Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

You Are In Love But Theres No Trust.but You Dont Want To Quit How Do You Cope.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are In Love But Theres No Trust.but You Dont Want To Quit How Do You Cope.? (1209 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / "In Love" But Unfaithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are In Love But Theres No Trust.but You Dont Want To Quit How Do You Cope.? by tommy2k2(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2007
it happen sometimes when the relationship is somehow too deep for you to quite,,but you still hope that every thing will be kool and fine one day, so you dont want to quit, u just want to stay and watch things go fine, but for now .how will u cope where the trust is no more there, ?
Re: You Are In Love But Theres No Trust.but You Dont Want To Quit How Do You Cope.? by cuteass1(f): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2007
If both parties still want to continue together then all hope is not lost. Together they can regain the trust between each other but remember both parties have to be willing to give everything they've got. But if both parties are not in it together then the best thing might be to call it a day, go your seperate ways before its too late, you can even remain friends, there might come a time when you can't even tolerate the sight of each other and believe me you won't want to get there cry
Re: You Are In Love But Theres No Trust.but You Dont Want To Quit How Do You Cope.? by iice(f): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2007
I cannot stick to someone i don't trust. But cute-ass is right, both have to be willing to work at getting back the trust because nothing will come of it if only one person is willing to work it out and the other doesnt really care to work it out.
Re: You Are In Love But Theres No Trust.but You Dont Want To Quit How Do You Cope.? by Busta(f): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2007
doesn't work if there is no trust.

don't sit there and keep hoping, the earlier u accept that, the better for y'all!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ask Her Out Again / Does This Qualify As Cheating? / How Do You Overcome A Broken Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.