Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! (10641 Views)

Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG / Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by samiyasky(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AVAILABLE 4 RENT @ MARYLAND LAGOS INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CALL 07032682719
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by headhunter1: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
ba7man:
Your people have taken the fight to the Nigerian army, you're still here online.

You better go and tell the soldiers of the Python dance this your truth to their faces.
[/s]
what's this one saying?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by BiafraIShere(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
nijabazaar:

Sir , Remember this quote Those who profited; or who nursed expectations of profiting from the rotten status quo; all denounced him.
The Tonye (infamous for his ever-shifiting-of-goal-posts when it comes to principles and parties ) is one
That guy is so disgustingly shameless! Spits on !diots that have sold their conscience for peanuts, there end shall be far more disastrous than those killed by buhari's rag tag terrorist army, Amen!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by laudate: 1:48am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:
what's this one saying?
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by hardbody: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2017
potent5:
Op, you make sense dye.

A story between the cunningly wise Tortoise (Nnamdi Kanu) and the FOOOOLISH dying elephant that wants some dead bodies to accompany him on his way to hades.

Favour me with a brief of the elephant and tortoise fable. I don't recall having listened to it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by mecussey(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Dottore:
This is a good piece. It's a hard fact. I'm not Nnamdi Kanu's fan but I totally agree with your analysis. His story is very similar to Jesus' rise from ordinary carpenters Son to a Messiah. The difference is that Jesus performed miracles in the course of his ministry while NK doesn't. Lol

lol....u no see miracles wey Kanu did. U don see where person wey no carry gun dey chase Nigerian police wey carry AK47 before?? U don where person wey no get 1kobo dey move crowd more than president.... U don see where person dey get first hand info about politicians without interviewing them?? Many many signs and wonders...that guy don register his name for Nigeria and Buhari will never forget him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by feelgoods: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2017
TimeManager:
A metaphor so reeks of illogicality.
Neither Jesus nor Mandela was as crude as Kanu. None of these heroes were apostle of hate. Kanu will never come close to their ranks till earth passes away.

Kiss the truth!

the apartheid regime considered Mandela as a terrorist. and he participated in several riots too Google it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by ofai: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
KANU is a hero.

he voice and words alone sounded like ogbunigwe....it shook Nigeria to its very foundations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by laudate: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
This is what we call "Massaging of Ego"... cheesy grin
I no know say you sef see am. wink Kanu has run away for good, and his flight has now put his sureties into trouble. May God deliver Senator Abaribe from his current travails. Next time, he would not place his bets on Kanu, the cowardly hate monger.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by shallysgirl: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yes he won like Ojukwu.

Ojukwu won.ask Gej,ask Buhari,ask ambassador Bianca Ojukwu.
ERockson:
He won like Ojukwu, the coward grin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by oparajicheta: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
He is De Lion of the Tribe of Judea!! The Greatest Jewish ever in this generation!! Prince Namdi Kanu statue I will make and keep for generations unborn to behold.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by MistadeRegal(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2018
angry

Blind sheep comparing JESUS CHRIST with that arrogant loser of a Kanu Nnamdi. What and how was their mission and goal similar? On the day I knew he was going to lose was when people started worshipping him. In his arrogance, he spoke against the Heavens and that was when he loses Heavenly support. You make 0% senses to me OP.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by gidgiddy: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2018
MistadeRegal:
angry

Blind sheep comparing JESUS CHRIST with that arrogant loser of a Kanu Nnamdi. What and how was their mission and goal similar? On the day I knew he was going to lose was when people started worshipping him. In his arrogance, he spoke against the Heavens and that was when he loses Heavenly support. You make 0% senses to me OP.

It is normal for people to idolise and worship their heroes

Buhari is worshipped by many youths from his area in the North, they want throw themselves under his carvsny time he steps out.

There are people who think that Pastor Adegboye is God on Earth

There are people who still have built 'Shrines' for Elvis Presley even though he has been dead over 30 years.

It is normal for people to worship their heroes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! by pointblank247(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gbusianu onwe unu .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCT Election: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) / Uzodinma’s Desperation, Greed Has Destroyed Imo – Senator Anyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.