Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (59777 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Brownville007: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with offices and operations in more than 200 cities worldwide.

Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
www.graduatejobsng.com
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program

Job Number: 00512900

Job Description

Does the idea of an international career with a global market leader in the consulting industry sound appealing to you?
Accenture’s graduate trainee programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. You will be working on projects that transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
There are six different areas of our business: Strategy, Consulting, Technology, Digital, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Our work sees us acting as trusted advisors to our clients, we work directly with many of the FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. You will be working with experts using your critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities. Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking.

Key Responsibilities

Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
Gathering and documenting the client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes
Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.

Fresh graduates with the following attributes are needed to join our Consulting team through our Graduate Trainee programme:

Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Desire to work in a result-driven business environment
Ability to transfer theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands on skills
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ability to work well in teams, confident and able to express your views clearly
Ability to capitalize on knowledge transfer
Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills

Qualifications

B.sc in any discipline with minimum of 2nd class upper and above
Candidate should possess a maximum 0-12 months post NYSC experience at the time of application

Application Closing Date
Not Specified

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:

Click here to apply online

Note: Accenture is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status.

Source: https://www.graduatejobsng.com/accenture-nigeria-graduate-trainee-program-2017/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by slyd90(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by UncleSnr(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by abbaapple: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2017
Maka Y na?? No government's job, that is why the countery is confused. angry
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Beewhy01(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2017
thank God for this feast FTC. lol, i mean 4th
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by sunbbo(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Good Op,

Apply for African Leaders of Tomorrow (ALT) Scholarship Program 2018 for Young African to Study in Canada

The African Leaders of Tomorrow (ALT) Scholarship Program commemorates the late Nelson Mandela’s commitment to social justice and equity. It supports young African professionals to become leaders in public policy and administration.

The ALT Scholarship Program grants full scholarships based on merit to women and men from sub-Saharan Africa to pursue a Master’s degree in public administration, public policy or public finances in Canada. Click here for an overview of the program.

THE ALT SCHOLARSHIP HAS TWO COMPONENTS:

1. An academic component in which the scholars will:

Complete a one to two years Master’s level program in public administration, public policy or public finance at a Canadian university

2. A professional development component in which the scholars will:

Put together a comprehensive professional development plan;
Develop a case study focusing on their home country;
Be mentored by a Canadian expert;
Participate in webinars and networking events

http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2017/09/13/african-leaders-tomorrow-alt-scholarship-program-2018-young-african-professionals-study-canada/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by fufuNegusi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Maximum 0-12months post NYSC experience

This guys are not serious
What about those young ones who finished NYSC and are still looking for jobs since 1, 2 or 3years ago?

Guys please
If you are still jobless.
Keep praying
Keep trying
Develop yourself
Learn a new skill
Who knows you can even be an employer of labour too
Never say never

3 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Stranger101: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Thanks for the info

Everyone's dream job

BTW
Check my signature for an opportunity to earn regular passive income by daily by logging , posting comments and posting topics without talking to anyone...
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Desammyst(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
This guys don't av joy o. So someone who has 2nd class lower, n fits into all these requirements, shouldn't bother to apply Most persons might not be good on paper, but they can be very good practically. What do they make of that undecided

3 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by HermesParis: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dis op jst dey drive traffic to him yeye blog/website nd it keep gracing front page.... Dis recruitment aint real atall..
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Donelli: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
fufuNegusi:
Maximum 0-12months post NYSC experience

This guys are not serious
What about those young ones who finished NYSC and are still looking for jobs since 1, 2 or 3years ago?

Guys please
If you are still jobless.
Keep praying
Keep trying
Develop yourself
Learn a new skill
Who knows you can even be an employer of labour too
Never say never
Note the word maximum

Means those with little or no experience. It might also mean those who finished service within the last 12 months.

Though that doesn't stop anyone from applying.

Just Donelli wink

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Femistico(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
What about we wey get 2:2 now... Make we no bother to apply abi?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by EnEnPeecee: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
How lucrative is this job

If you know help please
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Gerrard59(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
EnEnPeecee:

If you know help please

Accenture pays well. It's a global brand. Similar to the likes of KPMG, PwC etc. I'm sure it's above 150K monthly. Just endeavour to pass the tests and stages.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by blazingkings(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
HermesParis:
Dis op jst dey drive traffic to him yeye blog/website nd it keep gracing front page.... Dis recruitment aint real atall..

Lols

Instead of saying it is not real, Why not just google it if you don't want to click the blog link. Try not to tag everything/anything fake until you have meticulously confirmed it yourself.

Thanks
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by CioAngels(f): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
EnEnPeecee:

If you know help please
If you have heard about KPMG, Accenture is like a sister to kpmg. Accenture is an off shoot from kpmg.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by CioAngels(f): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Accenture is a place to be for the young ones. They branched off from KPMG.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
CioAngels:
If you have heard about KPMG, Accenture is like a sister to kpmg. Accenture is an off shoot from kpmg.
This is false. Accenture branched from Arthur Andersen because they had to compete with Arthur Andersen's consulting arm, while contributing to Arthur Andersen's Profits at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by H2Ossss(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2017
People can lie shaa... Which kain branch off from kpmg? Please who has an accurate idea of the amount they pay their GT's?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello,
Please for those who applied, did you get a confirmation mail? I didn't but someone I know did.
I want to know if there's a problem with my application
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Harmvirus(f): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Xtaah:
Hello,
Please for those who applied, did you get a confirmation mail? I didn't but someone I know did.
I want to know if there's a problem with my application

Yes I got a confirmation
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Harmvirus:

Yes I got a confirmation

Is it the registration confirmation email or submition confirmation email? Only got the registration confirmation email and was asked to update my details and submit
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by EMMYD01(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Got submission confirmation that they have received my application.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Is it the registration confirmation email or submition confirmation email? Only got the registration confirmation email and was asked to update my details and submit
Yea...same with me. After I updated, I didn't get any other mail. Did you? I got a mail first to update and no other
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Xtaah:

Yea...same with me. After I updated, I didn't get any other mail. Did you? I got a mail first to update and no other

Didn't get a mail after submitting my application.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Well, I really don't think it's that important to get a mail after submission as long as your submission status is there on their website. My opinion.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Harmvirus(f): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Submission confirmation email
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by patb2r: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
please who knows how Accenture aptitude test is like . who is recruiting for them please?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
patb2r:
please who knows how Accenture aptitude test is like . who is recruiting for them please?

GMAT
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by toluduji: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Why is this thread so quiet. Please has anyone gotten an invite for test
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Darlx(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Has test invites been sent at all?

toluduji:
Why is this thread so quiet. Please has anyone gotten an invite for test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.