Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 PM

Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (72988 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / One Piece (anime/manga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by bxg(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2011
Hinata tongue tongue grin cheesy
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by tenmair: 1:01am On Apr 20, 2011
I think Chise wins. She's from Saikano (She, the Ultimate Weapon). She can destroy the entire world. Period. Notice the title? Yeahhhh, she can fly and launch grenades from her back, and blow up buildings, cities, aircrafts, without even being near them. ///spoiler she DID destroy the world.
Light Yagami is also a contestor. If you don't know who he is, i'm surprised tongue I mean, he can kill people with his stupid all-powerful death-god crappy notebook.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Manifesto: 3:08am On Jun 10, 2011
So long for Dragon Ball and Naruto power houses cause they can't be no match to Bleach characters if you analyze it well. Dragon Ball characters and Naruto characters are bounded in the Physical Universe which is a one dimensional reality. Bleach deals with next dimension which is life after death. And characters in Bleach are the super powers in that dimension. Naruto or Dragon Ball characters cannot even touch or sense Shinigami's ( Soul Reapers ) or Arrancar's ( Hollows ) unless they have Spiritual Pressure. Whereas Shinigami's or Arrancars can easily delve any being in the Physical Universe without any spiritual pressure. In fact, Bleach have even more powerful being's like Ichigo, Aizen, Hell Guys, Soul King and Royal Guardians that are considered higher form of dimensional being, even higher than death. Means even Shinigami or Arrancar cannot even sense them. Even if the most powerful character in Dragon Ball destroy the universe or the most powerful character in Naruto put the entire universe under genjutsu, it doesn't matter in bleach and it won't even affect them cause they are other dimensional being. Also in the end when time comes that Dragon Ball and Naruto characters will die, they will soon be subjected to Shinigami's rule.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2011
Put forward 3 candidates.

Kenshin, Saito and Soijuro all from the Samurai X series.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kandiikane(m): 3:55am On Jul 16, 2011
Pikachu and nothing comes close. . .Ke ke ke ke
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by ndgfx(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2011
Somewhere between Aizen (Bleach) or Hau (Shaman King)
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by hyuga(m): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2011
i wud choose captain comanda yamamoto gerusai(bleach).even aizen confesd dat d man strong pass am. And pein(naruto) he z gat d power of life nd death itself. Make dem face,who go win?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by bxg(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2011
Kenpachi(bleach)
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2011
^^^ not even close. The guy has No bankai even plus his score is 390/600 compared to guys like Toshiro who has 500/600 or Unohana who has 540/600. The score is a total of their individual scores in defense, attack, tactics, kido e.tc each bearing 100
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kombats: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2011
SO FAR NARUTO CHARACTERS ARE THE STRONGEST EYES LIKE THE RINNENGAN,SHARINGAN, AND BYAKUGAN. ALL TECHNIQUES ARE USELESS AND CAN BE REVERSED OR ABSORBED WITH OCULAR JUTSU. NOT TO MENTION GENGUTSU OR ALMIGHTY TSUKOYOMI OR AMERATERASU.
NOTE- THE UCHIHA ARE THE STRONGEST CLAN WHILE THE HYUGA ARE THE MOST POWERFUL CLAN.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by hyuga(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2011
@kombat,u are right bt when naruto characters are compared to bleachs,bleach kinda gat d upper hand. Bt who go win if kyubi mode naruto vs hollowfied ichigo? grin
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Bawss1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2011
I’d prolly go with V3 that Naruto is the strongest of the lot. There seems to be no stopping of that Jinchiruki chakra. Personally I think Itachi was one of the strongest, he was quite a formidable Akatsuki member what with his Amaterasu, Genjutsu, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi but alas he had to fall under the hands of Sasuke.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by v3: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2011
Do we agree now that Naruto is the strongest?

Here's gained control of the 9-tails with the help of his parents and gained new abilities as he can move at lightning speed like his father (flying thunder god technique), and 'somewhat' has the body of rikudo sennin,not the eyes. .as that's Uchiha property (when in control of the fox).

He doesn't need to mark you with a kunai to reach you, like his father. .even Yamato confessed that he'd surpassed his father but hasn't gained full control of his speed.

The only person on record who's as fast as the 4th is the Raikage (Bee-sama's brov) but Naruto was able to keep up with him. .speed-wise.

He has the ability to sense chakra (good or bad). .easily found Kisame, who'd merged with his shark-like sword.

In 9-tails mode. .can create and use the ultimate tailed beast bomb - biju-dama (he needs to ONLY learn the ratio. .according to Killer Bee).

