Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? (10359 Views)

Did You Know That Indomie Is From Indonesia? / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? by Nokiaguy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
The Ayam cemani chicken is a rare breed of chicken in Indonesia. The chicken is totally black from head to toe it's legs, meat and even the organs.

Now the question is would you eat this if you where asked to?

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/09/would-you-eat-this-ayam-cemani-chicken.html?m=1

Re: Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? by Evablizin(f): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Evil fowl
Re: Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? by Larryfest(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hell NOOO!!!! I guess it's the type of chicken that feeds on that black corn shocked any which way God forbid i even look at it twice..
Re: Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? by Adeba01(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2021
Yes, looks tasty
Re: Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? by pozehnani(f): 6:09pm On May 02, 2021
Must you eat everything?
When the white one has not gone into extinction what do I want to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? by Hintona(f): 11:46pm On May 02, 2021
Of course, it may even taste better than regular chicken.
Re: Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? by erwinlagu(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Yes I will. THe black colors is so cool.
https://www.laguindonesia.
Re: Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2021
God forbid. God forbid! Chai!

I don't like chicken in the first place not to talk of this... Appetite killer.

(1) (Reply)

Nido Vs Peak Milk / Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk / Drink Coconut Juice On An Empty Stomach, Early In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.