Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,352 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:00 PM

Types Of Cheaters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Cheaters (1115 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS / The Cheaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Cheaters by Convos: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ladies of the world, if you treat your man right, if you cook for him, clean up for him, give him good head and sex, give him a belly rub each time he comes back from work, and don’t ask too many questions, I can guarantee you that you’ll have yourself a fruitful and faithful man that will never cheat on you…

You will also own a unicorn, three golden dragon eggs worth a billion dollars each, and lastly, dollar will finally be equivalent to one Naira. Can I get an amen, someborry?

Let’s just be clear: I did not say all men cheat. That is a topic for another day. All I am saying is that if your man is predisposed to cheating, there is nothing – I repeat – nothing that will stop him from cheating. If you like, cut off his third leg, he will surely find another way. It’s really not worth drinking Panadol over.

So, here’s a short list of the different types of cheaters to help you identify the key signs that your man might have a wandering eye. Please don’t think you can change him if the description seems to fit quite close to home o, you’ll just give yourself headache.

1. Long Throat Cheaters

These ones are the easiest to detect if you are even 50% observant. You will never catch them cheating though, but the signs and symptoms are heavily present. They can be on your parole now, toasting you right now, whispering sweet nothings into your ears, but the minute another girl walks by, they become distracted.

These are the guys that will travel across the country just to get knacks. If you know you can’t deal with always wondering where your boo is, and what is he up when he is not with you, better run. It’s not worth the suspense.

2. Hold Body Cheaters

Have you ever been on the road, and all these touts come and start begging for money using the phrase “Oga abeg find us something make we for use take hold body!”? As the word implies, hold body is a temporary something, something you can use to...

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/5-types-cheaters/
Re: Types Of Cheaters by khallyberry: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
issoryte
Re: Types Of Cheaters by babyfaceafrica: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Cheating na cheating ng..leave all these categories
Re: Types Of Cheaters by Convos: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Types Of Cheaters by Convos: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: Types Of Cheaters by Convos: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: Types Of Cheaters by Convos: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: Types Of Cheaters by Convos: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# / Hello My Name Is Brenda Am 20 Years Old I Need A Boyfriend / Pen!s Chart: Ascertain Your Performance In Bed Before She Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.