Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level (184285 Views)

Applying Lessons From Nairaland To Micro-manage Building 5BDR Duplex From Abroad / Urgent Inquiry On Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex From Foundation Level / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by adedayo123: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
Introduction
We are a Construction and Property Development firm with the skills, capabilities and competence to conceive, design and develop highly functional buildings and estates throughout the length and breadth of Nigeria. Our goal for every project, regardless of size, is the same – deliver quality buildings while staying ever mindful of deadlines and costs.
Our Business
Building Design and Construction
We design and build quality houses for individuals, families and businesses at minimum possible costs. By reason of our material requirement and labour relations experience, we are best positioned to deliver quality homes at lowest possible costs.
At SB Shelters, we have a consortium of qualified and competent design, construction and Management Professionals to deliver quality services for your housing needs. We are the perfect partner for those looking for a private, industrial and commercial developer. We offer total convenience to our clients by undertaking the entire development process - from identifying land opportunities, through land registration, to the timely delivery of family homes and business spaces.
Project Management:
We manage building/construction projects from Initiation and design through Planning and Implementation, to Maintenance.

Contact us today for a quote on your next building project. We’ll give you the Architectural drawings of your first project with us for free!

Our office Address:
SB Shelters Nig Ltd,
2 , Road 4b, Moyede,
Anifalaje,
Akobo,
P.O.Box 23113, U.I. Post Office,
Ibadan, Oyo-State.
Tel -02-8725793, 234-706 796 4649, 705 218 7710
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by Tunde20197: 4:51pm On May 11, 2012
aasog: I am not sure why you want to use an earth-quake resistant block for your home in Nigeria sir. Of course the Hydra-form blocks are far better and stronger than our normal hollow blocks here but most are used basically in countries like South Africa, the middle east, India, and California in the US. But under engineering, they serve a totally different purpose and not a MUST when building in an earthquake free zone like Nigeria.
Even in Dubai where they have low magnitude earthquakes once a while, the hollow blocks we use in Nigeria are highly used, though they tend to bury a shocking large amount of steel and concrete deep into the ground for an ordinary foundation, and their home foundations are usually subcontracted to road builders. I mean, they spend fortunes on reinforced concretization to beat the earthquake, and they've prevailed.
[b]Hydra-form blocks are good blocks to use, but totally a waste of money sir
. Whoever is selling it to you doesnt really understand that its only quality is just thermal and tremor resistance. Besides that, its just an ordinary block. Best of luck in finding a Lebanese or Indian construction company that will set that up for you.[/b]

you dont know what you ure missing, i think you need to try working with laterite/mud blocks as againts the popular hollow blocks, though labour is intensive and work can be slow, but what you loose, you gain many times over in material cost, because cement content is so so very low in mud blocks + cooling is off the hook.
Trust me you wont miss building with hollow blocks , besides not all laterite /mud blocks are earth- quake resistant.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by Aventures(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2012
@ ASSOG. pls kindly review your estimate. I am sorry to say this it is not just professional and besides you cant even get 1 ton of 8mm for 110,000 not to talk of 12mm. a ton of 12 mm now is within 148,000 to 150,000. also you want to use 3000 blocks for 5 b/rm duplex! Moreover the finishing cos of a duplex is 5M+? Infact a moderate and reasonable 3 B/rm bungalow will cost as much as that. Let's be professional and not be greedy. This kind of estimate is like a bait to unsuspecting client who will think he has got a good deal and will find himself to blame along the line. This guy is at planning stage and he is seeking for advice, if at this point he gets a true pictures of what he is going to spend then he would be able to take a reasonable decision either to go on or change his plan.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by Humanbeans(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
@assog, kindly comment on ventures' post. i think it has somethin to do wt ur competency.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by otunbaneyo09(m): 3:16am On Oct 14, 2012
@ mr Assog am in to Interlock and also have group of people working together on following work PoP,tilling ,Painting I will like to work with you. ....... My number is this 08067417582 I will like to work with you . Give you a call later

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by naikee(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2012
Are you looking for an affordable living house, shop or office to let/lease or buy in any area of Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun State, etc...

You don't need to go through all the stress of searching all the nooks and crannies of all the state in Nigeria.

We as an Organisation, have properties (houses, shops, land) in all local government of lagos, ogun-state, ibadan just contact us today to request make inquiries.

