Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (718290 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mykhelz958: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
ICaSNg:
Any one applying for visa in April and need guidance? So I can drop few tips and updates to visa requirements.

If for september, wait till July please.

If you DM I will charge you !!!

Hello, thanks for this information. If someone applies for visa in mid April against September intake, what will happen.

Anticipating your reply. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vladimiros: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
it crazy 400 to share a room
how about outside the main Dublin city?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vladimiros: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
icasNG
I sent you an email Tuesday evening, dont know if you have seen it yet?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
vladimiros:

how about outside the main Dublin city?
use google
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kennywise006: 3:46am On Mar 07, 2019
[Hello Pristine88..

Please can I contact you directly for a full guide. Am applying for GOI-IES this year.
Please help...or mail me kennywise006@gmail.com

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by weiny: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2019
I want to know the earliest time to apply for sep intake. The embassy said they cant take accept applications before June?

mykhelz958:

Hello, thanks for this information. If someone applies for visa in mid April against September intake, what will happen.

Anticipating your reply. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2019
vladimiros:
icasNG

I sent you an email Tuesday evening, dont know if you have seen it yet?

Not sure. All emails have been attended to.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vladimiros: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
ICaSNg:

Not sure. All emails have been attended to.
I did not get a reply, let me resend the email
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sirgigs: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
ICaSNg:
Any one applying for visa in April and need guidance? So I can drop few tips and updates to visa requirements.

If for september, wait till July please.

If you DM I will charge you !!!

Hello Buddy,

Please I am more interested in the work permit then eventually their Permanent Residency.

Could you guide me through the possibility of this? Also, after the 1yr MSC program, can one bring in our spouse? Also can our spouses work ?

Tha ks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dhammielare(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Hello OP..
Pls if you don't want to go through school what's the procedure for traveling there to get a better job? Or probably talk of undergraduate degree

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bbyyo: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2019
ICaSNg:

Hello,

A PGC is equivalent to level 7 and you need to have an academic qualification at level 8 before you can be accepted into a level 9 i.e Masters program .
In-Class or Online degrees are relatively the same. I mean especially for PGD or MSc programs you cover the same modules but an online program is cheaper than In-class program and you don't have to hustle for a visa and its tenable anywhere in the world so far the school and the course is fully accredited and approved.

For those applying for scholarship, my simple trick at evaluating myself is e.g will I employ myself? Can I give myself scholarship if I was part of the Scholarship team? What do I need to see in a candidate to award such a scholarship and do I have such?

If you have exceptional answers to such questions, try your luck...

e.g Employers look for different things in each employee or applicant, acquire more than enough relevant experience and be exceptional.
I have a 3rd class client working with GLO as a high ranked IT expert and she's applying for a masters degree ; She has acquired excellent grades in 2 PGD programs and also a PGC program; so tell me do you think an employer will pick a fresh 1st class graduate over her ? I don't think so.

Just define what you want , pray, pursue it and the SKY is just the BEGINNING!

Finally, Ireland visa approval depends 95% on your documentation and justification of not studying your intended course in Nigeria or any where else.
But definitely better than Canada, Australia and even the US.

All the best.

Thanks for your reply i really appreciate ma since only Pgd and Masters are level 9.

If am lucky to get school that would admit me for Post graduate diploma do Irish embassy issue visas for people going on a 1yr program?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by debris: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
@ICaSNg do they give visa permit for 1 year programs?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mydavids: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
debris:
@ICaSNg do they give visa permit for 1 year programs?
Visa permit? Most master programme is one year and yeah Visa can be given if you present all the necessary documents.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ANEGBE84(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please an new here I got admission in University of LIT to study marketing and management strategy in September intake. Please is there any one going there or U are there already studying please can U tell me more about the accommodation and part time job there.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wolesantos: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2019
ANEGBE84:
Please an new here I got admission in University of LIT to study marketing and management strategy in September intake. Please is there any one going there or U are there already studying please can U tell me more about the accommodation and part time job there.

Please How Much is the tuition fee?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ANEGBE84(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2019
€10,250
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by natureboi7(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2019
good day team,
i studied engineering in school , do i have a chance to do an msc in business analytics in any of the irish schools.??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mydavids: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2019
Yes
natureboi7:
good day team,
i studied engineering in school , do i have a chance to do an msc in business analytics in any of the irish schools.??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by natureboi7(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mydavids:
Yes
is that wat u are currently studying or going for??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ANEGBE84(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Wolesantos:

Please How Much is the tuition fee?
€10,250 are u seeking admission there
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dreamchaserz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
ANEGBE84:

I am. I DMed you already.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olufemijr: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yea I just got an offer from LIT also to study management and marketing strategy. Drop your email so that we fit relate.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by tune10: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ireland issa scam!!... the place is very difficult... no accommodation, no casual jobs or getting one is very very hard plus you’re spending €80 on transport monthly and there’s still rent to pay.
Just saying o

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
tune10:
Ireland issa scam!!... the place is very difficult... no accommodation, no casual jobs or getting one is very very hard plus you’re spending €80 on transport monthly and there’s still rent to pay.
Just saying o
really are their?how about student pass
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gbp2020: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
Are you currently studying in Ireland?

tune10:
Just saying o
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gbp2020: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hello everyone, please I need your advice because am getting confused about studying in Ireland due to bad report/comment from folks. What is it like there? I've Bsc in sociology and I'm planning to secure admission for fall September 2019, I will be applying for a premasters program but I don't want to waste my money, please is there any chance for me to secure a job after study and PR.

tune10:
Just saying o
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by queengift(f): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
tune10:
Just saying o

It's a scam to you and a blessing to others. May be you are not destined to work and live in Ireland l.

my dear no country is easy, it's just determination

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mydavids: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2019
This is a lie, stop the false information, people are working part time, some have gotten offers for internship. You can personalize it but don’t generalize it cause it’s not a scam.
tune10:
Just saying o

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2019
tune10:
Just saying o

Am sorry you're feeling a little bit under the weather or sad about things in general.

From your previous comments, am guessing you resumed in January, you have to get your PPs number which is similar to your social security number to allow you work and get taxed appropriately.
You also need to secure an appointment to get your GNIB / Resident permit card ; may take weeks before you can get both sorted. At least PPs has to be sorted before looking for job or securing a part-time job.

No one promised, money is being laid down on the streets of Dublin for you to pick up.

And even if you choose, US, UK, Canada or Australia ; the process is the same around the world.

I'll suggest your get the necessary things sorted first; reach out to other Nigerians or International students who have been through the process - Religious gathering also provide immense support and information.
Change your mentality , cos no one owes you anything-

I wish you all the very best and hope to hear good news from you soon.

5 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Zudoka(f): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please, is POF for Ireland still €7000? I found this amount online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.