Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? (867 Views)

Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support / Doesn't The Bible Support Slavery? / Reincarnation: Does The Bible Support It? 4 Facts To Prove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by 042reports(f): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Oya make I see anybody wey go say make I no drink Beer.
I cannot go and kill my self

Re: SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by somehow: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Bible never really condemned alcohol but condemns drunkenness.. Alcohol can lead to drunkenness so if you can drink moderately, I don't think you have gone against the bible. (Not a drinker though).

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by ayourbamie: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Bros, u cannot becos of this say u want to be taking alcohol, Firstly, what is wrong with your stomach 2, what illness have u got? Jedijedi?
Re: SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by heendrix(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2017
042reports:

joker
Re: SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
042reports:
Op you be learner..... Na that passage make my wife finally free me. I dey take my Goldberg steady.

Besides the after effects of beer on bed makes sense *winks*

1 Like

Re: SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by paiz: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2017
for your own good stay away from alcohol
Re: SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by somehow: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2017
For short term, the negative effects on your body will come later in life
cummando:

Op you be learner..... Na that passage make my wife finally free me. I dey take my Goldberg steady.

Besides the after effects of beer on bed makes sense *winks*
Re: SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by Hier(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Have you heard of fruit wine
Re: SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by 0temAtum: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hier:
Have you heard of fruit wine
Like the one Noah drank and become drunk to nudity?
Re: SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by Hier(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
0temAtum:
Like the one Noah drank and become drunk to nudity?

Loooool, at least the verse says litle if we are to go with Paul, Noah just felt like enjoying life. Otem, I missed your doctrufos, spin one of those, probably I might read it. As the spirit leads sha
Re: SHOCKED: Even The Bible Support This? by 0temAtum: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hier:

Loooool, at least the verse says litle if we are to go with Paul, Noah just felt like enjoying life. Otem, I missed your doctrufos, spin one of those, probably I might read it. As the spirit leads sha
I never knew you've ever read it. Well, thanks but it's not called Doctrufos but Doctufos.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Manual December 31, 2017 Lesson 18 / Do Muslims Think They Serve The Same God As Christians? / Listen To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s View On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.