Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (79956 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kaylee2000(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Apu and gari done taya them,dat na why dem they do nonsence.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
NPComplete:

But this isn't America or Germany. And why are u doing a selective comparison. Why not compare us to China or Russia. Try this IPOB shit there and find out what happens.
This is a very avoidable death and there are better ways to go abt this
Goid that this isnt America or Germany. Thats why Nigeria should agree to a referendum so that those of us who want to do tbings as they are done in America abd Germany can leave to go do it and you Nigerians can carry on your way

When people with different way of doing things are forced to be together, there will be no peace
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kento619: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
profolaolu:
If this is true, Ipob members are truly pigs, why confront men with gun that don't disturb U

Is that all you could fathom from what you read?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by chiiraq802(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
RIP to d dead....na wetin ignorance dey cause...#sobz

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by frank2075: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Welcome n. Weldone gmb your entire lineage Will suffer premature death

ChangeIsCostant post=60475714]Here are some of the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB who were allegedly killed after a combined team of the Nigerian Army, the Police and the DSS invaded the home of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu yesterday in Umuahia, Abia state.

According to reports, the security operatives killed many of the IPOB members who have been staying with their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and carried away the dead bodies.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ipob-members-killed-by-army-at-nnamdi-kanus-house.html

[/quote]
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Osu175(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric
Oga thats why i hardly comment here. Nairaland have become a ground for grown up men/women who behave like kids and the mod and seun are doing nothing about it, unlike nairaland of those days you see matured comments.

How ll someone see a soldier kill a fellow human and you still justify it. Nigerian have lost it. I swear they worst than boko boiz

I ll advise you to switch to quora.com thats where you see matued reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Luckylife(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice:
msylva2147:
but you have forgotten that the same ipob members were busy killing innocent people in Aba and I was equally a victim. it took the grace of God for me to escape death from those miscreants in the name of fighting for freedom. I was inside a taxi and all When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: of a sudden they just stop the driver and asked me to speak igbo, since I am not an igbo they just started hitting me with sticks. Are you now saying that my life is not important or is it a crime for me not to be an igbo? I don't have any single regret for what the security men are doing, in fact they should kill more before those idiots will continue to kill innocent souls.

I will never support the rascality of some miscreant using iPod as cover when the leaders of iPod stand for non violence and never carries arms but believe that southeast knows the sacred of lives been taught in our Christian religion . Nnamdi has been in Nigeria since granted bail the vice President was managing things wisely but the BIBLE state above
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by awa(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2017
kindklemz:

You guys are so pathetic, they hate igbos you said and yet there are as many Igbos living more reasonable lives outside Igno land than they are in the east.
You guys hate yourselves and brought upon yourselves all the trouble you are facing.
You believe you are better than every body and that is part of your undoing.
Any one that sees nothing wrong with Kanus approach to Biafra agitation is a fraud.
No one hate Igbos, you hate yourselves and the people around you.
Igbos and Fulanis are the major problem we have in Nigeria.they think alike.

BTW :my family is half Igbo so I know what am talking about. My wife is also Igbo.
No lunatic should quote me with gibberish talk.

You married "Problem". Why not moderate your language?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by nativefowl(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2017
columbus007:
Buhari has killed many but protecting a few,you out there calling ipob fools,just remember that it could be you,buhari is got no protection for anybody but his families,now these guys that's been killed you ask me! Do they have guns? No,d world is watching!

what about the Hausa people Igbos touts killed, do they have guns too? why fish for one and fowl for another?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Kowor(f): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2017
ShoProperties:
rebounds on nairaland or where
E tire me o!!!
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

well,fools like you believed that he had a missile that he will use to destroy Nigeria in 5 minutes and fools like you believe that his Bss that he set up will defeat the Nigeria army.
Try to confront our federal troops who where on patrol was ok by you and if the army had run away,fools like you would have be singing victory song of how your IPOB chased the army away.
watchdat video to enlighten urself and stop licking buhari anus
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Lexusgs430: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

It might actually be possible for the dead to win an agitation and thus, not a fight in vain - if the fighter doesn't live the see the result he is fighting for, the next generation can.

But the real issues here now are;
- What are you agitating for?
- What's the justification for your agitation?
- How are you going about your agitation?
- What clear, specific, concrete, communicable ideas/strategies do you have in place?
- Who are you agitating for? Are they wholeheartedly with you in the agitation?

Concerning the case at hand, why attract violence and the death of your people when, not even the BOUNDARIES of Biafra is know?

We are saying the same thing, but in different tongues ...........

