Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today (90342 Views)

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. / Lil' Ameer. Kano Based Upcoming Nigerian Artist / Nigeria's Youngest Rapper "Lil Ameer Songs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by SwacoBlackPope: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
RIP, Lil Boy
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by CEMSNIGERIA: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
I saw him for the first time performing during last ammawards season 4, the boy is talented. May his soul in peace.
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by pnarthanyl: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Please how much is Gala in your Area?
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by Kirgyakos(m): 12:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Gone 2 b with d Lord
R.I.P
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by NancyChrist: 5:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Dearly Beloved,

Hassan (Lil Meer)
Earthly Journey Has Come To An End But his eternal journey just began BECAUSE HE IS NOW Ready TO Stand Before his Creator in Judgement. And How He Lived His Life While On Planet earth Will Then Determine Where he will SPEND Eternity- Heaven or Hell Fire?

Beloved, It's better to consider this decision primarily while you still breath because " No Sinner Will Enter Into God's Kingdom.

#OnlyJesusIsTheWay
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by adontcare(f): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Skmoda360:

your name is opposite of what you just did now?
You are supposed to care not..
it is for those that just want to hate without being offended, so I don't care about such
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by Honestagbons(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Rip
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Bimffo:
So sad. cry
Death is a __bitch.
We have ASUU members that should be dead.
Wishing anyone dead is foolishness...
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2017
@perdollar, there is evil resident in your heart. You sure need help. What a callous thing to say to a young boy who is gone so early. Na wa for you ooo...
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2017
rattlesnake:
This is why i tell people
JESUS IS THE WAY
Meaning he died because he was a muslim What a gullible statement. Do you know how many children of his age who are christians that are also gone? Your comment lacks reasoning. Am sorry to say that even you lack Jesus with this your statement!!!
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
perdollar:
join him Mr man or remain dump forever
Unless you repent, i prophesy that when you die, no one will even care or miss you. Its not even about prophesy. Its called karma. careful cause it might even come sooner than you expect. Hate as poisoned your heart against humanity...
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2017
perdollar:
yes I get sense!! tnk u
I doubt you know what sense even means! Are you for real I am sorry to say, but i doubt your sanity...
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2017
perdollar:
who humanity help
Then go and die and let those who still believe in humanity co-exist...
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2017
slyng:
*AMAZING*

Q: Who is god?
Ans: Jesus
Q: Is Jesus the son of Mary.
A: Yes
Q: Who created Mary? A: God.
Q: Who is God?
A: Jesus
Q: Jesus is the begotten son.
Q: Who is his father?
A: God.
A: Jesus.
Q: Jesus is a servant of God.
Q: Jesus died on the cross?
Q: Who resurrected him?
Q: Is Jesus a messenger.
Q: Who sent him?
Q: Did Jesus worship while on earth.
Q: Whom did he worship?
Q: Did God have a beginning?
A: No
Q: Then who was born on 25/DEC?
Q: Is Jesus God.
Q: Where's God?
A: In heaven.
Q: How many Gods are there in heaven?
A: Only one God.
Q: Where's Jesus?
A: He is seated on the right hand of his father.
Q: Then how many are
they in heaven?
A: Only one God.
Q: Then how many seats?
A: one
Q: where's Jesus?
A: Seated next to God.
Q: How are they seated on one chair?
A: Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.
�Hahaha what a confusion�

�So beautiful to be a Muslim�
�May Allah have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray� Amin
Heart puzzling write up. But trust me, its not a matter of being a christian or muslim. Its about knowing the true meaning of life and human existence. God is never the author of any religion. Religion begets disunity and confusion. Nature brings harmony with true beauty...
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2017
noscarn91:
rip young thug , find peace in gangster heaven , respect !!!!!!!!!
He was neither a thug nor gangstar...
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by rattlesnake(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2017
abbeyfel:
Meaning he died because he was a muslim What a gullible statement. Do you know how many children of his age who are christians that are also gone? Your comment lacks reasoning. Am sorry to say that even you lack Jesus with this your statement!!!
sharrap
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by noscarn91(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
abbeyfel:
He was neither a thug nor gangstar...
Bleep off my mention , bitch , take your negative energy elsewhere!!!!
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
rattlesnake:
sharrap
SEE WHO IS TALKING ABOUT JESUS. I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND SOME NAIRALANDERS SEF
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by Mourin(f): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
kingphilip:
can somebody borrow me a fainting space
the bolded sha
With all pleasure Mr kingphilip, pls faint in a grand style. lol
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by rattlesnake(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
abbeyfel:
SEE WHO IS TALKING ABOUT JESUS. I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND SOME NAIRALANDERS SEF
a young man died and i said JESUS IS THE WAY
But you started analyzing my statement and inferring all manner of what i didn't infer
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
rattlesnake:

a young man died and i said JESUS IS THE WAY
But you started analyzing my statement and inferring all manner of what i didn't infer
So how did JESUS IS THE WAY correspond with the post?
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by rattlesnake(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
abbeyfel:
So how did JESUS IS THE WAY correspond with the post?
the GOSPEL does not have to correspond to any post my guy grin grin grin grin grin grin love u my guy
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by abbeyfel: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
rattlesnake:

the GOSPEL does not have to correspond to any post my guy grin grin grin grin grin grin love u my guy
Love you too my guy...

1 Like

Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
John 5 Vs 28 -32 says.... do not marvel at this because the hour is coming when ALL those in the memorial tomb will hear his voice and come out........... so let's never worn down at the death of our love ones.... there is still hope... that is if they are in the memory of our God
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by perdollar(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
abbeyfel:
Then go and die and let those who still believe in humanity co-exist...
u r worse off a living being
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by perdollar(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
abbeyfel:
I doubt you know what sense even means! Are you for real I am sorry to say, but i doubt your sanity...
ur brain need sanitary pad indeed
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by perdollar(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
abbeyfel:
Unless you repent, i prophesy that when you die, no one will even care or miss you. Its not even about prophesy. Its called karma. careful cause it might even come sooner than you expect. Hate as poisoned your heart against humanity...
bros, dt karma is also wt u
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by perdollar(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrMelody:
Your heart is dirty. You have the heart of a killer. I never said I loved the government, but come on, someone died, a child for that matter. Repent
repentance is for u a sinner man
Re: Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today by jbblues24(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2019
I like to wax my legs and stick the hair on my back. Why? Because it keeps my back warm. There's method in my madness. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

80's Music Playlist / DOWNLOAD MP3: Flavour Ft. Semah G. Weifur - Most High / Gidimp3.com Search Any Nigerian Music And Download To Your Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.