Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed (55496 Views)

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by MrFly(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
meezynetwork:
Lol. Timaya has fish brain. Why calling him a goat. He should hv just ignored him.
is timaya not human? Timaya is 110% abv u
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by obeecircles: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
You are a bigger "goat".
grin grin
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Kowor(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
castro316:

Let me ask you. Did you appoint timaya Tobe your minister of affairs or speaker that you are blaming him for your frustration. When he was a nobody when obasanjo was bombing bayelsa, how Manny solidarities did you give for him. Now he is a sombody he on his own jeje . what are you expecting timaya to do? Abeg target your blaming to the right channel jor! Nonsense. Bloody hater
Mr. It's clear you don't understand my comment and I don't blame you, your brain is too slow to process information, all this epistle you typed doesn't relate with the comment. Now this is what I meant. This issue at hand doesn't concern all artists and if the heat is too much for them, they'll leave. Understand abi?
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Kowor(f): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
koladebrainiac:
why would they kill themselves they have a job a family a career Nigeria has bestowed on them they have many reasons to be grateful in Nigeria. It's u guys that would kill yourself for Biafra coz u have nothing to live for
I'd call you an idiot but it's not necessary. First of all am not Biafra, not even close to being one. What I meant by the post your slow brain refused to understand was. If they(those agitating) like they should kill themselves, it doesn't concern him and if the heat is too much he'll travel out. Don't mention me again if you have nothing reasonable to type.Arindi omo.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by patola080(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2017
He should have put he goat dia too , did he want him to come all d way 4rm Lagos to join dem in crying 4 BIafra dis show dat he hv brain more den dia oga KANU
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by 4everGrand(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:
But that's the truth, many non igbos including those on nairaland are not interested nor worried about what happens to Igbo until it gets to their doorstep.
They rather mock,ignore and celebrate the plight of the Igbos,forgeting that the table is not rooted,it will likely turn someday.

Abeg, what is happening to Igbos? Tell us.

When one reckless individual was running his labiaa upandan, u felt he was on the right path.

Igbos that are sensible won't be part of this sham. They would be for good governance and that only. You think your Biafra is the solution? Sorry na una case.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by tutudesz: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:
But that's the truth, many non igbos including those on nairaland are not interested nor worried about what happens to Igbo until it gets to their doorstep.
They rather mock,ignore and celebrate the plight of the Igbos,forgeting that the table is not rooted,it will likely turn someday.
How many Igbo's spoke up when Ijaws were been killed? Zero!!!! So why should we now be concerned about yours.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by jaymichael(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Zeze06:
grin

Don't try to "rope" another person into your frustration...
GBAM! chop knuckle abeg.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by KemjikaEme: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
4everGrand:

Abeg, what is happening to Igbos? Tell us.

When one reckless individual was running his labiaa upandan, u felt he was on the right path.

Igbos that are sensible won't be part of this sham. They would be for good governance and that only. You think your Biafra is the solution? Sorry na una case.
Intimidating people because of their speeches is a Nigerian thing. There are more seperatist groups in the an American state than the whole of Nigeria put together,who have made worst speeches yet they are ignored.
Intimidation with force is a Nigerian thing.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Kowor(f): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2017
kittykollinxx:
to me entertainers deserve nothing from a country even from us coz they add very little to the nation and to us. instead of that they buy expensive Gucci shirt, read bottom shoes, gold plated wine. any celebrity thats not affected by his people's problems is a goat
Yes! And when the money is gone and they are no longer relevant to the industry you hear things like pls donate any amount, Mr __ is suffering from ____ Not hating sha.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Zeze06(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
They don't know...

jaymichael:
GBAM! chop knuckle abeg.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by freedomchild: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Timaya forgot that his Bayelsa dem mama songs which described how the military massacred them were also promoted by Igbos.
Goodluck Jonathan was also supported by the Igbos yet he had the mind to call one of his fans who might have spent money attending his shows and downloading his songs a Goat because he asked for his view on the injustice meted on innocent people by the military in Abia.
That is to show that humanity is lost on his part.
Let him remember that nothing lasts forever, not even his fame.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by headhunter1: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:
Kanu: IPOB are Pigs and Idiots.

Timaya: IPOB are Goats.

Me.... Buhari is a terrorist :
fixed
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by kpaofame: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
The same Timaya that sang Dem MAMA

In life tho one have to choose his battles and stick to it
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by preaches(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=justpowerful post=60469856]This is the reply this fan got after shading Timaya of not been worried about the crisis Igbo and Hausa people are facing via the fight for Biafra.
/quote]

sound boyyy .lolz
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by preaches(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
lolzz sound boyyy
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by khalids: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Why are people hating on musicians......they are entertainers for crying out loud not activists.....when they were struggling and hustle did anyone send them....now that they have managed to make something of themselves you are now talking trash that they should come and fight a cause they no nothing about.....

Abeg make people park well......if you want to be an activist go ahead....don't try and force shit on anybody.....

How many times have you seen PDiddy, Beyonce, Rihanna etc leading black lives matter campaign in the US....They are not because its not their business nor priority...

Abeg make una freee awa artist.....IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR LIFE FIGHTING, GO AHEAD......IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR LIFE TO HUSTLE AN MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN GO AHEAD........each to his own
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by RevT1: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Israeljones:
Am sure Timaya meant to call him a Pig grin

I am also sure you a bigger Pig.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wetin concern Timaya wit Aba
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by castro316: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kowor:

Mr. It's clear you don't understand my comment and I don't blame you, your brain is too slow to process information, all this epistle you typed doesn't relate with the comment. Now this is what I meant. This issue at hand doesn't concern all artists and if the heat is too much for them, they'll leave. Understand abi?
Next time write your posts in a way others will understand. You are not writing to yourself. It is clear that other posters misunderstood you. Use quotation marks for statements when you  are not referring to yourself. I will deliberately ignore your insult Because I know, the only place you have power is in nairaland
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Kowor(f): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
castro316:
Next time write your posts in a way others will understand. You are not writing to yourself. It is clear that other posters misunderstood you. Use quotation marks for statements when you  are not referring to yourself. I will deliberately ignore your insult Because I know, the only place you have power is in nairaland
Yimu. If you like ignore, if you like don't, na you sabi.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Aleora(f): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
I am just imagining Timaya's facial expressions while typing " u are a goat"
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos / Linda Ikeji's Topless, No Makeup Selfies / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.