BELOW ARE SOME OF THE PROPERTIES FOR SALE, TOLET

1. DETAILS: 1 units of 3 bedroom semi-detached duplex to let.Two toilets and 2 baths,Guest toilet,It is a semi- detached duplex,

Convenient parking space for each tenant,Fenced Compound,Properly Tiled,it has a store,Pre-paid meter attached to each

duplex,Bore-hole water system.

RENT: N350K per annum per unit

2. DETAILS: An acre of land for sale at Isawo in Ikorodu. 15minutes drive from Agric bus stop

Price: N500k per plot.

Document: deeds of assignment, survey plan and payment receipt. All this you can use to get C of O.

3. Description: A house several rooms(face to face) for sale.It is suitable for a church,School and perhaps a lovely residence if demolished.It is very close to Alade Police station.

Size: 654sqm

Title: Registered Conveyance and L.A

Price: 12million Asking

For more information about any of the above property or you want to buy, lease or rent any property within any area of lagos, ibadan and ogun state, just contact us.

NAIJA SWEET HOMES

Phone: 07035557671, 08091835664

E-mail: naike4christ@gmail.com

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hello naira landers...if you are in need of a quality paint to beautify your houses that would last for a long time,please do contact me on moneyluv4me@yahoo.com and I guarantee that you would be pleased.
Also I have a 12 room house with a restaurant for sale at nnpc-mossimi with C of O and all documets going for 30m(negotiable) and also a hotel at alagbole-akute road with C of O going for 230m,contact me on the above email if interestd.stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by naikee(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
2 Bedroom flat for SALE at Ogijo in Ikorodu.

The 2bedroom flat is 98% completed and it is on a plot of land.

It is a dry land.

THINGS TO DO

Just to fix doors and floor the ground then you can pack in or let it out.

The remaining piece of land can be use to build duplex or whatever the buyer wishes in future.

PRICE: N 1.8million only

DOCUMENT: Deeds of assignment

For inspection and further enquiries call Adeyinka on:

07035557671, 08091835664

E-mail: naike4christ@gmail.com

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by emmael: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
I feel in love wit mud house again in kaduna,kafancha & I understand wat d many is talkin abt,its a cheaper way of construction,I was also tryin to get in touch with hydraform guyz in SA & I got d link contacts to dre office in nigeria and dey r based in Abuja got dis mobile number off d dre website(08033143904) but if google dem u shuld get more info
Hope ve bin of assistance in some way,would like to knw outcome pls,cos am plannin for somtin like dat in lagos

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by skimanski(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by gabolz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
LARFAGE CEMENT NOW #1600 SUPPLIED TO SITE ANYWHERE IN AND AROUND LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by trumpcoat(m): 6:37am On Apr 07, 2013
We want your home to be your showcase for value, comfort, and beauty" Trump Professional Painting has been adding brilliance and color to customer's homes, new construction and commercial painting, etc. for over 10 years at affordable rates.Plus free estimate.

We can provide you with an overall clean feeling and appearance. We can add color to your life with washable finish paints that stay clean & attractive for years to come. Not all painters are created equally!

Services Trump Professional Painting can provide:

1. Interior and exterior painting
2. Beautiful interior finish wood packages
3. Concrete sealing, small repairs - driveways, porches, etc. + concrete painting and staining - any color
4. Deck finishing and water proofing in several colors
5. Water proofing basements plus finish coats on walls and floors
6. Water proofing brick, stone and stucco
7. Finish garage - painting walls, ceilings and floors
8. Pressure wash and hand wash for the exterior of your house, garage, concrete and more..
9. Fantastic durable EPOXY finishes on concrete floors, CMU, masonry, etc..
10. Industrial and commercial painting
11. Light duty damaged or rotted wood and exit/entry doors, replacement or repair
12. Removal of wall paper
13. Marble trowel application

Want to make your project a pleasant experience. Please trust the professionals who strive for perfection with every job!!

Remember: "we are Painter's worth smiling about "

Call us today for a free quote on your next project!

Thank You.

