Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription (13970 Views)

I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription by lordkush: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
pls p guys
guys I need suggestions. a friend told me it's possible that he has seen it done
pls does anyone know?
Re: How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription by Lovetinz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Concurrently.. One after another.
Simultaneously... At the same time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription by lordkush: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Lovetinz:
Concurrently.. One after another.
Simultaneously... At the same time.
concurrently is a synonym of simultaneously. anyways do you know how?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription by Lovetinz(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
lordkush:
concurrently is a synonym of simultaneously. anyways do you know how?
You are correct!
Thanks for improving my English Grammar.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription by lordkush: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Lovetinz:

You are correct!
Thanks for improving my English Grammar.
ok welcome. so do you know how it is done?
Re: How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription by Lovetinz(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
HOW TO SET UP THE DSTV DUAL VIEW DECODER TO SHOW TWO DIFFERENT TV CHANNELS AT SAME TIME

Too many subscribers who own the DStv dual view decoders do not really bother to set up their decoders to show two different TV channels as supposed. There are too many reasons which may include lack of technical know-how, financial constraint to pay for the dual channel service etc. Surprisingly, findings have shown that many subscribers actually pay for the dual TV channel service for their dual view DStv decoders but fail to get the value for their money due to one or more of the reasons listed above. However, this post will explain how to set up your DStv dual view decoder with TV Link, to show the two different TV channels at the same time.

This topic became necessary due to popular inquiries from our teeming cable and satellite TV subscribers who own DStv dual view decoders but do not know how to activate the dual Tv channel services. By the time you finish reading this post however, you would have known how to beat this challenge.

How to Set up the DStv Dual View Using a TV-Link
A TV-Link is a device which provides your DStv dual view decoder with the much needed output source to display its secondary channels or simply called the TV 2 channels. Before you start connecting your TV Link device, ensure that you have activated the dual view channel service for your decoder and DStv account by paying for it at any DStv office. Remember that the payment for the dual view can only be effected alongside payment for the normal subscription for your account.
My Digi-Tech Media Blog
Rare View of a DStv Dual View Decoder
After payment and account reconnection, connect your DStv Dual View decoder to the TV Link as described in the diagram. The LED light glows steadily which indicates that the TV Link is correctly connected. One important parameter to confirm from the DStv Dual View decoder settings is the TV Link / RF extension setting. this settings can be found when you explore the MENU of the decoder, ADVANCED OPTION and then to TV Link set up or the RF Extension setup. Once this setting is activated from the SETTINGS platform, a proper connection as described above will give you the desired double view result.

However, check your DStv remote control to switch over to TV 2 whenever you would like to control the TV 2 Dual view channel with your remote control. I shall soon publish another post on how to switch the operational mode of the DStv Remote control from TV 1 to TV 2 and vise versa.

http://digisattvworld..com.ng/2015/09/how-to-set-up-dstv-dual-view-decoder-to.html

you might want to read this too:
http://forum.dstv.com/archive/index.php/t-320.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame For The Piracy Of Half Of A Yellow Sun? / Victoria Laz (vee) Emerges As Winner Of Royalty Reality TV Show Season 3. / AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.