Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 PM

How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k (731 Views)

Sales Officers And Area Sales Managers Wanted - Biscuits And Sweets / How to get a job requiring years of experience with just NYSC experience / How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k by obi2smart: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2017
HOW TO PRODUCE AND MARKET DELICIOUS BISCUITS WITH JUST #60K. MAKE MINIMUM OF #75K MONTHLY

Hello guys, a happy new week to you all. I want to use this medium to let you know that you can make at least #75,000 monthly producing and marketing homemade biscuits and snacks.
I have two types that I produce and market. Just added it to my popcorn business outfits.

Remember last week or so, I created A TOTALLY FREE manual on POPCORN BUSINESS and gave it out to almost 200persons out of which I picked out only 30 persons who are ready and serious to assist and mentor freely.
This thread also is one of them BUT a bit DIFFERENT.

I won't waste my efforts and energy again on people who just need free materials and are not serious or ready to start this business like the 200+ I gave free manual on POPCORN PRODUCTION.

IT IS NOT A FREE MANUAL
This is the product of my 1year experience in snacks and biscuits production and sales. I concentrate on only two kinds of product- shortbread biscuit I make locally and bread snack (both sells for #50 per wrap).

WHAT YOU NEED TO START:

1. INGREDIENTS
flour
Milk
Sugar
Very good butter brand
Flavour(optional)
2. MATERIALS
Good oven(small size)
Cutting tools
Rolling tools
Pans/bowls
Table
e.t.c

I have package a complete manual on feasibility studies comprising:
MATERIALS and who to get good ones from (with contacts)
INGREDIENTS- quality ones to use
BEST PRODUCTION STEPS
COST AND PROFIT ANALYSIS
MARKETING CHANNELS

I just want to assist you who is busy searching for job wasting your time,money and resources or you that want additional income to what you are earning now.

MAJOR REASON: The main reason I am not giving out this for FREE like I usually do is because I don't want my efforts and time to be a waste like before I was giving out manuals like this for free to people not ready to start the business and time wasters. I want you to pay something for this. No matter how small it is. So that you will value it and go into the business thus not wasting my efforts.

That's why you will pay for it BUT just a token.
PRICE: If you want to go into this business and have the start-up capital, then you can get the manual for just #1000.00. Normally, I can't give out this kind of INFO for less than #5000k.

But I want to help people and for the sake of taking it serious, that's why am attaching a little token to it and it is for limited time.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you ready to kick-start and need the manual, drop your email here. If you are not ready or you want it for free like my other manuals, don't drop your email here because I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU 100% FREE.

I will only give free mentorship and follow up to those ready and have the capital to start.And once the number of persons I can conveniently mentor, I will stop receiving emails.

If you drop your email,and receive a mail from me on how to make payment and yoh youpay and receive the manual, if you are not satisfied, ask for your #1k back with a good reason.

Please don't drop any negative comments here. Keep your opinions to yourself. This is for right-thinking minded business people and entrepreneurs ready to be their OWN BOSSES. Not for negative thinkers.

ALL YOU NEED TO START IS IN THE MANUAL.
Drop your email with the caption:
"I AM INTERESTED, READY TO GET THE MANUAL AND READY TO START.""

See pictures of some my snacks below and the type of oven I use and you will need too.

I repeat myself once again.

This manual am offering here is not FOR FREE.
IT'S #1000. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT AND CAN'T START THE BUSINESS SOON, PLEASE DON'T DROP YOUR EMAIL HERE.
YOU MIGHT BE EMBARRASSED.

ALL THOSE WHO DROPPED THEIR EMAILS that I have responded to and yet to comply should do so or forfeit their chances.

Those I haven't responded to should kindly check their mails this morning for my response.

I say it again. don't drop your mail if you won't comply or ready to do the business.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k by yok: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hi,

I am interested in this popcorn an biscuit business. Will like to add request for Caramel popcorn.

I am ready to start the popcorn business, I have the machine.

My phone number is 08023054935
Re: How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k by Debedeepastries(f): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
I am interested in the biscuit and shortbread business. Marybright775@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k by Titusolufemi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
I AM INTERESTED
holuwaquality@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k by Adaora93: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2017
I am interested
ladyperp@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k by yok: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
I am interested kelanio2002@yahoo.com
Re: How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k by Motunrayoreal: 4:48am On Nov 06, 2017
adewole.omolola@yahoo.com
Re: How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k by menacity(m): 5:53am On Nov 06, 2017
ogbakpan.oscar@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Account Assistant At Isolo / Top Offshore Catering Company Latest Recruitment (8 Vacant Jobs) / Latest Vacancies At Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.