Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook (2269 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook by nonnyblog: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
A student from Queens College sent these photos and videos to Us, claims it was from her room mate.

The video shows where the girl was Bleep*d by her maths teacher after which she started taking these bad photos.

Her room mate shared this photos and videos to us on our Facebook page yesterday and Captioned it: 'My roomate turn runs girl! I caught her doing it with our maths teacher last term.. If you need her Number for caution, comment your phone/whatsapp Number here on this facebook page, i will Inbox you her phone Number and answer anything thing you want to know about her.'

Do you Want to watch/download the videos in 3gp & mp4 format and also view more pictures on facebook ?

Click here to watch video and more pictures
Re: HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook by Learnstuffs: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys don't ever go to the link this mumu blogger posted here. He is a hacker. This is a phishing attack. The page you will see is not a Facebook page but a phishing site. If you log in they will collect your log in details and hack your Facebook.

1 Like

Re: HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook by dyze(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Hey guys don't ever go to the link this mumu blogger posted here. He is a hacker. This is a phishing attack. The page you will see is not a Facebook page but a phishing site. If you log in they will collect your log in details and hack your Facebook.

Thanks jare.

Omo ale jatijati osi

(1) (Reply)

see this big ass / 10 Things Foreigners Find Odd About Nigerians / Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.