Their leader is probably under house arrest and would most likely be whisked away again....... He seems to be doing to this innocent people, what our religious houses are doing to their sheep. Typical Brainwashing ..............
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by patola080(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2017
columbus007:
Buhari has killed many but protecting a few,you out there calling ipob fools,just remember that it could be you,buhari is got no protection for anybody but his families,now these guys that's been killed you ask me! Do they have guns? No,d world is watching!
yes dey re fools one person brainwashed dem n without thinking about dia own life dey re on street crazy about BIafra but d man family hv nt join dem 4onces no difference between dem n dos uneducated people

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by FTrebirth(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
You called it ordinary pako? Do you know 2 days ago ordinary small stone sent a girl into coma for than 4 hours? For your information, spoon is a weapon.

forget that story. those boys have been going about with their peaceful protests for many months and there have no complaints of attacks on anyone until the military was sent to disrupt their movement. it was well planned and executed; why not police instead?

anyway, i don't expect you no to be biased as you're also anti-igbo, not just ipod. i just feel sorry for the youths dying for nothing - kanu himself can go to hell.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2017
there is so much hate in nigerians, I see people supporting this barbaric act cos its not their tribe, they have simply lost every atom of human regard for themselves. tell me, does this not show that we shouldnt be together, if not for anything, but for the fact that there"s obviously no love amongst us.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by snakebeat: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
aragonchuks:
The army should go back to wherever the came from ..there were no violence in aba until d army came ... don't forget "WHEN AN IGBO MAN TAKES OFF HIS SHIRT IN AN ARGUMENT,THINGS HAPPEN"
When will they take off their shirts?
After the soldiers must have left?
Thought u guys wanted war?
Confront the army & stop crying all over the internet
Kanu can never be as brave as Ojukwu, Ojukwu was a military man & studied the operation of The Nigerian army. You people know nothing about war, i can bet kanu cant even pull a trigger, but goes about spreading hate speeches.
All those that lost their lives during the first civil war did it in vain, aren't u aware that Ojukwu had a meeting with buhari after the civil war for nigeria to remain one? Tell me who was the loser?
Same will happen to those losing their lives presently, because nobody will remember them. Women are already raining abuses on Kanu here in Aba. He is hiding, his children are in the UK, but he is putting people's children on the line to fight a selfish motion.

During south africa fight, Nelson mandela daughter & wife were the ones leading all protests, they stayed in the frontline...But were is Kanu, d wife & children?

I sorry for u folks...Nobody will sympathize with any lost soul, even with the level of exposure in the world today, u guys allowed yourselves to be brainwashed by Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
BENARI:
Am afraid Buhari may only have succeeded in creating what perhaps he intends to prevent.

If anyone thinks that there is any Igbo man or woman seeing this photos of the activities of the military in the southeast and still be indifferent, that person is living in fools paradise.

I hope they end this activities immediately otherwise, the military may have much more than ipob members to contend with.

This deployment is a mistake of which consequence we may be yet to really realize.

The military must be withdrawn now before it's too late.

What will happen if your wish isn't granted Just asking
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kindklemz(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2017
awa:

You married "Problem". Why not moderate your language?

I don't understand what you mean, could you please rephrase so I can get you clearly?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kento619: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2017
solid3:
You brought this upon yourself.

President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered the arrest of the perpetrators of the ethnic reprisal killings in Nigeria's Plateau State.

The order follows the police confirmation that at least 19 people lost their lives in the attacks on Friday night on Ancha Village in Bassa Local Government Area.

Police said most of the victims were women and children.

The decades of clashes between Fulani settlers and indigenous Barom people, had almost been resolved before the latest attacks.

Disruption of peace

President Buhari expressed disappointment at the disruption of peace, tasking stakeholders not to allow the violent incident to destroy the progress made so far.

"It is unlawful for anyone or group to take the law into their hands in the name of revenge or reprisals, rather than follow due process by allowing law enforcement agencies to fish out any such aggressors, who will be made to face justice," he said.

"The various communities in the state have taken many steps, with the support of security agencies and mediators to pull the state back from the brink of anarchy and senseless killings warranted by attacks and counterattacks."

President Buhari urged all Nigerians to embrace peace and emphasised the determination of the Federal Government to protect the lives and property of all citizens.

Reported missing

The Plateau State police commissioner, Mr Peter Ogunyanwo, said that preliminary investigations had indicated that the attack was carried out by unidentified gunmen.

"We are investigating the matter, but from our findings so far, the attack was carried out by the Fulani to avenge the killing of a young boy," he said.

"We have been told that a boy resident in the village was reported missing on August 3. We are told that his body was later found without the head."

The attack came three days after the body of the missing Fulani boy was found.

The Commissioner said five suspects had been arrested over the missing Fulani boy, but that no arrest had been made in respect of the Friday's attack.

What can you grab from that statement? He asked police for d arrest of those responsible,fine. why did he send thousands of heavily armed armies to slaughter ipob members
? Have you had from the news IPob member(s )killed anyone during their normal peaceful protests?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
killemslim:
Souls are always lost to Crisis like this even in the Civilized world, go check out how many Police officers were murdered during the Ferguson riots, not just civilians. War is not the best because of the usual uneven casualty...I curse those who pray for this country to go into another Civil war. They know not the evil they wish upon themselves.

This is not the same scenario. Abia state was peaceful, had no riots or civil unrest until the military came to turn everything upside down.

