Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake (2043 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / TB Joshua Prophesies Death On 2go / Facebook Users / Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by Mufuadamu: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2010
Am watching LIVE on Emmanuel TV that TB Joshua prophesied the earthquake in Chile. He said that there would be another earthquake apart from Haiti, that the sea would rise up and cause destruction and that this would happen when people were travelling on bridges etc, He read out this prophecy on Jan 17th during the LIVE service, I think CNN have to start listening to this man,
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by MrCrackles(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2010
Ok we have heard brainwashed follower. . . .
You dont need a rocket scientist to tell you TB Joshua is a fraud as/s dude. . . .
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by Nimshi: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2010
Funny.

Any m.oron could say there'll be another earthquake after Haiti. How's that a prophecy?

Taking the trickster Mr. Joshua seriously is the beginning of stu.pidity.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by jagunlabi(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2010
Applause for tb joshua!What a man of god!He predicts disasters accurately.Wonderful!Just what humanity needs, a man that predicts weather catastrophes correctly.He deserves a nobel prize for good service to mankind. cool
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by wagbaje: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2010
In fact! The prophecy is exact and accurate! This is the mark of a true man of God. There was no warning at all before the earthquake from all sides, including from MrCrackles or Nimshi. I have even heard that he mentioned that the place is very close to the sea, exactly, she bi this Chile is very close to the sea. Praise The Lord!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by MrCrackles(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
w_agbaje:

In fact! The prophecy is exact and accurate! This is the mark of a true man of God. There was no warning at all before the earthquake from all sides, including from MrCrackles or Nimshi. I have even heard that he mentioned that the place is very close to the sea, exactly, she bi this Chile is very close to the sea. Praise The Lord!
Get lost Joshua's bootlicker. . . .
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by Odunnu: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
There wil b anoda earthquake and many wil die,many wil like.Ths earthquake wil happen when someppl are sleeping and some awake.
Som wil cry bt som wil b indifferent.A woman with a baby wil cry.A man who has a white car wil cry so much.
CNN,BBC,AIT and a lot of media wil carry it.
Watch out,i'm also a prophetess!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by Madukaele(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2010
Odunnu:

There wil b anoda earthquake and many wil die,many wil like.Ths earthquake wil happen when someppl are sleeping and some awake.
Som wil cry bt som wil b indifferent.A woman with a baby wil cry.A man who has a white car wil cry so much.
i luv u, there will be a flood this year serious flood in the western world and africa, everyone be warned and be ready. tell cnn and bbc cos it most happen , a lot of poeple will lose their live alot will injure and alot will weep. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. dats no prophesy, is just what will happen as far as dis world is still alive. dont b fooled grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by Nimshi: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
w_agbaje:

Ignorance is depressing.

Anyone with a below-average knowledge of tectonic plates could eliminate vast areas of the earth from earthquakes. And a quick search of hotspots would give a clear picture, including locations in South Western Nigeria.

You need a fair knowledge of the evaluation of evidence, and the meaning of prophecy; you don't have it. There's no wonder how the semi-literate fraudster Joshua fools people like you.

Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by DeepSoul(f): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2010
Odunnu:

Pls, Great Prophetess Odunnu, when will we see Yar Adua again?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by Odunnu: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2010
Deep Soul link=Pls, Great Prophetess Odunnu, when will we see Yar Adua again?[/font:
[/color]
You will c him soon,infact very soon.You wil either c hm as a dead man or a living man,but you must see hm very soon!
And let me go a step further,either way u see him,AiT,NTA and MBI wil air it and you wil be sure it is hm.
Dnt 4get to share ur testimony on my gr8 prophecies.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by sayso: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2010
science has a way of predicting these things but religion has to dig it up from raw knowledge.remember he is the LORD of the universe and he will give to whom he wants.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by wagbaje: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2010
@Odunnu
yes you are speaking as the Spirit spirit of God Odunnu directs, ooOops!  grin
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by MrCrackles(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2010
BRASH: Tuberculosis Joshua can you predict if i am going to buy a luxurious/prestigious car next year?
TB Joshua: Yes Brash, you will buy a Phantom Rolls Royce and Range Sport Next Year
BRASH: Shut your f**king bollocks off, you liar. . . .I dont like a Phantom Rolls Royce and a Range Sport. . . .
TB Joshua: Oops my bad, my trick didnt work. . . I am a trickster i know, but dont tell anyone else my prophecies are fake and phony!
BRASH: Get lost, you trickster. . . .

Conclusively, TB Joshua is another fat rogue. . . .
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by Odunnu: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
be kiafl
w_agbaje:

@Odunnu
yes you are speaking as the Spirit spirit of God Odunnu directs, ooOops! grin
,dnt grieve the spirit else, no more prophecies.
2moro, at exactly this time people will be on NL, watch out. Many will be guests and yes, some will be registered users.If this prophecy doesnt work out,dont believe me again!!!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2010
Okay, this is getting really annoying. . .
Why does Tb Joshua always have to claim he prophesied
a disaster after its occurence. . .
Why can't he for once in his life Prophesy for the whole world to hear
before the disaster strikes. . .
What a two faced liar! tongue
*Pukes heavily*

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Creator?? / Deeper Life Bible Church Chatbox / In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.