Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude (4537 Views)

Erica Goes N"ude At Kimoprah Birthday (video) / 10 Photos Of Pamela Odame Watara Where She Went Almost N.ude To Display Her Big / Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by SylvesterRichie(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
It seems the Transvestite isn’t bothered with anyone’s thoughts towards him as he took to his Instagram page to share an unclad photo of his ass.
We thought his unclad self was supposed to be for only his Premium Snapchat subscribers but it’s doesn’t look like it after the effeminate took to his IG page to share and unclad photo of his butt.

Apparently in a bid to advertise, he asked people to buy his bleaching cream in order to make people become as fresh as he is and added that his fans can add him on his premium Snap to get a full nude of himself.
He wrote:

"Order your cream today chai look at that ass ������ so fleek and fresh. Don’t forget our promo end tommorrow. From 200k to 100k grab urs now.if u want to see d full nude pic. Subscribe for my premium snap everything is there. But pls don’t say because u pay u will now munch my snap. If u do am blocking u"

Source: VibezNG.com

Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by abelprice(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol... a thread for individuals struggling with their sexuality.. undecided... jst saying...
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by Roon9(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sick demented fellow

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Roon9:
Sick demented fellow
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by dacblogger: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by Huee(f): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
What's this one naa... this bobrisky sef lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by Idrismusty97(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Have you ever wondered if the clouds look down on us same way we look on them and be like "Wow, that one is shape like an îdiot."
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by tochivitus(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
What a shame, his father should have exchange this clown for a recharge card.

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by Stanfit01: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
i swear this guy has gone mad the annoying part is that some people would still pay to watch his snaps
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by Realkenny(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Here is the funny thing...people will buy the cream and also subscribe to see the full news

Am sorry for Bob risky and Nigerians

Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by 11elisha(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Make buratai use operation python dance reach dis gy domain now
Bobrisky....... Shift closer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by Dollarship(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
ቀወረከጨዘለለበጨየገአአበመከሸሀሀጀጀሸጨአ
ረሀፈፐፈፈ That's all I have to say angry
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by fergie001: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2017
I tire for this man/woman

And bet me,it will enter FP cos Anything Tonto dike,bobrisky,tboss and mercy aigbe,
We know nah grin

Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by dreamworld: 2:50am On Sep 15, 2017
grin
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by stanleyazo(m): 3:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Onye ngbu

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by 1shortblackboy: 4:32am On Sep 15, 2017
tochivitus:
What a shame, his father should have exchange this clown for a recharge card.
how much recharge card? Like N1500 or like N200 ?
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by tochivitus(m): 5:35am On Sep 15, 2017
1shortblackboy:
how much recharge card? Like N1500 or like N200 ?

#100 self #1500 too much nah
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by KingLennon(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2017
If the father had known, he would have worn condom. Which kind bobrisky be dis?
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by veekid(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
This guy's case don enter another level mehn!
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
I finally give on this dude
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by Tamarapetty(f): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
this fool though
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
I can't see any ass...or is my sight deceiving me??
Re: Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude by constance500: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Omo Pau bi can beer

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Angered After Fan Revealed His Wife Is a Popular Ikeja Ex Prostitute / Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey / Naira Marley Reacts As Dj Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai. Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.