Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Medical Doctor At Your Service - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Doctor At Your Service (4329 Views)

Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes / Medical Doctor Wakes Up During Her Surgery (Photos) / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
@eisteinclub Could you please repost your question? I couldnt see it.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by ogbright: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
DrKemse:

Hello. There is a ligament in the breast called Ligament of Astley Cooper which is responsible for breast firmness. This ligament looses its strength naturally as one ages and as time progresses due to gravity, and various other factors.

Since you have four children, you are clearly not so young. So its expected that your breasts would no longer be as firm. And that is perfectly okay and alright. Nothing is wrong with you.

There are no drugs to enhance your breast firmness. The only solution to that is plastic surgery.

You can opt for that, even though I dont advuce that. Instead, see your "sagging" breasts as a reminder of the sacrifice and love you gave to your four angels , and that you are also not a child anymore. And simply love your breasts the way they are.

Regards.

thank you so much for the wise counselling I appreciate.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Igyeseh(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
DrKemse.
I sent you a mail.
Please check, it's urgent.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Igyeseh:
DrKemse.
I sent you a mail.
Please check, it's urgent.
I have replied.
Regards.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Igyeseh(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
DrKemse:

I have replied.
Regards.
I checked my mail box but didn't see your reply.
Please how can I reach you one on one?
08095777857 is my number.
Am eagerly waiting to hear from you.
Thank you for your humility and kind gesture.
I appreciate.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Igyeseh:

I checked my mail box but didn't see your reply.
Please how can I reach you one on one?
08095777857 is my number.
Am eagerly waiting to hear from you.
Thank you for your humility and kind gesture.
I appreciate.

Hello. Sorry for that. I have resent the mail. Recheck your email inbox.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Immality(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrKemse:

Send a message to my email stevenp87@yahoo.com.

Hello Doc.. I have sent you a mail... Please try and read.. I have already gone for the test... Thanks
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone. It's been a while. Was busy. Hope everyone is good?
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by VERTEX1: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2017
DrKemse:
Hello everyone. It's been a while. Was busy. Hope everyone is good?

Yes Doc, ThankGod you are back.

Please help me, I'll be 24years nextweek Monday but I look like a 16 years old boy. Again I'm this skinny that people I newly come in contact with thinks that I recovered from an ailment or I'm a kid, although I'm tall atleast 5.8ft

help me Doc, younger ones now takes me as their mate though I mingle with older guys above my age and I've a high esteem.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Bubblefairy(f): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good day doc,
Been having a nasty headache for weeks now, I tried to rest and was relieved for few days then it started four days ago. I normally find it very difficult to fall and stay asleep, I couldn't sleep at all since four days ago as I woke up in the middle of the night with severe dizziness and a sensation as if my room was spinning, I nearly lost my balance when I stood up but it stopped after few minutes.

This has been happening every single night, but my head is still spinning since this afternoon when I woke after taking a nap.
Is it something serious? I'm already thinking of going to the hospital tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by hidhrhis(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello i was surfing through the net sometimes ago nd i saw some article about white patches on the tongue so i decided to check my tongue in d mirror and my tongue was full of white patches so i went to d hospital and d doc said it is trush dat i shld get nystatin but d white is still their after finishing d drug...pls what could be d cause of d trush nd what drug shld i use to clean it off
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Wisedove(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good day Doc.
I have been Having pain in my scrotum lately though, at first I don't take it too serous because I thought it was attached to the pain that usually occurs after hot romance but without sex but it's quite obvious to me now that it is another thing entirely.

It always come in the form of pain in one side of my epididymis the pain at times can last for hours and aftee few days I will start felling the pain on the other side I.E it always attack the epidydimis interchangeably. When ever the pain comes I do feel that the very particular side of the epidydimis do contrast thereby pulling up one of my testes.

My scrotum sac is always normal until when the pain set in ,once the affected epidydimis pulls up the testes it automatically contract one side of the scrotum too.

It's getting out of hand please what is the way out.

Thanks in anticipation Doc
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2017
VERTEX1:

Yes Doc, ThankGod you are back.

