him.He must rebuke cases of carelessness which may make his team suffer some setbacks. His team will start the season on a serious note but his mtch plans and arrangements will be queried. He will have troubles with the management of his club'.

www.kingstondome.com/2017/09/nigeria-will-divide-by-2032-and-lagos.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by BlackDBagba: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Oyindidi(f): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Mtcheeeew

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by AFONJAboiy: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2017
na only God knw wetin all dis pastors dey take 4 corner.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by robosky02(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2017
that's far na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by BeenieB: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2017
Wait, even football
And why only Arsenal undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by DEXTROVERT: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2017
Daddy
Pray
For
Us
In
Nairaland.
You
Are
Our
Messaiah

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by wolesmile(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2017
JEEEEEEESU!!!
And some she-diots and he-diots still follow this man.
This freedom to express yourself, I think, should be modified a bit in the constitution. Pastors just explore the opportunity to vomit trash all in the name of prophecy. Imagine the inciting statement.
The guy even get message for Arsenal FC and Wenger.
Na wa o!

6 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by tunjijones(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by whirlwind7(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
undecided

Dem don come again.
All these prophets wey sabi talk plenty.

How many of their annual prophecies have ever come to pass anyway?
Now he's changed the game to a 15 year "wait and see" format.

Well, I daresay it might even happen sooner than that,if the present scheme of things continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by fSociety: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by NaijaElba(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
All these foolish and fake prophets won't stop there nonsense prediction.

4 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Thisis2raw(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Amen to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Clearly this man is being bribed.... With what is happening in Nigeria now? 2030gini? Mr. Man pls we've have enough problems at hand don't come and add to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Celcius: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria is divided already.
I don't see a prophecy here.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Midgut(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Inasmuch as I am not saying this your prophecy is farce, I will like to tell you that its uttered because of the current unrest-----restive situation in SE, Fulani herdsmen's carnage across the country, etc.

From the foregone statement, it is obvious to blind and audible to the blind that the nation's ship is heading towards the rock----almost capsize. We don't need any unscrupulous fortune teller to apprise us of this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by KEVIND: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Good News

The hypocrisy of APC and Buhari:

WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE BUHARI THAT PRESENTED HIMSELF TO HIS GULLIBLE SUPPORTERS AS A "POOR" MAN WITH NEVER GROWING 150 COWS?

Let me help you with factual information:

1. Fatima Buhari (daughter) is in Stratford, Uk.
2. Nana-Hadiza (daughter) lives in Buckingham.
3. Safinatu Muhammadu (daughter) is in Arden University, UK.
4. Halima Buhari (daughter that is not so intelligent) just finished law school in Lagos and has gone back to Leicester, UK.
5. Yusuf Buhari (son) is in the university of Surrey, UK.
6. Zahra Buhari (daughter) married but still visiting from her surrey duplex in the UK.
7. Aisha Buhari and Amina Buhari (daughters), both just got admissions into Surrey University and British school of Lome.

#APCHypocrisy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by idee91: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
By then we go don forget this ur prophecy sef..... lie muhammed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Segadem(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
too many 'Mays" in this for a prophecy

6 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Thisis2raw(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
NaijaElba:
All these foolish and fake prophets won't stop there nonsense prediction.
I pity you

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by efilefun(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
LMAO wenger prophecy na normal thing every season.... we are used to #WengerOut and ipob own e purposely chose a year we won't remember he's prediction abii nah guess work

4 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by 2gbasky22(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
iyam... not understanding. ..... 15years time is too far ooo
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by maxwell767(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
The prophets oya begin ur forecasting its allowed

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by kingsmaila(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
If you can foretell your death date and time then we will believe your prophesy. I wonder why people seek cheap popularity these days.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Jackpat(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
I hear
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by ammyluv2002(f): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
Time will tell
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by ipobarecriminals: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
sad dis one nah tale. Fans already gang up against wenger. wenger nor dey pray,he'll leave the stage.As for the hunchback Kanu,he's going back to his cage soon
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Hexilon: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship / Is Smoking A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.