Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day (1246 Views)

COVID-19 variant: UNILAG closes campus indefinitely, lectures will be virtual / Injustice For Engineering Graduates, Corpers / EBSU 2017/2018 Post-UTME Application Form Is Out, Cut-Off Mark Is 160 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by davididado: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Its no newz that unilag is one of the best schools in nigeria
but this pattern of theirs is really annoying
the had closed the utme application page just as at 10 am this morning.. though its gonna close today but 10 in the morning is quite too early. considering that i should have done this a while agio but jamb was yet to effect the change of course towards the school. now the school is ckosed...after all the stress....there has got to be a way out
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by babyfaceafrica: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Lolz..sowie
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by Raphaelmary(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! i feel yr pain bro.....buh dah was hw noah's ark was closed.........sorry though
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by swazpedro(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Why wait till the last moment?
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by davididado: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
swazpedro:
Why wait till the last moment?

I did a change of course and was yet to effect on the school site
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by davbravo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
davididado:

I did a change of course and was yet to effect on the school site
why didn't you go to the admissions office to complain, there were alot of people with similar issues as yours and it was later rectified
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by dammycree(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
davbravo:
why didn't you go to the admissions office to complain, there were alot of people with similar issues as yours and it was later rectified
am also affected dude, but I registered for d post utme and it's hasn't reflected...... will they rectify it for me there?
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by davididado: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
we were told to hold on that they will colate and send it to respective schools
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by davbravo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
dammycree:
am also affected dude, but I registered for d post utme and it's hasn't reflected...... will they rectify it for me there?
I feel you should still go to the admissions office to make them aware, then they'll tell you what to do
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by davbravo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
davididado:
we were told to hold on that they will colate and send it to respective schools
Who told you to hold on, was that a directive from jamb office....
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
davididado:
Its no newz that unilag is one of the best schools in nigeria
but this pattern of theirs is really annoying
the had closed the utme application page just as at 10 am this morning.. though its gonna close today but 10 in the morning is quite too early. considering that i should have done this a while agio but jamb was yet to effect the change of course towards the school. now the school is ckosed...after all the stress....there has got to be a way out
the site is now open.
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by davididado: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2017
I finally did register it that day..but then I have learnt my lesson...never wait for deadline
I had to call the site administrative
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
davididado:
I finally did register it that day..but then I have learnt my lesson...never wait for deadline
Experience is the best teacher
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by davbravo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
davididado:
okay...but was the change of course effected
Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by howtong: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Registration has been extended till September 22. Download myunilag App to get latest update about post-utme, cut-off and admission.

Re: This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
davididado:
has your change been effected?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro 2018/2019 Aspirants Guide / UNILAG CANCELS DIPLOMA/JUPEB/FOUNDATION THUMB-PRINT PROCESS OF REGISTRATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.