Please help me, I'll be 24years nextweek Monday but I look like a 16 years old boy. Again I'm this skinny that people I newly come in contact with thinks that I recovered from an ailment or I'm a kid, although I'm tall atleast 5.8ft
help me Doc, younger ones now takes me as their mate though I mingle with older guys above my age and I've a high esteem.

Hello. I understand how you feel. How old or young you look is majorly determined by your genes and your diet. Since youre 5'8, and I believe you have a masculine voice, adequate size genitals, armpit and pubic hair. Then youre perfectly normal.
You still have a lot of time to look older since youve not finished growing. You can help yourself by working out more lifting weights and eating more often.
But believe you me, what youre thinking is a curse is actually a blessing gotten by so few. Enjoy your young look, and be happy. From your character, people would know youre not as young as you look. When you get older, you would be grateful for looking younger and would even be attractive to girls even at age 50 wink
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Bubblefairy:
Good day doc,
Been having a nasty headache for weeks now, I tried to rest and was relieved for few days then it started four days ago. I normally find it very difficult to fall and stay asleep, I couldn't sleep at all since four days ago as I woke up in the middle of the night with severe dizziness and a sensation as if my room was spinning, I nearly lost my balance when I stood up but it stopped after few minutes.

This has been happening every single night, but my head is still spinning since this afternoon when I woke after taking a nap.
Is it something serious? I'm already thinking of going to the hospital tomorrow.
Thanks
What youre having is a form of migraine headaches with vertigo. Dont worry, it isnt serious and can be treated. Visit the hospital as you have said.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2017
hidhrhis:
Hello i was surfing through the net sometimes ago nd i saw some article about white patches on the tongue so i decided to check my tongue in d mirror and my tongue was full of white patches so i went to d hospital and d doc said it is trush dat i shld get nystatin but d white is still their after finishing d drug...pls what could be d cause of d trush nd what drug shld i use to clean it off
The thrush is a fungal infection. It can result from inadequate oral hygeine or when your immunity is low. Keep using what your doctor prescribed but if no improvement, return to the hospital so that tests can be carried out to make sure nothing is dropping your immune system.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Wisedove:
Good day Doc.
I have been Having pain in my scrotum lately though, at first I don't take it too serous because I thought it was attached to the pain that usually occurs after hot romance but without sex but it's quite obvious to me now that it is another thing entirely.

It always come in the form of pain in one side of my epididymis the pain at times can last for hours and aftee few days I will start felling the pain on the other side I.E it always attack the epidydimis interchangeably. When ever the pain comes I do feel that the very particular side of the epidydimis do contrast thereby pulling up one of my testes.

My scrotum sac is always normal until when the pain set in ,once the affected epidydimis pulls up the testes it automatically contract one side of the scrotum too.

It's getting out of hand please what is the way out.

Thanks in anticipation Doc
What you may be having is Epidydimorchitus or even a varicocele causing the regular pain. Sometimes results from past std not properly treated. I advice you go to a hospital where a scrotal scan would be done and a doc would examine your testis. Dont delay though.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Wisedove(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for the quick response I really do appreciate it it
DrKemse:

What you may be having is Epidydimorchitus or even a varicocele causing the regular pain. Sometimes results from past std not properly treated. I advice you go to a hospital where a scrotal scan would be done and a doc would examine your testis. Dont delay though.
I went to a doctor today he examined it ,he said it is Epidydimorchitus of the right testicle (though I might have made mistakes putting those words together ) , I was given an injection on my right buttock and some drugs were administered as well
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Debbylia(f): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good evening doc, pls what can be the cause and cure for this? I get tired at any slightest attempt to do anything even ordinary walking and will have the feeling as if my chest is heavy, also will be feeling pain at the back of my two legs
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Bubblefairy(f): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrKemse:

What youre having is a form of migraine headaches with vertigo. Dont worry, it isnt serious and can be treated. Visit the hospital as you have said.

