Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (30161 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by hartson(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Dear not everyone ok.if I accepted to marry you then I accepted to take the child as my child too.nothing I repeat nothing will make me treat him different.my children will also know him or her as my first child.
It is written in the scripture that a child born by another woman will do you no good.
Talk is cheap so you can say what you like.
Think before you talk
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2017
hartson:
easier say than done.you think is easy as you are stressing it here. You haven't been or seen extreme situation before.
Is written in the scripture that a child born by another woman will do you no good.
Talk is cheap so you can say what you like anyhow.
Think before you talk

That is me for you.if I can't accept the child then I can't marry you too.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Justeenaleo:

I am female.

I don't and I won't have much patience for someone who is capable of over pampering an SS2 student.

That's d situation I am. I close at work @5pm instead of getting home latest 6pm I hangout alone till 9:30pm before thinking of heading home. I need a girlfriend not for sex but for good moments.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
989900:

I get your point (I've dated enough single mothers to last 3 lifetimes), but ur wife that you have all kids together with would do worse than that in some cases.
Women with attitude will always be women with attitude, regardless (I could say the same for men too).
There is no hard and fast rule about some things in life . . . . evaluation in choosing works better than stereotype.

BTW, every single case/situation has its own unique issues.
I've seen men leave their spouses they both have all their kids with pack up and leave, I've seen women do same too.

ATEOTD, life ain't math, we're all just trying to make the best out of our unique situations.

Even with your experience, there are still many single mothers out there if you absolutely have to pick one, that you will pick ahead of them single ladies without kids.

Nothing is set in stone.
Wow! who are you please?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Esemuze(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Why not, I am a single dad too
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
No way...i cannot go and come and fit it.
It's the child/children that will bear the brunt
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Esemuze(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
I am a single dad too,
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by vicspring(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2019
HERSLEY:
not always

Hello hope ure still here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.