Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

You Damn Lucky - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Damn Lucky (466 Views)

My Religion Is The Only Way To Eternal Pleasure. Yours Will Lead To Eternal Damn / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Dis Is So Damn Funny (late Gbenga Adeboye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Damn Lucky by obinna58(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Sometimes people feels they just lucky to be where they, or maybe God just put them in a favorable position, many thinks that after much enjoyment in this life, it's going to continue in the next,
There are some rich dudes who keeps their lives straight doing the work of God by all means, earning blessings for it and definitely hoping for afterlife reward, I bet if some people have in their minds that there are also some who have never had the opportunity to make God happy, enjoy their lives as well and meet the afterlife reward,

Jesus Said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me,

All religion has this common mindset and it's only by theirs alone that you will be able to get your rewards,
Then who talks about mentally ill people, they do shits all their lives and tends to continue suffering in afterlife simply because they lack the knowledge of beliefs, and you
Yeah you

You believe after enjoying to the fullest, you'll ask for forgiveness and continue in the next, you are damn lucky wink

(1) (Reply)

Is It Weather Machines Or Does Summoning Spirits Make It Storm? / Am I A Slave Begging For Freedom? / And Who Is A Harlot? Please Read This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.