Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (25556 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2017
We claim to be christians but we tend to exhibit characters that contradicts the teachings of jesus...why do we despise our non existing enemies so much, when we know we are the cause our problems, even if they do exist why do christians still say "holy ghost fire pursue and destroy my enemies" ... Love your enemies and just maybe he/she might be ur best friend....
PEACE

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by obinna58(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2017
What about God who said love you enemy and sends his to eternal fire undecided
If c God is a hypocrite wouldn't his followers learn from him undecided

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by ITbomb(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2017
No be enemy wey wan kill you, na enemy wey no agree with our point of view we suppose love, every other enemies die by fire
Oya join die die die die die die die die die die die

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Meeloreh(f): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Samsimple:
We claim to be christians but we tend to exhibit characters that contradicts the teachings of jesus...why do we despise our non existing enemies so much, when we know we are the cause our problems, even if they do exist why do christians still say "holy ghost fire pursue and destroy my enemies" ... Love your enemies and just maybe he/she might be ur best friend....
PEACE
I pray it won't be too late before you understand

23 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2017
Meeloreh:
understand what

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by hopefulLandlord: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2017
Meeloreh:
please do explain for us to understand before its too late

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 17, 2017
Samsimple:
PEACE

You are correct my brother.
See that's what I can't seem to understand.
The Biblical Christianity that I've been raised in doesn't promote that "die by fire" thing.
Never heard of that concept in my life until I came to NL.
That must be a Nigerian brand of Christianity.... undecided
We can never, ever win souls to Christ by being self-righteous & dogmatic all under the guise of being an alleged "warrior for Christ" (meanwhile completely excluding/omitting the Fruit of the Spirit--which is Christ' character) which I see repeatedly in this section of NL. Unfortunately, all I see is a predominate amount of folks who just.....umm...well let me stop and quiet down.
Anyhow, to those who can't see Christ (The Son of God-Christ) in us "followers of Christ"....I apologize. Please don't let that turn you away from attempting to know Who He is and can do in your life.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by ben4ever(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2017
God says so because we truly don't have enemies except Satan. Everyone else that is your so perceived enemies is just being corrupted and Used by satan to destroy the children of God. That's why Jesus said forgive them for they know not what they do. True Christianity is about waging the war for your mind, for that is where good and evil comes from. And that is where the devil aims. This flesh is just a tent for our soul which was corrupted by satan when he made Adam to sin. God did not even kill or takeaway Satan's power despite his revolution in heaven....

Forgive your enemies, so that God can forgive you. Even Jesus didn't kill demons but cast them out.. The power of life and death lies in the tongue. If only God opens your eyes to see the consequences of your curses everyday upon yourself and your enemies, you will never give in to temptation and cursing back. I learnt it the hard way.

God is love.....

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2017
obinna58:
What about God who said love you enemy and sends his to eternal fire undecided
If c God is a hypocrite wouldn't his followers learn from him undecided
GOD DIED FOR HIS ENEMIES....GOD DIED FOR HIS MUDERERS, SO THAT THEY CAN BECOME HIS FRIENDS...GOD IS NOT CONDEMNING ANYBODY TO HELL...HIS ENEMIES WILL CONDEMN THEMSELVES BY REFUSING THE HANDSHAKE OF GOD'S PEACE

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by obinna58(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GOD DIED FOR HIS ENEMIES....GOD DIED FOR HIS MUDERERS, SO THAT THEY CAN BECOME HIS FRIENDS...GOD IS NOT CONDEMNING ANYBODY TO HELL...HIS ENEMIES WILL CONDEMN THEMSELVES BY REFUSING THE HANDSHAKE OF GOD'S PEACE
God died instead of resting in peace he rose back so that he can seriously deal with those enemies that will refuse to handshake and believe he really died
God is not condemning anybody to hell grin then what's was he planning to achieve when he was creating it

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by geoworldedu: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2017
I keep wondering while Christians hate satan instead of loving him. Afterall, Jesus says, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES. I think christians should stop condeming the satanists who love Satan the enemy. grin