I really appreciate your response Doc, thanks a lot. I've been to the hospital and my doctor said same in addition to typhoid and malaria, was given painkillers and antibiotics. The spinning is now bearable. Thanks for giving out for free what one will get for thousands on naira . You are a life saver
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Debbylia:
Good evening doc, pls what can be the cause and cure for this? I get tired at any slightest attempt to do anything even ordinary walking and will have the feeling as if my chest is heavy, also will be feeling pain at the back of my two legs
Many things can cause this. You have to go to a hospital to be examined and tests ran.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Debbylia(f): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
DrKemse:

Many things can cause this. You have to go to a hospital to be examined and tests ran.
Alright, thanks
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
pls I need your help.send me ur e-mail
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by Domlayomi(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2017
hello there
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Domlayomi:
pls Dr what could make a 25 year old guy not to have early morning erection. it's been like that for almost a year now. even if I want to get down with my gf I lost the erection quickly, ND d feelings goes away. went to see a Dr regarding it one he told me its anxiety that I should learn how to calm down. Tho I Hv adhere to that. buh the erection is yet to b fully bck, I used to b a very strong guy b4. I Dont drink neither do I smoke. pls what advice can u give me so that I can Hv my full erection bck. Tnks awaiting ur reply

Youre having a form of erectile dysfunction. For a guy your age, apart from anxiety, an STI that is there or wasnt properly treated, or that you didnt even know you had is majorly the cause. Increased blood sugar can also caus this. Visit a hospital so tests can be run, and a medication to help you in the time being can be given.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DonAustyne(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2017
DRKEMSE, DO U KNOW ANY WAY TO REDUCE MAN BOOB APART FROM SUGERY
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by VERTEX1: 5:55am On Oct 25, 2017
DrKemse:

Hello. I understand how you feel. How old or young you look is majorly determined by your genes and your diet. Since youre 5'8, and I believe you have a masculine voice, adequate size genitals, armpit and pubic hair. Then youre perfectly normal.
You still have a lot of time to look older since youve not finished growing. You can help yourself by working out more lifting weights and eating more often.
But believe you me, what youre thinking is a curse is actually a blessing gotten by so few. Enjoy your young look, and be happy. From your character, people would know youre not as young as you look. When you get older, you would be grateful for looking younger and would even be attractive to girls even at age 50 wink

Thanks you so much Doc. I've normal maturity only that young look. I'll work on my diet in future time to get better shaPe, for now I can't afford the cost. I can't lift weight now with the little I consume besides I can't jeopardise my height. I'll live by it till I made it in life. Then I can take care proper care of my self. I appreciate you once again.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by pweedieolamide: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2017
DrKemse:
Hello. I'm a medical doctor, general medical practitioner here in Nigeria. Drop your medical ailments and I'd get back to you with a solution and treatment plan.

Regards.
gud am doc,my 2yr+ daughter has bn vomiting since yesterday.she vomits every single meal she eats.funny enough, she does not have fever or whatsoever but plays ard.have given her ors(7up with salt)&also scent leaf solution but stl DT she stl vomits.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by hidhrhis(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2017
hello doc have being having dis white patches on my tongue for d past 7 weeks and also sore throat and rashes and itching on and around my knee i went for hiv,gonorrhea,chlamydia test but came back negative cos i had a 3 seconds sex with a friend of mine who is a girl but d drug i used some weeks ago are secnidazole and sparfloxacin(used for 9 days)..pls is d antibiotic the causes of this white patches on my tongue and can d sore throat be as a result of shouting cos i just started a teaching job and if it is not what can be the causes of all dis symptoms...pls note that this is the first time i tried sex and it only lasted for not less than 5 seconds of my p in her v.
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
DonAustyne:
DRKEMSE, DO U KNOW ANY WAY TO REDUCE MAN BOOB APART FROM SUGERY
Reduce the carbohydrate quantity you take like soft drinks, swallows, cake and the rests. Then do press ups regularly. It would convert the fat to muscles. Although you have to take enough protein. Low carbohydrate, high protein, low fat diet
Re: Medical Doctor At Your Service by DrKemse: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
pweedieolamide:
gud am doc,my 2yr+ daughter has bn vomiting since yesterday.she vomits every single meal she eats.funny enough, she does not have fever or whatsoever but plays ard.have given her ors(7up with salt)&also scent leaf solution but stl DT she stl vomits.
Please buy the ORS sachet from a shop and give her each time she vomits. Then take her to a hospital to see a doctor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time / My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? / How To Make Oral Drip With Sprite And Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.