Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (27312 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
AFONJAboiy:
na only God knw wetin all dis pastors dey take 4 corner.

grin

grin

Them dey sniff pure opium ... Unrefined

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Eberex(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
The part or Arsene Wenger got me cracking up !!!! hahahahahahahaha

Is that one news ni?

Nnamdi Kanu own sef na news

Everything he said is something anyone can guess would happen in the nearest future.

Abeg where is my tv remote. Make i begin dey ready for Europa League football

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by uhuogba(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
ok
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by nengibo: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
To no mans land?
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Celestyn8213: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Prophet of doom. U no be God.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by solufemiwa(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
AYAM LAUGHING.... social media sha... grin
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Toscoas2(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
fake prophet with their "may". may God save us frm end time prophets
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Maxymilla(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmmmm.....na so so May' no Will" dats probability language na.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by greatjoey: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
This man must have the same ancestor with lie Mohammed as telling of lies seems to be their common factor. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by osscarr(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nonsense
This is just common sense; bcoz oil should finish in 15yrs from now
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
I see this man reads the news grin and high on something really cheap cheesy
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Hurklan(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
1.5 goals games needed jare
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by jrusky(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please who is this?
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by shedy03(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Time will tell
abi o cheesy
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by olurevelator(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by abescom: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
I wanted to comment earlier then refrained because I do not know if GOD is talking to him or not but the Arsene Wenger part forced my hand.

Oga pastor, I can make better predictions than this. Honestly. And I and you can't be serving this say GOD. My GOD will be categorical and not one who will be saying "may, may, may, may" like a stammer.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Adminisher: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
I foresee a change in the blue robes this man is wearing. He will also die at some point in his life but before then he will be eating, drinking and breathing normally. His hair will gradually turn white although prayers may offset this. His church will expand contract but there are no issues just the movement of Holy spirit. If he has children they will come visiting regularly but he should warn them to beware of go slow

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Freshkidavid:
Primate Ayodele of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos has released a new set of prophecies in his new book titled "Warning to the Nations".

In the book he said "the voice of God says the name Aso Rock will be changed in the nearest future and the location may also change. Let us pray to rebuke death and shootings in the villa. I forsee that from 2032, Nigeria will not be one country again as I foresee five nations coming out of Nigeria. In 2024, there may be a natural disaster and in the nearest future, the name Lagos may change and Ibadan may become a state'.

He also said, 'The spirit of God says power will still return to the North in 2019 and Nigerians will be shocked as regards who becomes president. The second term bid of President Buhari will be dicey. I foresee that the international community will gang up against him especially on issues of human rights and corruption. President Buhari needs prayers for his health as his health condition will be troubling him. People who are to help the Buhari governmnet are the ones that will fight him. I foresee an unexpected change in the government of Buhari, he will be disappointed by close confidants'.

On Democracy, the prophet says, 'the spirit of God says Democracy in Nigeria may not last for the next 30 years. I foresee a referendum which may lead to reforms as so many things will be affected in the country'.

On Biafra he says, 'I foresee that Biafra will be actualised but not now. Biafra is going to battle with Nigerian forces for they have done a lot of underground works. The current leaders clamouring for Biafra now may not be the ones that will make the dream come true. Nnamdi Kanu may not be the one to actualize this dream. I foresee that he will have problems due to his activities in relation to the bail granted him'.

On Arsene Wenger, the prophet says, 'the coach may develop naughty attitudes that may make the football fans to protest against him.He must rebuke cases of carelessness which may make his team suffer some setbacks. His team will start the season on a serious note but his mtch plans and arrangements will be queried. He will have troubles with the management of his club'.

www.kingstondome.com/2017/09/nigeria-will-divide-by-2032-and-lagos.html?m=1

""Democracy in Nigeria may not last for the next 30 years""

mr Manbubwill be dead before den...grin
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by KingSango(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Freshkidavid:
Primate Ayodele of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos has released a new set of prophecies in his new book titled "Warning to the Nations".

