Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (102183 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Towncrier247: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pretty Nigerian lady, Racheal Ugorji took to Facebook to tell her friends she’s searching for a husband no matter how he is, so long he has hands and legs. Lucky you guys! Now, which one of you will take home this rare gem of a damsel?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/im-ready-to-marry-any-man-at-all-once-he-has-two-hands-and-legsnigeria-lady

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Towncrier247: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
She's Beautiful

360 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by GloriaNinja(f): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING HOE.

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
how this news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin

Wait, lemme call IamSinz..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by zinoparity(f): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
desperation at its peak undecided undecided undecided

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is what will end the lives of many Nairaland ladies who have played chess with their future partners at their prime. And those who say marriage is not for them together with team "no man can try nonsense with me" and team "men are worthless". You're only doing yourself not Nairaland guys cheesy

I hope Lalasticlala is still a moderator sha?

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Jetjacky(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Like you? cool

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Jetjacky(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
She's Beautiful
yup, i think she is joking though.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is what Nairaland boys want...

Over to them cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by mazimee(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Nawa for you oo

She didn't ask for your marriage, Na own she dey ask for.
Why did you call her a hoe? Did she hoe around with your man? Or are you her colleague?

This one is too personal

322 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by FIDELITY24(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
she fine o, but i never ready to marry yet!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by kclint85(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
waoh she is beautiful but y d desperation?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:
yup, i think she is joking though.
she may not be joking.Most single and searchng ladies are always stunning.A trip to shiloh wil wow you!

24 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by kclint85(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
babe am here waiting
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by sunshineV(f): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
She's a two faced ho
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by fernandez1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wacko guyz where una dey
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Jetjacky(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
she may not be joking.Most single and searchng ladies are always stunning.A trip to shiloh wil wow you!
thank you for passing me this information, now I know where to go when I'm ready, and to direct interested applicants to cool

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by izaray(f): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
As beautifuls as she is, she is still looking for a husband undecided am sure she neglected her supposed to be husband then, for her boyfriends & runs...i wish her all d best sha, i pray she get the right man..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by joelens007(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
lemme quickly book space....this will make front page

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Yeligray(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
So your days of shunning and screening guys are over now you want to settle for anything.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by spencekat(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
But this babe fine naaa

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by spencekat(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
izaray:
[b][/b]As beautiful[b][/b]s as she is, she is still looking for a husband undecided am sure she neglected her supposed to be husband then, for her boyfriends & runs...i wish her all d best sha, i pray she get the right man..
Irony of life.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Huee(f): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
How is this relevant news? undecided
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by babyfaceafrica: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
After sharing your natural resources to riffrats,alhajis and yahoo boys,you now want to give a responsible man damaged goods..mbanu!!!..we will pass!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by princealexndre(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mumu men too go dey send message... Dey no go sabi say nag witch

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Blackhawk01: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
No sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by godwinony(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
That last pic is in front of the Donald ekong library in uniport.. Make she finish sch first before she reason husband tongue

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by IamAirforce1: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Slaying don tire this one
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Rajosh(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
If you desperately rush into marriage, you'll desperately rush out. Just pray your corpse won't be the only thing that'll come out of the marriage

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.