Ogunsanya Samuel
080 2828 7950
trumpcoat@gmail.com
http://trumpcoat.gnbo.com.ng/
http://professionalpainter.gnbo.com.ng/

We Protect & Decorate your valuable properties; House(s), Building, and Plants

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by mseal: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
kindly tell me how much will it cost me to build a 4bedroom duplex in ibadan? need urgent reply plz :
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by labtee: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2013
hello friends, i own a plot of land in Ogun State. i want to start building a 4 bedroom duplex, two masters bedrom and the other two should share toilet and bath, no waiting room, just a good palour with bar and dinning. a kitchen and store. Roofing should be aluminium plain colour. about 0.4mm. no fenced yet. please the rooms are to be normal size except one that will be pretty bigger. it should have a big balcony say 6 by 8. i want also to know the tiles and ceiling square meter that it can cover. i need normal tiles of about 1,400 and plastic ceilings. the w/c should be 2 sets of colored and 1 normal one. please can you break down what it will cost me including the labour? i would want to know how many block from foundation to building till finish, cement to finish, rods stones and sands even doors and windows cost. please i would be very happy if i get your reply.
Thanks.

Please I will like if you can break down the price also, from first level, second level and till roofing. I am so serious about this and if i can see a better quote work can be start on the land as soon as possible, please email me direct for the quote or breakdown on one of these emails
Thanks

damourler4me@yahoo.com
akintoye84@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by daniy2k(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
FOr Quality Paints for Both Interior,External and Epoxy Floor of House ,Shops,Factory.....

Use PCMN Paints

PCMN was established in 2001 as the sole distributor of international paint (Oil and gas/Marine and Industrial coatings)brand into Nigeria market.

As a result of our company’s commitment to quality services delivery over the years, we secured the sole manufacturing right for the international paints brand, and of the South African leading brand of Decorative and Architectural Paints-Chemspec, in Nigeria. all our products are manufactured to ISO9001:2000 standards.

PCMN, in addition to our world class product ranges, are also equipped with a skilled and highly experience team of Nigeria and expatriate Nationals whose experience covers all fields of Paints and Coatings Manufacturing and Applications for Decorative/Architectural,Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine.

While we look forward to mutual business relationship with you,we hereby reinstate our commitment to quality products and service delivery in line with our corporate policy.attached herewith is our Resbuild Floor coating pdf format file.

thanks
opeyemi
Paint and Coating manufacturers PLC
18/24 Ajisegiri street
Shogunle,Oshodi
Lagos,Nigeria
Mobile: 08023807392 and 08066107919
Tell :01 740 4044
Email: adesemoyedaniel@gmail.com
Web :www.pcmnigeria.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by elvis07: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pls any info on wat it would cost now asin dis 2013 to build a gud duplex of 4flats of 2bedrooms each. A gud quotation will b appreciated.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by ELIMWATERSLTD(m): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2013
LAND FOR SALE AT OKUOKOKO/EFFURUN AREA OF WARRI DELTA STATE. THE PLOT IS DIRECTLY ALONG WARRI/PATANI ROAD FROM EFFURUN/WARRI TO ACCESS UGHELLI, YENOGOA, PORT HARCOURT THE SIZE OF THE LAND IS 130FT / 200 FT. CALL Tel: 08039454974, 07010218555
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by fuludu: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2013
@ johnkester if u do need a contact detail on how to get hydroform blocks
U can send an e mail to datfaxxe@yahoo.com
@ qualmsfree for your superb architectural project design for
A duplex unit.send brief to datfaxxe@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by fuludu: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2013
@ DCGUY send an e mail to datfaxxe@yahoo.com
We are currently undertaking a raft foundation
Project @ sango tedo.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by topsy23: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2013
For Electrical Design And Installation that meet IEE standard and Maintenance:
-Preparation of bill of Engineering Evaluation and Measurement also known as BOQ
-Conduit system of wiring
-Surface Wiring
-Trunking system of wiring
-Change-over panel
-Electrical panel
-Isolators
-Cables
Electrical wiring accessories e.g switches and sockets of any type etc

PLUMBING
-Water closet, wash hand basin, Installation of tanks, Water treatment plant, borehole

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Email; atope23@live.co.uk or ababatope2003@yahoo.com
Pin: 26D896E6

You can visit our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by deedees: 2:33am On Jul 13, 2013
Please help,I would like to know the cost of building a 4 bedroom duplex with 2 sitting rooms one downstairs and one upstairs and a library and mini theater . the masters bedroom, first sitting room and kitchen , The Land is located at Sangotedo. I dont have the plan yet , email me lawal.oluwadamilare@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 13, 2013
deedees: Please help,I would like to know the cost of building a 4 bedroom duplex with 2 sitting rooms one downstairs and one upstairs and a library and mini theater . the masters bedroom, first sitting room and kitchen , The Land is located at Sangotedo. I dont have the plan yet , email me lawal.oluwadamilare@yahoo.com
Hello, you will need a plan to give you a precise and accurate estimate because no one will give a reliable estimate, when your drawings are ready send to me samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by lanreola1960: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Please i need a rough estimate cost of four bedroom detached duplex (all rooms ensuite) on a 120 x 60 ft land. Location Sangotendo, Ajah. Please help smiley my email address is lanreola1960@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by trumpcoat(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Our Painting Contractors is a full-service painting contractor, proudly serving the entire Country. We've done many of residential and commercial projects, and are committed to quality workmanship for a fair price with a full guarantee. Our reputation has been built on our customers' satisfaction.

