Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Testimony: God Save My Wife From Death And Made Me Rich - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Testimony: God Save My Wife From Death And Made Me Rich (458 Views)

Danny Trejo's Unlikely Rise From Death Row To Hollywood Super Star / How Civilian Saved Army From Death / A Bike Rider Was Rescued From Death In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony: God Save My Wife From Death And Made Me Rich by 9jamoment: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2017
Am an age man of 53yrs and Mr. Taiwo Olatukonmi by name.

My wife were seriously ill that makes the doctor to order for a deposit of #53,000 before treatment, meanwhile where on earth will i get such money from as a taxi driver with a children of 3 and all my children are at home because i couldn't pay their school fees.

I was driving in Obalende in ikoyi lagos when much of hard life and thinking made me hit a brand new Lamboghini car, i was like a dead man who walk on the land of the living when i notices the accident crash, i ran out and lyed and face down beside where the owner could come out and started begging for forgiveness, the owner of the car not knowing i was on the floor begging, he step on my back with his two leg not knowing i was on the floor and it is me who crash his car backlight, "Jesus what are you doing on the floor, Stand Up" shouted by the man who owns the Lamboghini Car.

I couldn't stand up and i quickly hold his shoe and couldn't look at his face, i start begging him to forgive me
Re: Testimony: God Save My Wife From Death And Made Me Rich by 9jamoment: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2017
cc: lalasticlala, seun
Re: Testimony: God Save My Wife From Death And Made Me Rich by thesicilian: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2017
Should have ended it with "then I woke up."
How does one mistakenly step on the back of someone lying on the ground in broad daylight? Even the so called cheque is ridiculous.

(1) (Reply)

Wow Google INC. Honors Nigeria By Doing This -photos / Top 5 Most Popular / Visited Websites In Nigeria 2017 / No One Knows Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.