Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,227 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra (817 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by Techknowng(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
A popular man of God and the General Overseer of the Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Lagos, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, has released a list of new prophesies in the ongoing agitation for Biafra.
He said he sees shootings in Aso Rock, Nigeria's seat of power while also adding that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu may not be the one to actualize Biafra.
The popular man of God whose predictions seldom fails added that Nigeria will break in 6 countries and that would happen in 2032.
Kanu, he said , will certainly have problems with the bail conditions granted him resulting from his activities when next he appears in court soon.
“The current leaders clamouring for Biafra now may not be the ones that will make the dream come true. Nnamdi Kanu may not be the one to actualize this dream. I foresee that he will have problems due to his activities in relation to the bail granted him.”
Ayodele also disclosed that the Name Aso Rock and location of Aso Rock will change, while there will be shootings and death in the Villa.
He wrote: “The voice of God says the name Aso Rock will be changed in the nearest future and the location may also change. Let us pray to rebuke death and shootings in the villa.
“I forsee that from 2032, Nigeria will not be one country again as I foresee five nations coming out of Nigeria. In 2024, there may be a natural disaster and in the nearest future, the name Lagos may change and Ibadan may become a state.

more @ : http://www.xirkings.com/2017/09/biafra-i-see-shooting-and-death-in-aso.html?m=0

Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by Akinolaben: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by Techknowng(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
cc lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by AntiWailer: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Liar.
Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by babyfaceafrica: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Who ask you sir?...feed my sheep..not talk about things that are not necessary.. Salvation should be the goal
Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by kingxsamz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
lol
Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by kingxsamz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
chai
Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by gentlekeny(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Irrelevant story as far as Naija is currently concern.
If you need $5 today...email me.
My contact is on my signature
Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by Techknowng(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
gentlekeny:
Irrelevant story as far as Naija is currently concern.

If you need $5 today...email me.

My contact is on my signature
go sec school first before giving $5
Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by gentlekeny(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Techknowng:
go sec school first before giving $5

You story can't put a smile on the faces of sad Nigerians Mr. graduate
Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by dannytoe(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu scaming his fellow igbo's since 1876, imagine feeding Ipob with delusional promises including promsing a fake country.................only clownish poeple celebrating the Annivastary of joblessness will fall for Nnamdi Kanu cheap trick.....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra by Techknowng(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
gentlekeny:

You story can't put a smile on the faces of sad Nigerians Mr. graduate
SCAM

(1) (Reply)

The True And Original Name Of The Son Of God / The Water / Live Video /audio Of RCCG May 2018 Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.