Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard (68266 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nightwolf1: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is happening because a foolish man is president of this country. I watched osibanjo closely how he was moving from region to region,meeting with opinion leaders and calming frayed nerves through dialogue and, all through his time as acting president, there was little or no trouble in any part of the country.

This mentally redundant foolish bag of bones named buhari, came back from medical vacation not long ago only to start heating up the polity with his foolish but flawed managerial acumen.

Now there is confusion everywhere. What a useless vagabond in power.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by maamisco(f): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Na KANU starts all this tension. God will punish u for this. cry

8 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by iMUMUweh(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

the blood sucking ddemon is back to plung this nation into confusion and suck the blood of innocent citizens..

do not be fooled by any promise of security, the chief of army staff and all security top leaders are from the North and they have one agenda..

prepare and protect yourself!

if you think this is a joke, go watch the movie "The Promise"

shocked

shocked
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by gentlechyke(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Cheesee. See number viewing this thread. Oh lawd please blow the trumpet let all men be accountable for their deeds in this wicked world
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by otokx(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Our intelligence units failed us as a Nation.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
are you serious? I'm in Rayfield/Gold and Base axis
make sure you arm your self if you have a family tell them to lay down to avoid stray gun shots now is every man for him self
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by LAUSUG15: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
sanandreas:
Who will be left when we all kill ourselves.

Afonjas will be left wen Igbo and Hausa kill themselves. Foolish ppl

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by EHIRIMCHA(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Reiyvinn:
I sincerely hope this news turns out false...

NB: The above picture is no way related to the alleged incidence.
my friend that went to terminals in jos said he witnessed d incidence.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Localamos(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Reiyvinn:

DIRECTORATE OF PRESS & PUBLIC AFFAIRS
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, PLATEAU STATE.

PRESS RELEASE.

The Executive Governor of Plateau State has expressed great dismay and shock at the sudden build up of tension in Jos Metropolis on account of the conduct of some disgruntled elements, who have decided to throw the metropolis into confusion on account of their negative reaction to the agitations of Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) in the South East.

Consequently, the Governor has directed an immediate imposition of curfew from dusk to dawn (6pm – 6am) within the Greater Jos – Bukuru Metropolis, until further notice. The deployment of security personnel to all flash points within the metropolis has also been directed to ensure compliance with the curfew order and to avert any further breach of law and order.

The Governor wishes to assure all citizens that the security and welfare as the primary concern of Government is assured by the Rescue Administration. He is therefore enjoining all citizens to go about their business with the assurance that their safety is guaranteed. He further appealed to all religious and community leaders, neighbourhood vigilantes as well as all law abiding citizens to ensure nobody is allowed to take advantage of this unfortunate situation to engage in criminality.

The Governor wishes to restate that Plateau State remains home to all citizens of Nigeria irrespective of religion, ethnic extraction or political persuasion. He therefore enjoins all peace loving citizens to ensure that nothing is allowed to upset the hard earned peace in the State.

Samuel, Emmanuel Nanle
Director, Press & Public Affairs
14th September, 2017
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by bdauran: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hian! Buhari enjoy the fracas you have created.

I don't know why we went to protest for him to come back.

He is clearly pissed off and is heating up the polity in reprisal for disturbing his UK rest.
Why Buhari? yet u don't c any fault with ipob agitators...

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Shome36:
the most worrying thing is that my GF is in Jos now for a weeding ceremony.....

I'd have sae kill em all
call her and tell her to take cover if she is not strong enough to kill I made 13 pieces of arrow heads and I've used 7 so far just shot 4 guys but missed 3 they are still lying down flat on the ground bleeding to death

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by czarina(f): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
make sure you arm your self if you have a family tell them to lay down to avoid stray gun shots now is every man for him self
Arm myself with what? I don't even own a cane?
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Acidosis(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
this is not the first time things like this is happened in jos

May God guide and keep you dear

Please stay safe
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Timzyatcool24(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Reiyvinn:

is true bro
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Israeljones(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
call her and tell her to take cover if she is not strong enough to kill I made 13 pieces of arrow heads and I've used 7 so far just shot 4 guys but missed 3 they are still lying down flat on the ground bleeding to death

7 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
My God so this is how war looks like I don't feel any feelings killing this people its like I'm in a war front my uncle is out of bullets we've killed 9 people so far
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by sam2royx(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
The python should better start dancing now o.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by ItzChinnex(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Alexis11:
Funny how some people did not see anything wrong with KANU hate speeches.

May the blood of innocent Igbos that is about to be spilled in this country be upon Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants.

Same goes to your Tribe and linage .

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by nitt: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
HARDDON:

The nomadic northern president ofcos!

Zero in d very basic of leaders' skills! Just one agenda : how to propagate d northern cause! Southerners are too blind to note! Too divided to realise, too greedy to grab

This argument is unfounded and lacks merit.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by czarina(f): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Timzyatcool24:
is true bro
you live in Jos? If you do, any likelihood of the fracas coming towards Rayfield?
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
I thought Arewa said they wont fight..

rubbish wicked animals. Always destroying hardworking igbos goods. And at umuahia igbos didnt destroy their market

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
Arm myself with what? I don't even own a cane?
I made a bow from my uncles koboko and was able to sharping arrow heads from the wooden bed in our house try get any weapon and hide if anyone try to break in position your self and attack
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by mikeweezy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Reiyvinn:

it's real am in jos right now
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by czarina(f): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
My God so this is how war looks like I don't feel any feelings killing this people its like I'm in a war front my uncle is out of bullets we've killed 9 people so far
liar!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by NothingDoMe: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
bdauran:
Why Buhari? yet u don't c any fault with ipob agitators...
Buhari lacks tact. He is also a bigot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by eagleonearth(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
go back and see the no of guests and viewers on this thread. the fear is real. who wan carry last incase of chioma ajunwa lol
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by goingape1: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
My uncle just shot a man through the window
lol!

lie Muhammad daughter in town

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by zoedew: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Fall out of claims to racial superiority that is. #looknotdownonanyhuman
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by DedeNkem: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is the chain reaction of what that incompetent tribalist fulani m*oron in the Aso rock did!!

There was peace when he was in his sick bed abroad until he returned and escalated the whole situation! That's what a true incompetent id*iot does!!

Buhari is 100% responsible for this mess!!

8 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
I'm making another arrow heads some soldiers have arrived there is a heavy gun battle going on now
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by mikeweezy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
SmartMugu:
Ghen Ghen. The battle has started. I'm watching it on 3d from a very far distance with my telescope. I wan see who go win this round of the battle.
and you think is OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.