Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Caught Husband Sex Chatting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught Husband Sex Chatting (690 Views)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Husband Sex Chatting by wendypenny: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
My people abeg make una chuk mouth for this matter o. Matured advice's pls. .

Anonymously sent.

I caught my husband sex chatting, I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. I am one of those women that can swear that my husband does not have time to look at women. I was in shock. I quietly asked him and he wanted to deny, when I showed him the evidence, he said it was just chatting that After all he did not sleep with anyone. I ignored him and cried myself to sleep, he was not even remorseful. After 3 days he apologised maybe because I wasn't talking to him. He promised to stop, unknown to him I did a back up of his messages so I can get a copy on my own phone and the things I see are killing me. Pls how can I handle this matter
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by 2aces(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
My dear you only found what you were looking for.

Women, if your husband is a good man that loves you, provides for you and the kids, then i suggest you stop looking for faults you are 99.9% sure you will find, cos you will only hurt yourself and your union.
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by babythug(f): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
2aces:
My dear you only found what you were looking for.

Women, if your husband is a good man that loves you, provides for you and the kids, then i suggest you stop looking for faults you are 99.9% sure you will find, cos you will only hurt yourself and your union.

Very true. Same applies to the wife wink.

2 Likes

Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by BoleAndFish: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
PaperLace:

Very true. Same applies to the wife wink.
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
WYSIWYG
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Yes na. If he thinks any marriage can be 99.9% happy, functioning like that, then we should apply his rule to both parties involved.

2 Likes

Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by BoleAndFish: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
PaperLace:

Yes na. If he thinks any marriage can be 99.9% happy, functioning like that, then we should apply his rule to both parties involved.
Lool no mind them with that flawed logic they bring up in a bid to exonerate themselves from their irresponsibility.
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by wendypenny: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
The message back up was done after catching him like two times. According to my besty, she wouldn't be solo worried if it was not affecting their closeness, family time and communication

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Thank Our Parents? / Is Banky W AChildish Showoff? / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.