Even if white/black zetsu feeds on Naruto's chakra. .he/it will be turned to a toad. .just ask one of the pein's who absorbed naruto's chakra. grin

The only nigga who comes close at this point is Madara. .forget Sasuke, Naruto'll own him with what Itachi gave him. cool
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^ mehn it's undoubted, Raikage was not even as fast as Naruto's father and he declared Naruto's father the fastest Ninja at that time and even now he has declared naruto the fastest ninja,
He could sense chakra normally but now with the nine tails chakra he can sense bad people by just their killing intent, His intelligence in battle can rival anybody's own now.
Between tite kubo and Kishimoto i believe Kishimoto has more brains
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by v3: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2011
Naruto vs Itachi/Nagato? shocked
Arrgh, the manga's can be a bore sometimes abeg angry
This is one battle i won't miss!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Bawss1(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2011
Naruto vs. Itachi/Nagato?  shocked  Like, where did this happen? Itachi is dead, no? Or are you guys referring to that old battle where Itachi was using genjustu?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by v3: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
Bawss1:

Naruto vs. Itachi/Nagato?  shocked  Like, where did this happen? Itachi is dead, no? Or are you guys referring to that old battle where Itachi was using genjustu?
Madara used edo tensei to revive Itachi and Nagato and gave them each rinnegan and sharingan eyes. Naruto n Bee are on their way to the battle field to help their mates when they encounter itachi/nagato. .waiting for the newest release sha.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Bawss1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
^
Itachi revived? shocked Wicked! I am so behind with the manga, I have to catch up.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Hardballer(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2011
new release naruto vs pein bee vs itachi plus suprise on last page  grin grin

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/549
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pinkc3: 4:22am On Aug 12, 2011
I agree with the person who said Pikachu.

Nai from Noblesse. "Kneel." :]
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
v3:

Madara used edo tensei to revive Itachi and Nagato and gave them each rinnegan and sharingan eyes. Naruto n Bee are on their way to the battle field to help their mates when they encounter itachi/nagato. .waiting for the newest release sha.
THE STRONGEST IS GOKU, chikena
it was kabuto that revived itachi. And itachi has broken edo tensei control via the crow inside naruto
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by v3: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2011
Twisting:

THE STRONGEST IS GOKU, chikena
it was kabuto that revived itachi. And itachi has broken edo tensei control via the crow inside naruto
Sorry about the error, Kabuto revived Itachi/Nagato.

The crow has nothing to do with him breaking the edo tensei. .he used a genjutsu to break free, if i remember correctly. The crow is actually a counter-measure just incase Sasuke uses Itachi's eyes which has Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and co. . as it has Shisui's eye.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Feraz(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
v3:

The crow has nothing to do with him breaking the edo tensei. .he used a genjutsu to break free, if i remember correctly. The crow is actually a counter-measure just incase Sasuke uses Itachi's eyes which has Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and co. . as it has Shisui's eye.
actually, it did help. Though it's also counter-measure. The genjutsu he used was called 'koto amatsukami' and i think it's more powerful than tsukuyomi even kabuto said that it's only shisui's eyes that can do what just happened to itachi

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Feraz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
v3:

actually, it did help. Though it's also counter-measure. The genjutsu he used was called 'koto amatsukami' and i think it's more powerful than tsukuyomi even kabuto said that it's only shisui's eyes that can do what just happened to itachi

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Mugetsu98: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2011
;d, im very sure the kurosaki ichigo are the most powerful anime when he change to chain arm, he was very strong!!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2011
Mugetsu98:

;d, im very sure the kurosaki ichigo are the most powerful anime when he change to chain arm, he was very strong!!
Oh boy i believe am there oh, The guy make sense,
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2011
Same Ichigo Kurosaki got his a$$ kicked by Aizen.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
p_kasso:

Same Ichigo Kurosaki got his a$$ kicked by Aizen.

Guy which episode are you in? Did you see what Ichigo did to Aizen in episodes 308 to 310?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Omolulu(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2011
Ichigo Kurosaki, without a doubt

WackyJ1:

Guy which episode are you in? Did you see what Ichigo did to Aizen in episodes 308 to 310?

epic man!!!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2011
WackyJ1:

Not really much of a Bleach buff as i consider Tite Kubo way below my taste!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2011
p_kasso:

Not really much of a Bleach buff as i consider Tite Kubo way below my taste!
I will not argue with you there, Kishimoto is way better than him when it comes down to the two series.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by firestar(f): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
undecided Um. . .
Kenshin, Soujuiro, Saito and Aoshi : Samurai X
Can't remember much from Ninja Scroll but that last guy standing.
I lost interest in Bleach though.
Full Metal Panic: That Silly sicko Souske thinks he killed.
Naruto: It's between Madara, Sasuke, and Naruto and Hidan. Those are the stakes now. 'Nuff sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.