Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (53274 Views)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / A Scorpion In Nasarawa Preying On A Cockroach 3 Times Its Size (Photos) / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
No offense.
But I find the eyes repulsive on her.
Looks like her eyes are very dirty and she needs urgent treatment.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Rexnegro(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
lovely eyes but somehow looks scary

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Yeligray(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Those eyes are beautiful

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by shevy878: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hati13:
She looks beautiful

Here in ethiopia, there have also been some case concerning ppl with colored eye (mainly blue eyes).
Here is a child named "Abushe" from south ethiopia. He is 9 years old now and have a bright blue eyes. Unfortunately, he is suffering from waardenburg syndrome.
are you in Ethopia and From ethopia ?
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Remix10(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
IGBOS ARE EVERYWHERE!! Even in Nasarawa of all places? smh Why wont you be given quit notice? mtschewwww..Ndi Igbo... bataa!

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wow pretty girl where in keffi biko cos I'm currently in keffi
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by mrMeen(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Our ancestors/aliens are finally coming back small small

One needs to be careful now...I cannor goan marry my great grandma oo
abeg ooooooooh which creature is that on the left a snail? or what.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
shevy878:
are you in Ethopia and From ethopia ?
Yes, I'm from Ethiopia in Ethiopia grin
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by okerekeikpo: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
E bi like say Na eye color dey reign now o
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by dsocioemmy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Another series of photoshots coming up
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by wildchild02: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Contact lens

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nov6(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
AdahMazi:
so beautiful...
OMG,
and you so beautiful also.. Imo or Anambra i guess?

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by LorDBolton(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
saltyatarodo:
hope her name isn't CATherine o.......

I see what you did here... Lols #NiceOne
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by calberian: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Xmen tins
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by ITbomb(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
This one no follow, leave the kid alone to develop her brain
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hell with Poverty. It killed the beauty of those eyes.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by pearlforlady(f): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
i soo love her last pose
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by malware: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Our ancestors/aliens are finally coming back small small

One needs to be careful now...I cannor goan marry my great grandma oo

YOU DON ALREADY KILL ME WITH LAUGHTER cheesy

MEK I KUKU FAINT
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by seunmohmoh(f): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
cat lens is on sale sha
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nazeren:
Hell with Poverty. It killed the beauty of those eyes.

Unfortunately it did not!
It looks so beutiful, although it looks like she has melanin defect and could lead to waardenburg syndrome, but i pray it does not (amen)

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by malware: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Remix10:
IGBOS ARE EVERYWHERE!! Even in Nasarawa of all places? smh Why wont you be given quit notice? mtschewwww..Ndi Igbo... bataa!

DON'T MIND THE INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS.....

IGBOS LIVING OUTSIDE IGBOLAND ARE AS MANY AS THOSE RESIDING THERE

IGBOS HAVE MORE WEALTH OUTSIDE IGBOLAND THAN IN THE EAST......

THE ONES WHO REFUSED TO LEAVE THE GOD-FORSAKEN EROSION RAVAGED EAST ARE THE ONES ALWAYS CRYING FOUL

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by ExInferis(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Exploitation of a rare genetic condition......

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by muller101(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
This one na sorceress
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by carammel(f): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
People with this kind of eyes are not scarce in Nigeria.
I met a whole family with this kind of eyes in the village during the last sallah break,from the grandfather to fathers,kids,uncles and aunts.
They see it as normal. I think all these hype should stop already.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by ChristyB(f): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
She's so beautiful
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
That's a beautiful Eggon Girl, trust, her tribe has value for education, she will surely be educated in future, that I am so much sure of.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
I am tempted to say she might have Waardenburg syndrome. But her hair looks OK and the eyes ain't that wide. I hope she is a 100% normal child, a beautiful baby, pride of her parents and a great woman someday.

Sweet child, you are special!
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
pittoilet:
Few weeks ago, a Nigerian twitter user posted photos of a little girl she had met at the supermarket in Keffi, Nasarawa State. See previous report here

A Nigerian photographer Emily Nkanga drove down to Keffi to meet the girl who has been identified as Chinyere and took this beautiful photos.

"A couple of weeks ago, @slimtmusic reached out to me and told me about Chinyere and her pretty blue eyes. On Monday, I took a trip to Keffi to see & take portraits of her. Chinyere is so cheerful, smart, & she lives a simple life with her mum & other relatives. They were all so warm and welcoming!" she wrote

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/check-new-photos-young-nigerian-girl-striking-blue-eyes-nasarawa-state/

Albino.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Sakar1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=YomzzyDBlogger post=60485079]Nice One but its not all about taking pictures alone, I hope this girl goes to school..That is what she needs[/quote

exactly!!!
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Sakar1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
positivelord:
so pple goes about these days searching for girls with colored eye abi...

me sef tire oh

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Unfortunately it did not!
It looks so beutiful, although it looks like she has melanin defect and could lead to waardenburg syndrome, but i pray it does not (amen)

The white of her eyes are brown. Nothing beautiful about that.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by nolio(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
she should be cast for underworld evolution movie

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video)