Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia (2784 Views)

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video / Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by exclusive7(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2017
Witnessed this life on my way to work.
Soldiers of the Nigerian Army shot 3 IPOB
members at Library Avenue, aka Bank Road in Umuahia, Abia State on sighting them wearing IPOB regalia's..
There is tension everywhere at the moment, had to head back home.
Its crazy down here.
The soldiers took the bodies and drove off after the shooting.
#Modified

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by kasheemawo(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2017
how many ipod don peme now?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by IgboSubmarine: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2017
When you force a people against their will & rights, then you are terrorist

Nigeria has become a terrorist nation

A nation that does not respect United Nations law on Referendum is a terrorist nation

Self Determination is a right for the Biafrans.

Nigeria will end up like Yugoslavia

Buhari will end up like Milosevic

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by midehi2(f): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2017
Na waooo
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by madridguy(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2017
Wawuuuu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2017
kasheemawo:
how many ipod don peme now?

To kill people dey hungry soldier .. them think sey na police ..

Abeg you see Nnamdi Kanu...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by madridguy(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2017
Do you have a pictorial evidence to back your claim?

exclusive7:
members at Library Avenue, aka Bank Road in Umuahia, Abia State on sighting them wearing IPOB regalia's..
Its crazy down here
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by littlewonders: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2017
It's seen as "wear anything IPOB and Die!" And that's worse even worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by exclusive7(m): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2017
madridguy:
Do you have a pictorial evidence to back your claim?

The soldiers took the bodies with them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by DabLord: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2017
Shebi una said BIAFRA OR DEATH, so don't worry many will see death but not biafra

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Trailii: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2017
you people will die and nothing will happen ... continue confronting the army ... jobless miscreants ... rip in advance to the op too

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by jasawa: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
When you force a people against their will & rights, then you are terrorist

Nigeria has become a terrorist nation

A nation that does not respect United Nations law on Referendum is a terrorist nation

Self Determination is a right for the Biafrans.

Nigeria will end up like Yugoslavia

Buhari will end up like Milosevic
that can only happen in your miserable wet dream

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by EponOjuku: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2017
exclusive7:
Its crazy down here.
#Modified

Don't worry, ipob members always say that they want Biafra or death. The army is simply helping them choose.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Homeboiy: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2017
seen
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by madridguy(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2017
Do you mean the military shot them dead? This is serious...reason we have been telling people the consequence of military presence in a region. This is really a sad situation. I hope the good people of igbo land do the needful to put quick end to this.
Only the NE people can tell the whole world what is life like seeing military people around you.

exclusive7:

The soldiers took the bodies with them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by urchhhhh: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2017
Soldiers killing innocent people Na idiot dey be

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by exclusive7(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2017
Trailii:
you people will die and nothing will happen ... continue confronting the army ... jobless miscreants ... rip in advance to the op too
I don't know why..but I have this feeling you might not see tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by exclusive7(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2017
madridguy:
Do you mean the military shot them dead? This is serious...reason we have been telling people the consequence of military presence in a region. This is really a sad situation. I hope the good people of igbo land do the needful to put quick end to this.
Only the NE people can tell the whole world what is life like seeing military people around you.

Yep..happened
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by brize(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2017
If the over 70 million Biafrans are not killed then Nigeria should get ready for more resistant.....

They only have one option and that is to kill us all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2017
brize:
If the over 70 million Biafrans are not killed then Nigeria should get ready for more resistant.....

Stop this nonsense would you? angry

I am feeling sorry for the igbos already. They are fellow Christians after all but they are too stubborn. If the issue gets out of hand, the Christian Community in yorubaland will surely rise up and demand that Buhari does the right thing.

For now, we shall observe some more and see if igbos can rein in Nnamdi Kanu. The python dance II is only a form of disciplinary measure to reach the ipob youths a lesson.
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by agbangam: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2017
brize:

Nna get sense, come to Alaba international or even go to Auto parts and see ur pple hustling for their daily bread in a peace atmosphere, be over there be fo.oling urselves. U go just die for nothing, go ask El zazaky followers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Trailii: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2017
exclusive7:

I don't know why..but I have this feeling you might not see tomorrow
am in my office in Lagos in a peaceful state , in a peaceful region amist peaceful people ... am not the one brainwashed here .. am not the one facing bullet here am not the one confronting soldiers ... rip in advance bro ... nnamdi kanu will remember you for ur bravery ... my condolence to your family and parents ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2017
brize:

You guys are not over 70million.
What's the Nigerian population that BIAFRANS will be 70million. Seems you are fascinated by large numbers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by attackgat: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2017
exclusive7:
Its crazy down here.
#Modified

You should have tried to take pictures after the Soldiers left, the blood on the ground would have been proof.

We need to keep gathering evidence of the genocide against our people to expose the Nigerian Army as the terrorist organisation it is.

But do not endanger your self while gathering evidence

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Trailii: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2017
brize:

over 70 million ko over 800 million ni... this people are just too miserable .... they sabi cook numbers and figures from their Igbos ...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by shukuokukobambi: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
attackgat:

You should have tried to take pictures after the Soldiers left, the blood on the ground would have been proof.

We need to keep gathering evidence of the genocide against our people to expose the Nigerian Army as the terrorist organisation it is.

Hope you'll include the video where you were looking for hausa in buses to kill? Hope you'll include the pics of the dangote cement truck you burnt? Hope you'll include pics of the ariaria police station you burnt?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Trailii: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2017
attackgat:

dindinrin ... evidence to whom ? to iccj? guess urs not aware the same British /America control un? ibos are poor with resoning.. Nigeria is a British /America project , and British will do everything to make Nigeria one so as to protect their interest ... the same Britain and America has a veto power in the un, they determine what will be done by un.... when last have u seen the iccj function ? they are as powerless as anything so far the America and British interest is involved .. haven't you wonder y the icc and un did not do anything after the civil war ? haven't you wonder why the the un is so silent on what is happening currently in the country ? haven't you wonder y BBC , CNN , fox and NY Times have not carry any news nor say anything about current happenings ... continue to decide urself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by attackgat: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Hope you'll include the video where you were looking for hausa in buses to kill? Hope you'll include the pics of the dangote cement truck you burnt? Hope you'll include pics of the ariaria police station you burnt?

Looking for hausas to kill? What you should be concerned about is if any Hausa was actually killed. I have not heard about any Hausa being killed but I have heard about all the Igbos that have been killed in Hausa land since 1945 to date.

The trucks and police station burnt was as a result of your incompetent president invading a peaceful area with Military thugs

Whenever you take fuel to fire, there will always be an explosion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by shukuokukobambi: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2017
attackgat:

Looking for hausas to kill? What you should be concerned about is if any Hausa was actually killed. I have not heard about any Hausa being killed but I have heard about all the Igbos that have been killed in Hausa land since 1945 to date.

The trucks and police station burnt was as a result of your incompetent president invading a peaceful area with Military thugs

Whenever you take fuel to fire, there will always be an explosion

Why were they looking for hausa? to give them kunu and gworo? what do you think would have happened if they had seen an hausa man there? angry

Let the explosion continue na. I'm sure you prepared for it cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by solaugo1: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2017
oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Was The Biggest Loser Of This Just Concluded 2019 General Election? / Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition / Soludo’s Policy: Anambra Touts Beat Keke Driver To Stupor For Refusing To Pay Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.