In the book he said "the voice of God says the name Aso Rock will be changed in the nearest future and the location may also change. Let us pray to rebuke death and shootings in the villa. I forsee that from 2032, Nigeria will not be one country again as I foresee five nations coming out of Nigeria. In 2024, there may be a natural disaster and in the nearest future, the name Lagos may change and Ibadan may become a state'.

He also said, 'The spirit of God says power will still return to the North in 2019 and Nigerians will be shocked as regards who becomes president. The second term bid of President Buhari will be dicey. I foresee that the international community will gang up against him especially on issues of human rights and corruption. President Buhari needs prayers for his health as his health condition will be troubling him. People who are to help the Buhari governmnet are the ones that will fight him. I foresee an unexpected change in the government of Buhari, he will be disappointed by close confidants'.

On Democracy, the prophet says, 'the spirit of God says Democracy in Nigeria may not last for the next 30 years. I foresee a referendum which may lead to reforms as so many things will be affected in the country'.

On Biafra he says, 'I foresee that Biafra will be actualised but not now. Biafra is going to battle with Nigerian forces for they have done a lot of underground works. The current leaders clamouring for Biafra now may not be the ones that will make the dream come true. Nnamdi Kanu may not be the one to actualize this dream. I foresee that he will have problems due to his activities in relation to the bail granted him'.

On Arsene Wenger, the prophet says, 'the coach may develop naughty attitudes that may make the football fans to protest against him.He must rebuke cases of carelessness which may make his team suffer some setbacks. His team will start the season on a serious note but his mtch plans and arrangements will be queried. He will have troubles with the management of his club'.

This man is a freemason, possibly Confraternitty Ogboni, noting his Yoruba name, he is good at judging current conditions and making predictions. Yet Freemasonry which is an instrument of the Church because nearly all Freemason are exclusively Christian. They are the hidden hand behind so much yet pretend they are prophets.What is being stated are the goals of the Freemason IlluminatI, to create a Christian Igbo nation so they can keep control of Nigeria despite the inevitable fall of the empire of Rome/America. He is using predictive messaging which is this want the Illuminati will use all its resources to make Nigeria crumble into confusion. Ase. Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Opakan2: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
But God does not approve of sports.. So where did he get Arsene Wenger's predictions from?