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2017
obinna58:

God died instead of resting in peace he rose back so that he can seriously deal with those enemies that will refuse to handshake and believe he really died
God is not condemning anybody to hell grin then what's was he planning to achieve when he was creating it
GOD IS A RIGHTEOUS JUDGE...MAN BROKE HIS LAW AND MUST SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES...APART FROM HIM BEING A JUST JUDGE, HE IS ALSO FULL OF MERCY AND GRACE...SO HE DECIDED TO BECOME MAN, SO THAT HE WILL TAKE THE FALL THAT WE TRULY DESERVE UPON HIMSELF...AGAIN, GOD WILL NOT PUNISH YOU...YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL DESTROY YOURSELF...YOU CAN'T BLAME GOD FOR HE TRIED HIS BEST TO SAFE YOU BUT YOU DECLINE HIS REQUEST...PEACE

12 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GOD IS A RIGHTEOUS JUDGE...MAN BROKE HIS LAW AND MUST SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES...APART FROM HIM BEING A JUST JUDGE, HE IS ALSO FULL OF MERCY AND GRACE...SO HE DECIDED TO BECOME MAN, SO THAT HE WILL TAKE THE FALL THAT WE TRULY DESERVE UPON HIMSELF...AGAIN, GOD WILL NOT PUNISH YOU...YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL DESTROY YOURSELF...YOU CAN'T BLAME GOD FOR HE TRIED HIS BEST TO SAFE YOU BUT YOU DECLINE HIS REQUEST...PEACE
God know the fate of man and knw man will disobey why did he still punish us...let me put it like dis, u bought a new andriod phone and gave it to ur 2 years old son to play with, knowing very well that he wud damage it but u continued anyway.. The child eventually smashed the phone on the floor and u start beating him.. If people ask u wat happened to be sincere are u not at fault... Analice107 abeg con gv me answer oooohh

15 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

God know the fate of man and knw man will disobey why did he still punish us...let me put it like dis, u bought a new andriod phone and gave it to ur 2 years old son to play with, knowing very well that he wud damage it but u continued anyway.. The child eventually smashed the phone on the floor and u start beating him.. If people ask u wat happened to be sincere are u not at fault... Analice107 abeg con gv me answer oooohh
GOD KNEW THAT MAN WILL REBEL THROUGH THE AID OF THE FALLEN ANGEL, THAT IS WHY HE PROVIDED SOLUTION FOR OUR REBELION BEFORE WE REBEL...GOD CREATED US WITH THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE...HE DID NOT CREATE A ZOMBIE

7 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

BRO, GOD IS NOT TO BLAME FOR ADAM USING THE AWESOME ABILITY HE GAVE TO HIM FOR DESTRUCTIVE PURPOSE...THE ABILITY TO MAKE A CHOICE...

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GOD KNEW THAT MAN WILL REBEL THROUGH THE AID OF THE FALLEN ANGEL, THAT IS WHY HE PROVIDED SOLUTION FOR OUR REBELION BEFORE WE REBEL...GOD CREATED US WITH THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE...HE DID NOT CREATE A ZOMBIE
and what is the solution bcuz if u mention jesus, then i will invite johnydon22 because i think that solution kinda failed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BRO, GOD IS NOT TO BLAME FOR ADAM USING THE AWESOME ABILITY HE GAVE TO HIM FOR DESTRUCTIVE PURPOSE...THE ABILITY TO MAKE A CHOICE...
check well u will see d answer i just talked abt it
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

and what is the solution bcuz if u mention jesus, then i will invite johnnydon22 because i think that solution kinda failed
CHRIST JESUS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION AND THERE IS NO OTHER...I AM SORRY IF IT OFFENDS YOU...BUT I MUST PROCLAIM IT TO THE END OF THE EARTH..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
CHRIST JESUS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION AND THERE IS NO OTHER...I AM SORRY IF IT OFFENDS YOU...BUT I MUST PROCLAIM IT TO THE END OF THE EARTH..
u claim jesus is the solution but still dis world is more corrupted than sodom and gomorrah

