Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue (1495 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by 989900: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

1 Peter 3:10 - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

Proverbs 15:1 - A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Matthew 12:36-37 - But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. (Read More...)

Psalms 118:5 - I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, [and set me] in a large place.

Psalms 141:3 - Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

James 3:8 - But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

James 1:26 - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain.

Proverbs 10:19 - In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips [is] wise.

Proverbs 15:28 - The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.

James 3:6 - And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Proverbs 12:18 - There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise [is] health.

Proverbs 15:4 - A wholesome tongue [is] a tree of life: but perverseness therein [is] a breach in the spirit.

Psalms 19:14 - Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

James 1:19 - Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Proverbs 13:3 - He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: [but] he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by madridguy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
@ OP, permit me to add hadith.

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his two jaw-bones and what is between his two legs (i.e. his tongue and his private parts), I guarantee Paradise for him."  (Book #76, Hadith #481)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by Throwback: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
He stole from an old woman as a child and lied about it.

She cursed him that his tongue will ruin his life and the lives of all those who believe his words.

"Tell Buhari that I said he his mad".

'Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

"Pastor Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

"The imbecilic @GEJonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

"@MBuhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed."

-Nnamdi Kanu

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by 989900: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
"I will go to Abuja, and when am coming home I will bring Buhari's head"Nnamdi Kanu.
" If they don't give us Biafra, there will be nothing left breathing in that zoo called Nigeria" Nnamdi Kanu.

"Its either Biafra or death" Nnamdi Kanu.
"If they don't give us a date for referendum, there will be no election in Anambra or any part of Biafra land" Nnamdi Kanu.
" It is clear that the only language the zoo called Nigeria understands is war and death and we are ready for war" Nnamdi Kanu.

"From today forward, I put the protection of Biafra land in the hands of the Biafra Security Services" Nnamdi Kanu.(no wonder ipob started collecting Taxes)
" If the zoo Army enters Biafra land, they will die" Nnamdi Kanu.

"Buhari is a mad man" Nnamdi Kanu.
"I call on all Igbo's who have the know how to manufacture bombs, arms and ammunitions to come forward, we need to take this war to the zoo ( via Biafra radio). Nnamdi Kanu.

He publicly made the above statements and even more, some of us didn't think he went too far, nor caution him or publicly denounce what he is doing, but now, tongues are quick to wag in condemnation of the Nigerian Army's action.
We pray God's wrath, come down hard on all the enemies of peace and their sponsors plus supporters.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by sainty2k3(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
madridguy:

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his two jaw-bones and what is between his two legs (i.e. his tongue and his private parts), I guarantee Paradise for him."  (Book #76, Hadith #481)
This is in the Qur'an? Whao, that's powerful

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by Unik3030: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Throwback:

She cursed him that his tongue will ruin his life and the lives of all those who believe his words.

'Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

"Pastor Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

"The imbecilic @GEJonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

"@MBuhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

-Nnamdi Kanu
u never see trouble Na y u dey make mouth n am very sure u are in one corner of your secured room typing this poo Dats y I can't take u serious. the real ipob supporters are those who drank poto water yesterday n am very sure if they ask them if they want war now. there answer will b no we don't want war

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by TimeManager(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol... Baba you carry vex open thread ontop Kanu matter cheesy, Kanu don enter trouble last last. Kanu ti sete.
I sincerely feel sorry for the Igbos up north as reprisal is on going as we speak.

Kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by madridguy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hadith: Record of the traditions or sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, revered and received as a major source of religious law and moral guidance.

sainty2k3:

This is in the Qur'an? Whao, that's powerful
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by TimeManager(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
madridguy:

Hmm.. O strong. Oro toh strong ni.

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by Nemesis1: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Unik3030:
u never see trouble Na y u dey make mouth n am very sure u are in one corner of your secured room typing this poo Dats y I can't take u serious. the real ipob supporters are those who drank poto water yesterday n am very sure if they ask them if they want war now. there answer will b no we don't want war

For your mind if you mo take am serious the world no go take am serious?

Gimme that weed dey you dey smoke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by TimeManager(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Unik3030:
Read through the comments well, he was only referencing Kanu's hate speeches.

Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by TimeManager(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Throwback:

-Nnamdi Kanu
Kiss the crown!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by TimeManager(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
989900:
"I will go to Abuja, and when am coming home I will bring Buhari's head"Nnamdi Kanu.
" If they don't give us Biafra, there will be nothing left breathing in that zoo called Nigeria" Nnamdi Kanu.

"Its either Biafra or death" Nnamdi Kanu.
"If they don't give us a date for referendum, there will be no election in Anambra or any part of Biafra land" Nnamdi Kanu.
" It is clear that the only language the zoo called Nigeria understands is war and death and we are ready for war" Nnamdi Kanu.

"From today forward, I put the protection of Biafra land in the hands of the Biafra Security Services" Nnamdi Kanu.(no wonder ipob started collecting Taxes)
" If the zoo Army enters Biafra land, they will die" Nnamdi Kanu.

"Buhari is a mad man" Nnamdi Kanu.
"I call on all Igbo's who have the know how to manufacture bombs, arms and ammunitions to come forward, we need to take this war to the zoo ( via Biafra radio). Nnamdi Kanu.

He publicly made the above statements and even more, some of us didn't think he went too far, nor caution him or publicly denounce what he is doing, but now, tongues are quick to wag in condemnation of the Nigerian Army's action.
We pray God's wrath, come down hard on all the enemies of peace and their sponsors plus supporters.
Kiss the crown!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by obulor6468: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
God bless Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by SpComedy: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Oh !! i forgot that our new constitution and laws are the holy books... thanks for reminding us oooo, Kanu really commited offence against our new laws in the holy books, thats why we cant wait to face him in court on oct 17th........ He should be killed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by TheKingdom: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
LOOKS LIKE IT WASNT ONLY IPOB THAT HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING A RELATIVELY OBSCURE PERSON FROM A FEW YEARS AGO INTO A NATIONAL AND WORLD HEADLINE PERSON TODAY. SEE Fulani AND AFONJA CONSTANTLY QUOTING HIM AS IF THEY SECRETLY ADMIRE HIS BRAVERY AND THAT OF HIS PEOPLE

ONLY JEALOSUIE AND GREED THAT CLOUD THEIR JUDGEMENT AND HARDEN THEIR HEART, TURING THEM AGAIN INTO WHAT LORD LUGARD AND HIS SIDE CHICK LADY SHAW COINED NIGGER AREA NIGGAS, WHICH THEY HAVE FULLY ACCEPTED

WE ON THE OTHER HAND CANNOT AND NEVER WILL, WHETHER YOU SHOOT, BULLY, HATE AND TRY TO DEGRADE US, YOU CAN NEVER DESTROY US.

YEAAAAAA BUDDY
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by Chekitaut: 12:28am On Sep 15, 2017
MUMU dey yanfun yanfun. Kanu digged his personal grave. All supporters can't stand to support him in court ooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by IVORY2009(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:

Chain Alhaji grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by tsdarkside(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
TimeManager:
Hmm.. O strong. Oro toh strong ni.

Kiss the truth!

i didnt get it... undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by TimeManager(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

i didnt get it... undecided
It means "strong words" -- oro to strong.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue by tsdarkside(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
TimeManager:
It means "strong words" -- oro to strong.

Kiss the truth!

ahh..okay...thx... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Every Newspaper Headlines Today Is All About This Man / Nigeria Ranked As 2nd Worst Country In Terms Of Government Integrity / Radio Biafra Live And Direct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.