Whatever will divert a man's attention is an idol and as so, makes God jealous. Most fun things we see nowadays revolve round sin.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by ibabz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
...you forsee Nigeria would not be one country by 2032 (15 yrs) and democracy would not last 30 yrs...I don't get it.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by meelorlah(f): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Maxymilla:
Hmmmmm.....na so so May' no Will" dats probability language na.
cheesy I was even tempted to count the number of times he used 'may'....a very soft landing if the prophecy doesn't happen.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by teelaw4life(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
When i saw "On Arsene Wenger" i totally lost it. Couldn't hold the laughter in anymore. grin grin grin
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Tvegas(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
These ones just prophesy by studying national trends and dialogues.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by victorDanladi: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
THIS ARE 2016 PROPHECIESgrin 1. Buhari is very sincere about his war against corruption. But I see him shooting himself in the leg because he is going to take on some powerful people in this war and they are going to fight back big time. I see more people being exposed for corruption that will shock Nigeria. 2. Halliburton scandals will give Buhari problems. Buhari must not believe in America because they will create problems for his government. READ ALSO: Primate Ayodele Drops Fresh Predictions 3. APC logo may be changed. I foresee the party crashing due to serious in-fighting. Buhari will continue to deal with PDP. I foresee a coalition of APC top members ganging up against Buhari, including his friends. 4. Faleke’s case will be threatened because some powerful people will interfere; he should seek the face of God. I see pirate problems in our seaways. I see the federal government’s website being hacked. 5. God asked me to warn Edo Governor, Oshiomhole not to hand over power to a person outside his cabinet. If he does, I foresee him having serious troubles with that person in the future. There will be mass retrenchment at NNPC and banks. 6. Governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano, must not dump his party, APGA, otherwise his political future will run into trouble and some big wigs in the state will gang up against him so as to lose his second term. He must not fight his predecessor. 7. There will be problems in the Senate and House of Reps. The Senate President will face challenges despite his efforts. Allegations against him will be politicized and at the end of the day, there will be call for his removal. The Speaker should pray to succeed; he will face setbacks. Money will cause problems in the green chamber. 8. Fayose should watch and pray over his life. Not all the governors will finish their terms. Prayers should also be offered to avert death of members of National and States Assemblies. Some State speakers will be removed. Yahya Bello’s efforts will not be appreciated as his government will be unstable. He should do a lot of reconciliation. READ ALSO: Primate Ayodele cautions Buhari concerning Jonathan 9. I see death of a popular Islamic scholar and a top pastor. I foresee bombing of mosques. I foresee crisis in religious sector. I see crisis in Anglican Church and Methodist churches. Churches have to go into prayers because I see serious crisis. 10. Alaafin of Oyo, Oba of Oshogbo, Deji of Akure, Olowo of Owo, Obokun of Ilesha Land, Soun of Ogbomosho, Olu of Onitsha, Oba Akinruntan should pray for good health and Gods protection. Emirs of Kano, Niger, Kano and Ilorin should be prayerful over their health. 11. Let us pray against Fulani and Hausa crisis in Nigeria. I see cattle rearers fighting. Benue should be watchful of crisis and economic trouble. We should also pray against flood in Kogi, Lagos, Benue, Plateau and Rivers state. I see South-West and South-East experiencing bomb scare. 12.We warned Sunday Oliseh to seek the face of God because we foresaw challenges ahead of him. Buhari’s ministers, Amaechi and Fashola should pray very well against future challenges. I foresee health challenges for Alex Duduyemi and I foresee business and health challenges for Oba Otudeko. 13. There will be inflation, famine and water crisis in Africa countries. Government will invest more on agric, but in our own country, the cost of food price will not be stable. Even flour, pepper, tomato, onions, all of these will not be stable. I see crisis in Bakassi. 14. I see the booming of Nigeria’s mining and mineral resources and we should be careful of irregularities. Let’s pray against water borne diseases. 15. I foresee changes in prison service and jail break. Biafra: Nigeria must not dialogue; it must also not underrate their agitation.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by yrex01(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
uhnmm oshe octopus
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by tooclean(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pastor i 4 believe u but u are not sure of what u are saying, that is y u are using the word MAY, and u knw what may mean's

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Lumig: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
All na guess work
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by mikhe2(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Prophet of doom.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by colli247(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Freshkidavid:

He also said, 'The spirit of God says power will still return to the North in 2019 and Nigerians will be shocked as regards who becomes president. The second term bid of President Buhari will be dicey. I foresee that the international community will gang up against him especially on issues of human rights and corruption. President Buhari needs prayers for his health as his health condition will be troubling him. People who are to help the Buhari governmnet are the ones that will fight him. I foresee an unexpected change in the government of Buhari, he will be disappointed by close confidants'.Let me help you with factual information:

1. Fatima Buhari (daughter) is in Stratford, Uk.
2. Nana-Hadiza (daughter) lives in Buckingham.
3. Safinatu Muhammadu (daughter) is in Arden University, UK.
4. Halima Buhari (daughter that is not so intelligent) just finished law school in Lagos and has gone back to Leicester, UK.
5. Yusuf Buhari (son) is in the university of Surrey, UK.
6. Zahra Buhari (daughter) married but still visiting from her surrey duplex in the UK.
7. Aisha Buhari and Amina Buhari (daughters), both just got admissions into Surrey University and British school of Lome.

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by PROPHETmichael: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Freshkidavid:

These are not prophecies but his own predictions. True prophecy does not include words like:- might, may etc but tells it the way it WILL BE.

In a programming language, what he's doing is called IF ELSE STATEMENT.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal / Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) / Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.