Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa (1019 Views)

History Of Ile Ife. Yoruba Believes The Gods Descended To Earth And Civilization / Are Igbos Descended From Ancient Sumerians? / Do You Believe That The Ancient Egyptians Descended From The Horn Of Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
About 10,000 BC, a proto-Afroasiatic language speaker ppl started to migrate to Northeast Africa from Eurasia. Some of those ppl then head to south to the Horn of Africa and started to mix with the local population and this created a new language around 8000 BC in which scholars named it "Afro-Asiatic". The specific place for this language origin was in Western Ethiopia.

Those ppl then started to migrate to different directions starting from 10,000-9,500 BC onwards. They started to mix again with the local population. Because of this, isolation and other factors, there one language started to differentiate from one another and this resulted in the forming of different languages. Now those ppl speak the different branches of Afro-Asiatic super family language. Those are:-
- Cushitic family language
- Semitic family language
- Omotic family language
- Chadic family language
- Berber family language
- Ancient Egyptian language

The Afro-Asiatic language speakers who migrated to West and Central Africa started to mixed with the local population (majority were Nilotic ppl). The language of the Afro-Asiatic speakers became dominant on the conquered ppl, so many were assimilated to the former culture. Through time this Afro-Asiatic language started to evolve and formed a language which scholars named "Chadic". This language also started to evolve through time and created different languages that are now part of the Chadic family language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Theory not fact, but a plausible on nonetheless.
Re: Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ersan:
Theory not fact, but a plausible on nonetheless.
Yes, it's a theory

You are Hausa if I remember right.
Am I right?
Re: Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, it's a theory

You are Hausa if I remember right.
Am I right?

Yes, yes i am.

You didnt ask me how my experience with your airline was...
Re: Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Ersan:

Yes, yes i am.

You didnt ask me how my experience with your airline was...
Oh you told me you are going to us our Airline for the 5th time.
Sorry that I didn't ask.
So, how was it?
If I ask again, what is your occupation?
Re: Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Hati13:

Oh you told me you are going to us our Airline for the 5th time.
Sorry that I didn't ask.
So, how was it?
If I ask again, what is your occupation?

LOL it was great, got my heart broken though. Met a girl on the plane and we bonded but we didnt exchange infos. We're in the same country and she told me where she'll be and i dont want to force things but then i may never see her again. I'm torn...

Student.
Re: Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Ersan:

LOL it was great, got my heart broken though. Met a girl on the plane and we bonded but we didnt exchange infos. We're in the same country and she told me where she'll be and i dont know want to force things but then i may never see her again. I'm torn...

Student.
Oh sorry
Is she Ethiopian?

Did you felt the urge to exchange info when you guys were in the plane?

Please meet her in the place she told you. I don't want a permanent heart break for you by her. At least you have nothing to lose.

Did this happened in your return flight?

Who many times did your hear broken before?

Are you pre-undergraduate or University/College or post-graduate student?
Re: Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 16, 2017
Hati13:

Oh sorry
Is she Ethiopian?

Did you felt the urge to exchange info when you guys were in the plane?

Please meet her in the place she told you. I don't want a permanent heart break for you by her. At least you have nothing to lose.

Did this happened in your return flight?

Who many times did your hear broken before?

Are you pre-undergraduate or University/College or post-graduate student?

Naah man shes not. Its one of those things where you're too caught up in the moment and forget you may never see this awesome person again and then it hit you... Not on the return flight, i'm not returning until next year. I'm contemplating when and how i should, i have a friend in their school, hoping he'll find her for me soon...

I'm usually good with heart breaks cause i have a pretty thick skin but this is really bugging me cause its all my fault, traditionally the dude should as for the number and i was too naive to see the implications.

Undergraduate about to start my post studies in a few months.
Re: Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Ersan:

Naah man shes not. Its one of those things where you're too caught up in the moment and forget you may never see this awesome person again and then it hit you... Not on the return flight, i'm not returning until next year. I'm contemplating when and how i should, i have a friend in their school, hoping he'll find her for me soon...

I'm usually good with heart breaks cause i have a pretty thick skin but this is really bugging me cause its all my fault, traditionally the dude should as for the number and i was too naive to see the implications.

Undergraduate about to start my post studies in a few months.
The past is past, so don't think that much for not asking her number. Since your know a friend who can contact her, I'm sure you guys will going to meet in the near future.

It seems your departure from home is because of school learning, so I wish you the very best. Africa needs her literate children's like you.

What are you going to learn?

1 Like

Re: Chadic Family Language Speakers Partially Descended From The Horn Of Africa by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2017
Hati13:

The past is past, so don't think that much for not asking her number. Since your know a friend who can contact her, I'm sure you guys will going to meet in the near future.

It seems your departure from home is because of school learning, so I wish you the very best. Africa needs her literate children's like you.

What are you going to learn?

Economics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About The 250-year-old Ikoro Obibiaku Drum In Umunze, Anambra State? / Do You Know The Story Of Princess Inikpi Of The Igala People? / I Am The Leader Of All Obas In Yorubaland – Oba Akinruntan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.