POP (Fixing & Casting)
Screeding & Painting
Interior/exterior decorating Paint
Spray (Polychrome) Texture
Wallpaper installation
Interior Decorate Paint
Fantastic durable EPOXY finishes on concrete floors, CMU, masonry, etc..
Texture coat ( Flexcote, Marble trowel, Matt, Satin) RESIST FUNGI/ALGAE, GROWTH & FIRE/HEAT RETARDANT

Whether your home needs an update inside or out, or your office needs a touch of color, we're the team you need to create the look you want at a competitive price. We provide complete, unparalleled service, from prep work to trim finishing. Our painters have the professional skills necessary to efficiently complete your project on time, and within budget.

080 2828 7950
trumpcoat@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by wealthypillars: 1:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Dearest,

Very Urgent, I need a very accurate cost breakdown BOQ in phase of work to be done, with list of material, labour .

For Foundation to Ground floor slab, note my designed foundation is strip raft with mesh as the slab
Column and block walls partitioning to First floor slabs,
First floor slab, and same for the first floor, after all this itemized as stated,
then i need finishes cost , floor tiles , plastering , door and window, roofing and septic tanks for construction a five Bedroom duplex at Agric Ikorodu by 17 October Thursday afternoon, i hope to start work on site by ASAP Is anyone interested. You can also be my builder if only you quote is very reasonable ... please your site supervision is very important pls indicate it,
Email me ASAP @ wealthypillars@gmail.com

Hope we all had a wonderful holidays Regards
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by trumpcoat(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
After years of home improvement experience, we would like to help you by using our knowledge and skills to tackle ALL your projects in and outside your home. For both internal and external work, Trump Coat offer you the highest standard of painting and decorating, including specialist paint effects and hard-to-get colours. Our teams will definitely meet your requirements and our professionalism will make you feel good and secure.

We are capable of meeting all your need in decorative paint with our range of products such as; Trump Acrylic Emulsion, Trump Texcoat, Trump Gloss, Trump Sheen, Trump matt, Trump silk, Protective wood sheen, Epoxy, Trump Flex,industrial coat, sILKAFLEX,Anti-corrosion system for metals and plastics etc. FUNGI/ALGAE RESISTANT PAINT & GROWTH & FIRE/HEAT RETARDANT PAINT

080 2828 7950
trumpcoat@gmail.com

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by trumpcoat(m): 12:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Create a beautiful home with colours and hues that reflect your personality

+234 [0] 80 2828 7950
http://trumpcoat.gnbo.com.ng
http://professionalpainter.gnbo.com.ng

Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by godknows79: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Can any1 tell me the cost of a german floor on 1 plot of land? Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by Emma1969: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
In the budget, i did not see the rods for the casting of the upper floor or is this for a bungalo?
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by eghosajohnny: 3:12am On Aug 08, 2014
Emma1969: In the budget, i did not see the rods for the casting of the upper floor or is this for a bungalo?

Hello sir,I'm a builder and would appreciate if I'm opportune to work for you.

Here's my contact info just incase I need to be reached.

31123dd40
Johnontop14@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by babycynthia: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Greeting from montana industry Nigeria limited.
We do chemicals such as , concrete plasticizers, waterproofing
products, concrete plasticizers for cement tiles and paving blocks,
anchoring and bolting products,expansion bolts, sealants and adhesives
, repair products, concrete aids etc. U can contact us with this
number, 07038074660 or 08189611287.we also do epoxy flooring and
waterproofing. Our office is @ no 1, olorunfunmi street, off oregun Road, ojota. Ask of nkechi chikelu.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level by marakiair: 3:53am On Dec 30, 2014
greetings to y'all, please can some one tell me an estimated amount,building a 4bedroom duplex, 2living room in a plot land 100x100 located in oko central, benin city.

Please any assistant y'all give will be appreciated.
EHI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service / Modern Interior Painting {professional Ideas} Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.