Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now (5757 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Ugwuanyi’s Indelible Footprints On Enugu’s Milliken Hill Road / Alpha Jets Put On The Air By Innoson Used To Threaten Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nigerian Air Force Apha jets and Chengdu F-7 flying around Enugu state sky now in show of Force.

military mighty can't defeat this, Nigerians refuse to get it that Biafra is a mind set

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by slimthugchimee(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yes its true....but how is that a show of force, soo NAF can't fly their jets around Nigeria's airspace again undecided

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by Xbus1: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yes bro, they passed through my roof, heading to Abia State now,
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by ritababe(f): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Yes its true....but how is that a show of force, soo NAF can't fly their jets around Nigeria's airspace again undecided

I wonder oh, they didn't show force in Anambra that has more supporters why would they disturb enugu that is peaceful?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by kn23h(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Are you sure these aren't the BSS fighter jet? undecided grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by sarrki(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Igbos caused this mess

If you agree with me that I am right calling Igbos terrorist

Press like

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by LadiIshola(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
The last time I checked,Enugu state is a state in Nigeria and why cant the airforce fly their jets there?
I'm konfuz!! ! angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by Xbus1: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is not necessary Nah , Am angry right now...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by kn23h(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Xbus1:
This is not necessary Nah , Am angry right now...

Why are you angry?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by tutaboi(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Even in Aba right now as at 17 pm
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by ojun50(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos caused this mess

If you agree with me that I am right calling Igbos terrorist

Press like
you are on yr own press like ko delete ni
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by vedaxcool(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Even Bokoharam na for mind e dey but today Bokoharamers dey sleep for their graves nansens
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by SwiftME: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

I wonder oh, they didn't show force in Anambra that has more supporters why would they disturb enugu that is peaceful?
Lol, you seem to everywhere, stroking your clit on any Biafra thread. Yeah, it's kinda hot.

Why Igbo threads??

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by Victornezzar: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yeah bss is ready to fight
Dey av sent us jets 2 fight the zoo cheesy
The zoo is going down cheesy
our director has finished his plans.....we are waiting for d final order from mr cownu....o sorry kanu cool

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by vedaxcool(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
kn23h:
Are you sure these aren't the BSS fighter jet? undecided grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
slimthugchimee:
lol...so when jet hover on top of you head,not one but three jets and you say it's not a show of Force,the hovered two times in formation
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Xbus1:
Yes bro, they passed through my roof, heading to Abia State now,
I don't think is only Aba ,they hovered two times around my area and mind you that move covers the whole of east,that alpha jet can move from Enugu to Lagos in 12mins.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by ritababe(f): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
SwiftME:
Lol, you seem to everywhere, stroking your clit on any Biafra thread. Yeah, it's kinda hot.

Why Igbo threads??

cus I love stroking cl'it on Biafra thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by Xbus1: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
kn23h:

Why are you angry?

They came close to my building and the sound scares, they may drop something and said is a mistake

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by destiny322(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
One day, nigeria will be very peaceful again n we wont hear abt biafra... Future imposible tense
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

lol...they are flying around Eastern Nigeria in show of Force.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by SwiftME: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

Lol, Alright.
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by kn23h(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Xbus1:

They came close to my building and the sound scares, they my drop something and said is a mistake

Pele. If you're not ipob, try to stay safe. If you are, try to stay sane.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by idupaul: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
Nigerian Air Force Apha jets and Chengdu F-7 flying around Enugu state sky now in show of Force.

military mighty can't defeat this, Nigerians refuse to get it that Biafra is a mind set

The Alpha Jet and F7 are not qualified to be called show of force because they have no ability to threaten anything on the ground..They can't even be airborne for long

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by Xbus1: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
show of force, !!! why are they disturbing our peace with tax payers money..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
LadiIshola:
The last time I checked,Enugu state is a state in Nigeria and why cant the airforce fly their jets there?
I'm konfuz!! ! angry angry
I did not say they can't fly but,this one is a show of Force,they fly low enough you can see the pilot and they fly in formation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by destiny322(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

clit stroker... Hehehehe
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by madridguy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Following.......
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

The Alpha Jet and F7 are not qualified to be called show of force because they have no ability to threaten anything on the ground..They can't even be airborne for long
in case you have forgotten,the mentioned jets are the only jets used in the North East we have no other jets operational in the North East apart from this jets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

in case you have forgotten,the mentioned jets are the only jets used in the North East we have no other jets operational in the North East apart from this jets...
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by Xbus1: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
kn23h:

Pele. If you're not ipob, try to stay safe. If you are, try to stay sane.

Am not IPOB, but the way they are going it seems this IPOB is big, for them to be showing this kind of force, they are making me to think that IPOB is bigger than what I thought..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by idupaul: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
in case you have forgotten,the mentioned jets are the only jets used in the North East we have no other jets operational in the North East apart from this jets.

They weren't posing any threat to Boko Haram in the north east just flying for 30 mins and burning so much fuel ..those thing are fighter jets please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 Nigeria Youth Peace Conference Set To Hold / Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. / What Is The Best Punishment For Corrupt Government Officials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.