Not even Kanu wants war, it is the military doing provoking the situation, Kanu wants referendum

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Eberex(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

HE HAS HIS OWN PERSONAL VENDETTA JUST LIKE EVERYONE

HE IS THE PRESIDENT

HE KNOWS HIS DAYS RE NUMBERED DUE TO HIS HEALTH STATUS

SO WHAT EVER HE HAS TO DO DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

WHAT MATTERS IS

HE IS BACK TO FINISH WHAT HE DIDN'T FINISH WHEN HE WAS OVERTHROWN DURING HIS FIRST REIGN

SO THE QUESTION IS: WHAT ARE THESE UNFINISHED BUSINESS?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kento619: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
solid3:
You brought this upon yourself.

President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered the arrest of the perpetrators of the ethnic reprisal killings in Nigeria's Plateau State.

The order follows the police confirmation that at least 19 people lost their lives in the attacks on Friday night on Ancha Village in Bassa Local Government Area.

Police said most of the victims were women and children.

The decades of clashes between Fulani settlers and indigenous Barom people, had almost been resolved before the latest attacks.

Disruption of peace

President Buhari expressed disappointment at the disruption of peace, tasking stakeholders not to allow the violent incident to destroy the progress made so far.

"It is unlawful for anyone or group to take the law into their hands in the name of revenge or reprisals, rather than follow due process by allowing law enforcement agencies to fish out any such aggressors, who will be made to face justice," he said.

"The various communities in the state have taken many steps, with the support of security agencies and mediators to pull the state back from the brink of anarchy and senseless killings warranted by attacks and counterattacks."

What can you grab from that statement? He asked police for d arrest of those responsible,fine. why did he send thousands of heavily armed armies to slaughter ipob members
? Have you had from the news IPob member(s )killed anyone during their normal peaceful protests?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by wahles(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

You said police. However, the army is not a crime prevention unit. The Army is not going to go out to face the civil populace in America or Germany because that is not their constitutional duty, not even in Nigeria.

The only time the Army comes out is if there is civil unrest that is too much for the police to handle. Umuahia where tbis happend was peacful and quiet, what then was the mission if the Army to Kanu's home?

The Army broke its own code of conduct by deploying themselves where they should not be. There is no way that the Army could be passing through abd IPOB will go and attack an armed group, something they have never done.

But we know that the stiry is that they came for Kanu and when IPOB enquired why, which they have the right to do, the Army opened fire and shot someone in the leg which provoked IPOB to pelt them
The army was carrying out routine exercise to better equip its men, Abia is not the only state such has been done, why are Igbos making it a big deal? Why block/hinder or confront them, who gave Igbos right to decide whr is suitable for such?

I am not in any way supporting killings of innocent or unarmed citizens if der was.
If u stay ur own jeje wahala no go come ur door
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kester62(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
And their leader is still alive. I value my life,even if I don't for my family sake
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Peaceful protest? A gathering where the sermon is all about hatred, division, killing of the Yorubas and the hausa, canvassing of killing igbos who don't subscribe to their foolishness? That is very far from peaceful protest.

FTrebirth:
forget that story. those boys have been going about with their peaceful protests for many months and there have no complaints of attacks on anyone until the military was sent to disrupt their movement. it was well planned and executed; why not police instead?

anyway, i don't expect you no to be biased as you're also anti-igbo, not just ipod. i just feel sorry for the youths dying for nothing - kanu himself can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Osu175:

Oga thats why i hardly comment here. Nairaland have become a ground for grown up men/women who behave like kids and the mod and seun are doing nothing about it, unlike nairaland of those days you see matured comments.

How ll someone see a soldier kill a fellow human and you still justify it. Nigerian have lost it. I swear they worst than boko boiz

I ll advise you to switch to quora.com thats where you see matued reasoning

the thing tire me sef

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2017
jayloms:

It's a pity lives had to be lost for that albino. In response to your question, no, it can't happen in the US because they have civilised citizens who would never go to the extent of pelting their security forces with rocks or as far as disarming a military officer like we read some time back!

Peace begets peace.

I have seen on TV Americans pelt their military during times of civil unrest. The only difference is that the American military only use live ammunition as last resort.

For the barbaric Nigerian soldier, it is the only resort
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kento619: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2017
wahles:

The army was carrying out routine exercise to better equip its men, Abia is not the only state such has been done, why are Igbos making it a big deal? Why block/hinder or confront them, who gave Igbos right to decide whr is suitable for such?

I am not in any way supporting killings of innocent or unarmed citizens if der was.
If u stay ur own jeje wahala no go come ur door

Why the burning of innocent soul houses then?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by UncutSk(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
I believe in humanity, respect human as a human but this is preventable death.

Top causes of death: IGNORANCE
die afonja
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Redhot111(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2017
I honestly don't support buhari or the military on this. But that doesn't stop the fact that these ipob boys are foolish. At least this is something they would hv been able to avoid on their own. Mumu jobless retards.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Unik3030: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2017
dreamworld:

We are not calling for war we are calling for referendum, hope u understand simple english,
Ipob is a peaceful organisation
the best way to get referendum I'd to go through senate n not preaching hate speech. go n read your history book very well. take the catalonians as example, they were civil n there approach n no single bullet was fired

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by PHILipu1(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Adebayo4all:
watchdat video to enlighten urself and stop licking buhari anus
Keep watching propaganda videos from IPOB and keep eating COWNU poos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.