Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil (12931 Views)

Okomu Nigeria Sees Subdued 2018 For Palm Oil On Market Woes / Nigeria’s Crude Export To U.S. Rises Above 5million Barrels / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Export To Crash To 1.72 Million Barrels In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by fk001(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria is becoming useless day by day.

I thought we were the one that helped them with the seed, in the 50's or 60's

My dear country which way please
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2017
wintersnow:

Global warming and palm oil? Wtf woman

No, I am speaking from the angle of China deciding they don't want vehicles that use fossil fuels anymore.

Now this palm oil saga when the palm oil business is just seeing boom in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by bleskid: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2017
ibkgab001:
Yes the North and the South south need more Palm oil

People from runaway zone have enough Palm oil on their ppotopoto soil with original palm wine that makes them misbehave to NA grin
see iam from the north side benue we produce palm oil ourself ,,,, we get plenty palm oil
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by YelloweWest: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2017
whitebeard:
No deal we also have high quality palm oil..!!
Yet we still important palm oil..
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2017
see their head
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2017
ultron12345:
Are they trying to insult us

Nigeria imports palm oil, as odd as it sounds.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2017
whitebeard:
No deal we also have high quality palm oil..!!

we import as well.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by wildchild02: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2017
God punish Devil

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Hmm, they should trade palm nuts for oil since we ve become dumping ground, why not do technology transfer.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by wristbangle: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2017
This is pointless and insulting. I don't blame them rather our primitive government who failed to diversify our economy when the need arise.

We have versatile farm land in the southern part of the country that can produce enough palm oil for us and even till earn income from foreign trade.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Katyusha(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Chai!! See insult.!
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by MyMouth(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2017
ultron12345:
grin grin grin grin grin kai! Nigerians can be funny!
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by donparosky(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2017
when the one where I produce for mill still dey store dey look my face.
mbok we have palm oil in excess, Just dial or chat me up and we supply whatever quantity you need. check my signature
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by donbrowser(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
adioolayi:
....and see our lives The same Oil Palm seed we gave them
Nigeria!
Lamentations 5:4
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by salesforce: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Why palm oil
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by obailala(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2017
I see a lot of people on this thread saying "no deal" cos we have palm oil too. Very funny reaction from my people who are obviously unaware that Nigeria has been importing large volumes of palm oil for decades because we just dont produce enough to meet our industrial needs.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by AmuDimpka: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Are you just realising it ?
stevecantrell:
isnt this country finished or what ?
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by AmuDimpka: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Will Fulani Herdsmen allow people to farm these days ..armed with AK 49

This is how far we have gotten

wristbangle:
This is pointless and insulting. I don't blame them rather our primitive government who failed to diversify our economy when the need arise.

We have versatile farm land in the southern part of the country that can produce enough palm oil for us and even till earn income from foreign trade.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by DedeNkem: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Has it reached the level of importing palm oil?
I thought we were a big producer of palm oil? Chai!!

So our monribund economy depends solely on crude. What happens when the crude dries out in 30-31yrs from now? This is a time bomb.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by flowfury(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2017
ibkgab001:
Yes the North and the South south need more Palm oil

People from runaway zone have enough Palm oil on their ppotopoto soil with original palm wine that makes them misbehave to NA grin
And you just chose to exhibit your inherited genetic stupidity this early morning abi?
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Nigeria imports palm oil, as odd as it sounds.
Nigeria important palm oil from which country?
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by monchazfarms: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
The Asians came here to get our palm some years ago,after much research amd modification,they became number one producer of the same product they got from us. Now,they want to export what they got from us to us.I clap for Nigeria.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by rhoci(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2017
The deal is ok, but it need modification.
Question 1:What is the current capacity of our local palm oil production?
Question 2: What will the capacity be in the next 6 year, even with 100% increase in the current production?
Question 3: What is the current consumption level for Palm oil in Nigeria?
Question 4: Is there a gain,if we strike the deal with them?
Nigerians must ask logical questions and take decision based on global best practice in order to move forward the economy.
At Rhoci we believe the deal is ok, as long it will sustain jobs and boost the economy.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by vioment: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Imagine shocked
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Markfemi: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2017
thunder fire this nation they discriminate nigerians a lot
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017
this is such a bad deal, its just like exchanging petrol for water. these Indonesians dont respect us as a country. dem tink say na mumu people full naija
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by ghostmist: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2017
ultron12345:
cheesy
this comment got be LOL...
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by GetMeRight: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2017
iWasNotHere:
I hope they won't meet Bubu in person for this deal because he's too dull to know the meaning of this
You need your thinking cap on your head. No president in Nigeria since the beginning of this current democracy has ever encouraged dependent on local production like PMB. I hope hate won't destroy you people one day.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by GetMeRight: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2017
rhoci:
The deal is ok, but it need modification.
Question 1:What is the current capacity of our local palm oil production?
Question 2: What will the capacity be in the next 6 year, even with 100% increase in the current production?
Question 3: What is the current consumption level for Palm oil in Nigeria?
Question 4: Is there a gain,if we strike the deal with them?
Nigerians must ask logical questions and take decision based on global best practice in order to move forward the economy.
At Rhoci we believe the deal is ok, as long it will sustain jobs and boost the economy.
How will importation sustain jobs? Importation will give rise to setbacks in local production. It will discourage farmers once again. We need to stop all these one step forward, two steps backwards.
The same way they clamoured for Cement to be imported few years back. Today, Nigeria is exporting Cement.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by ibadanfinest(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
We have potential to produce palm oil in large quantity but we have all left village for city and even private investors are not interested in investing in tech that will increase production.

For your info we actually import palm oil, groundnut oil etc
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Foken: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
Its shameful that the country we gave palm oil seeds now wants to give us palm � in return crude �. So sad. Our palm � echolon has a enormous potentials but all we know is crude oil � . Blinded by greed of one commodity n oblivious of the benefits of so many others.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by LC14052016: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Naija oil palm industry about to be butchered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry / Experience With Paylater.com / Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.