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by analice107: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

lol. My ba3 is out, when i rechage
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by analice107: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
bros, lower your voice, we can hear you.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

u claim jesus is the solution but still dis world is more corrupted than sodom and gomorrah
THE WORLD REFLECT HER INHABITANT...THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD FOCUSES ON THEIR PROBLEM RATHER THAN THEIR SOLUTION(THE CRUCIFIED AND RISEN JESUS).... MANKIND NEEDS A NEW NATURE AND ONLY JESUS CAN GIVE US THAT RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY NATURE...THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT OUR INHERITED NATURE IT IS DESPERATELY WICKED AND SELFISH

8 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by obinna58(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
Tautology cheesy
god turned himself to man in order to please who, I mean had all the power to do whatever he wanted, what came up his mind is to sacrifice himself so that he wouldn't be blamed for the unbearable punishment he is going to serve billions of people he created and claimed to love
Who created hell?

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THE WORLD REFLECT HER INHABITANT...THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD FOCUSES ON THEIR PROBLEM RATHER THAN THEIR SOLUTION(THE CRUCIFIED AND RISEN JESUS).... MANKIND NEEDS A NEW NATURE AND ONLY JESUS CAN GIVE US THAT RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY NATURE...THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT OUR INHERITED NATURE IT IS DESPERATELY WICKED AND SELFISH
when u say inherited nature ...ahhh blasphemy bro blasphemy...

If u get

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by hopefulLandlord: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Omniscience and freewill is paradoxical in fact this post of yours shows how paradoxical it is

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
obinna58:

Tautology cheesy
god turned himself to man in order to please who, I mean had all the power to do whatever he wanted, what came up his mind is to sacrifice himself so that he wouldn't be blamed for the unbearable punishment he is going to serve billions of people he created and claimed to love
Who created hell?

GOD WAS WORKING WITHIN THE AMBIT OF HIS LAW...THE ALMIGHTY IS NOT A LAWLESS GOD...OUR DELIVERANCE IN CHRIST JESUS DID NOT VIOLATE GOD'S JUSTNESS AND HOLINESS...I AM LEGALLY REDEEMED IN CHRIST BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT OF HEAVEN

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by obinna58(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GOD WAS WORKING WITHIN THE AMBIT OF HIS LAW...THE ALMIGHTY IS NOT A LAWLESS GOD...OUR DELIVERANCE IN CHRIST JESUS DID NOT VIOLATE GOD'S JUSTNESS AND HOLINESS...I AM LEGALLY REDEEMED IN CHRIST BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT OF HEAVEN
Wooow interesting even God has personal laws he operates with
Is this in the bible or what you created for yourself in form of defense

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

when u say inherited nature ...ahhh blasphemy bro blasphemy...

If u get
BRO, I DID NOT BLASPHEME...THE UNBELIEVER HAVE THAT SATANIC NATURE OF PRIDE, SELFISHNESS, ENVY, LAWLESSNESS AND SO ON....A MAN WITH THIS NATURE CAN NOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD...YOU MUST PUT ON THE NEW NATURE THAT THE JESUS IS GIVING FREELY TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD..

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
obinna58:

Wooow interesting even God has personal laws he operates with
Is this in the bible or what you created for yourself in form of defense
THE WORD OF GOD IS LAW...IF GOD SPEAKS, IT BECOMES LAW...WHEN GOD SPOKE TO ADAM COMMANDING HIM NOT TO EAT FROM THAT TREE, IT BECAME A LAW IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by obinna58(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THE WORD OF GOD IS LAW...IF GOD SPEAKS, IT BECOMES LAW...WHEN GOD SPOKE TO ADAM COMMANDING HIM NOT TO EAT FROM THAT TREE, IT BECAME A LAW IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH.
God shares same law with humans
So what happens when God breaks the law

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl & Her Aunt Tortured By Elders In Akwa Ibom Over Witchcraft Accusation (Pic) / Deliverance From Water Spirit Series / 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.