Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online (6464 Views)

[must See] Hot Photos Of Lady In Braless See-through Outfit At BET Awards Night / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rihanna proves to us she is really the baddest girl. See the see-through dress she wore that got people talking

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5968170_img20170915022046_jpegadf8c0113d1ebb0e3f124a8b165d1f4e
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by BabbanBura(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Rihanna proves to us she is really the baddest girl. See the see-through dress she wore that got people talking

seen. also seen your own, that's if u are the one on that DP - Just to promote ya market!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
BabbanBura:

seen
I hope your Vaseline is safe?
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by midehi2(f): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
See bwest wink
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by BabbanBura(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:
See bwest wink

on top say ya own down deflate than caterpillar flat tyre abi?

2 Likes

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by Florblu(f): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
She looks dirty #NoHating
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by IamLEGEND1: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
That has to be an old photo....
Rihanna wey don fat now..... I had to do a double take when I first saw her on Dj Khaled's wild thoughts video.
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by BabbanBura(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

I hope your Vaseline is safe?

seen. also seen your own, that's if u are the one on that DP - Just to promote ya market!
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by midehi2(f): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
BabbanBura:

on top say ya own down deflate than caterpillar flat tyre abi?
yes...so are you satisfied? because na you deflate am, what about your shrink tiny diick tongue
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

yes...so are you satisfied? because na you deflate am, what about your shrink tiny diick tongue
cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by midehi2(f): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

cheesy cheesy
no mind that otondo boy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
BabbanBura:

the "market" is a private entity... sorry bro
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by BoyHuncho(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

6 Likes

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

Are you saying his Diick like this?

3 Likes

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Vaseline crew should maintain straight line. I'm sure this should go round

1 Like

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by midehi2(f): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Are you saying his Diick like this?
hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:
hahahahahahahaha
He AF run in shame... cheesy
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by midehi2(f): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
He AF run in shame... cheesy
don't mind him, he thought he can intimidate me cheesy

I for fire him small yash

1 Like

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by BabbanBura(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

ahh, kin taba ni a rumbun zuciyata. Kawo durinki ki kani in nonuwan ba su cika ba - my BabbanBura will pump them up wallahi. Don worry about what to pay, it is absolutely FOC cos me, BabbanBura, will always support ya ministry.
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by richidinho(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Omo see boby

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by BabbanBura(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

don't mind him, he thought he can intimidate me cheesy

I for fire him small yash

Really, bring ya arrows on and i will tell the world the Danfo park ya toto is
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by EmperorLee(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaksbullet comman seen bobbi shocked
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by mofeoluwadassah: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
na the work wey she dey do
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by Naughtytboy: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by adaksbullet: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
EmperorLee:
Adaksbullet comman seen bobbi shocked
shocked
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by adaksbullet: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
na the work wey she dey do
I'm liked ur name cool

I we named mine 17th onborn child mofeoluwadasha cool
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by mofeoluwadassah: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm liked ur name cool

I we named mine 17th onborn child mofeoluwadasha cool
undecided
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by adaksbullet: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by mofeoluwadassah: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
adaksbullet:
ode angry
mumu somebody
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by Ashbaba: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oral Health Education Video Series

Obafemi Awolowo Dental Students' Association (IFUDSA)

PLAQUE AND CALCULUS

PLAQUE is a collection of bacteria and sugar on the teeth.
CALCULUS in dentistry is not the application of derivatives and differentials�� but is formed when plaque is hardened by elements present in the saliva.

How do they form?�
They form as yellow deposits around neck of your teeth and spread to other areas of your teeth.

What do they cause?
They cause Gingivitis (disease of the gum), Mouth odour, Bleeding gums etc.

Can they be removed with toothbrushes?
No, they cannot be removed with toothbrushes.

What should I do then?��‍♂
You should ��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoDYJaXJ8s

Enquiries
CODEH Chairman
� _Dr Toluwani - 07065128129_

P.R.O
� Ash - 08161736204

For more Oral Health Education Video
��
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJ3SR920Fh0z6seNTlsSdQ

Help create awareness too, kindly rebroadcast
Thanks.

IFUDSA ==> towards an improved oral health
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by gbzed(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
BabbanBura:

Dat her own sef is still standing ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Showing Her Bre@st On Instagram / How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child / Whose Boyfriend Is This (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.