Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (64618 Views)

MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Ex MBGN Unoaku Anyadike Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Unoaku Anyadike Shows Off Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by stilldoingokay(f): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Omg
This girl is so beautiful
Please is she still single , I'm in love

if this girl is beautiful then there is a chance I will win Miss World someday
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by stilldoingokay(f): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
benosky:

With my present account balance...
I'm finally able to get my choice car.

Some people advise that i should get a black color but I think this BLUE color is OK...

Or what do you think guyz?

you the sick kukuma follow buhari go London make their check the both of una
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by IamAirforce1: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
stilldoingokay:

Hisses
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by charlesucheh(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
She is not different from the everyday area girls I use to see.... Just saying for guys who by now will be salivating that her boobs looks suck able.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
lagosboyz4life:
mtchewwww pussssssy sharing.
Afonja
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Tobiemmanuel007: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
benosky:

Some people advise that i should get a black color but I think this BLUE color is OK...

u just made my day with DAT omo don laugh taya my anus don de pepper me grin

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by skinmalata(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
omg, beauty
checkout my signature, for winning tips
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Omg

This girl is so beautiful

Please is she still single , I'm in love

Dont bother cos you'll always be in the toilet as chronic constipation won't allow you have a gr8 time with her.

She would prefer someone who spends less time in the toilet.

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Tobiemmanuel007: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
nko ta npe lomobirin re
a wife material
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by bolubillionaire(m): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
HRich:
Will that lead her all the ways to Heaven

Beauty without Christ

Beauty without Character

Beauty without Home Training

Vanity Upon Vanity

How can u be this bitter, judgemental and stupid at the same time.
Just condemning d girl like that.
Oga Holy Holy, hope u are already in heaven o.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Dani2017: 12:24am On Sep 16, 2017
She can't be the most beautiful

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by msb247(m): 1:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Some beautiful ones have now been born but prefer not to show themselves by competing or don't have the time/freedom. No offense but come to the north and you'll understand what I mean!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Divay22(f): 1:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm
She's now Ex tho..
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by msb247(m): 1:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Dani2017:
She can't be the most beautiful

Seconded.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Wow she is beautiful and fabulous. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 16, 2017
stilldoingokay:

U sure? embarassed
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by MistaBabz: 4:51am On Sep 16, 2017
I am not disputing the fact the fact that she's fine, but nowadays most of the so called slay queens don't know how to cook & do other house chores, but can spend 2 hours painting their faces. And their rooms are cobwebs & trash headquarters, but if you see them outside, they look extremely fine.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Utagbamaka(m): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2017
benosky:

But dats not a car na. Pickup van for your cement business. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Pain(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerians over exaggerate and over rate things..Why?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mattjoe(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2017
HRich:
Will that lead her all the ways to Heaven

Beauty without Christ

Beauty without Character

Beauty without Home Training

Vanity Upon Vanity

Bros when Basketmouth said beauty is in the eye of the eyer, where were you? So someone cannot just show you a beautiful pot without you talking about what's inside the pot? Ahba!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Breast everywhere
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mattjoe(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Heffalump:

Do you have colour blindness? Or you're being sarcastic!

Even with sarcasm, am suspecting there's still Color Blindness involved.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Utagbamaka(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2017
benosky:

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Blecool(f): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Did i hear the most beautiful in the whole of nigeria? Dat one na too much exaggeration now. I mean she is beautiful bt cnt be in d whole nigeria...*scoffs* nawa o
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by phiszo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Complete package
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by stilldoingokay(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Benstino:

U sure? embarassed
yes now, you think I the lie
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by stilldoingokay(f): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Hisses
bcoz of what
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ogbonnayamiracle(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
is not beautiful am handsome guy

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by IamAirforce1: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
stilldoingokay:

bcoz of what
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
stilldoingokay:

yes now, you think I the lie

Aah. Nope. There's a tendency u ain't. There're hundreds of girls that are more physically and intellectually endowed than her in Nigeria, but not everyone makes it to the competition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati / Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.