Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

To Pick A Day For Intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Pick A Day For Intimacy (790 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Pick A Day For Intimacy by bewla(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2017
morning my fellow nairaland i have this question that has being in my mind for some time now and it could help our new to be couple pls is it OK to pick a fix day of the week for couple to mate of how do u plan your i mean the already married men and woman pls no bashing ur contributions will go along way to help mature mind only
Re: To Pick A Day For Intimacy by Atlantia(f): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2017
How can you not understand the concept of punctuation?!
Re: To Pick A Day For Intimacy by ITbomb(m): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Don't fix a day, let it come naturally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Pick A Day For Intimacy by ibkkk(f): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Why fix a day!
It's better when u connect naturally.

1 Like

Re: To Pick A Day For Intimacy by Headlesschicken(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2017
undecided Make a calendar 4it Ode....
Re: To Pick A Day For Intimacy by IamLEGEND1: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Saturdays only. A little past midnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Pick A Day For Intimacy by bewla(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided Make a calendar 4it Ode....
but I plead now no bashing ur contributions may help some one
Re: To Pick A Day For Intimacy by bewla(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2017
ibkkk:
Why fix a day! It's better when u connect naturally.
tnx
Re: To Pick A Day For Intimacy by Heloct(f): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Timetable.. grin

Intimacy should come anytime you both want it. Creating a routine makes it boring.

(1) (Reply)

How Usher's Male STD Accuser Declare That They Had Sex At Korea Town Spa / Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? / 17 ‘game Of Thrones’ Characters With Their Real-life Partners (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.