Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (718113 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
breezy147:

Congrats in advance

Hello Breezy how can I contact you privately.
Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
lilshon:

Nothing from ups yet. Although, I did send an email to the embassy on Monday and I was told to check back today. I have done that and I'm waiting for their response.

Any response from the embassy?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lilshon(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
phychem:

Any response from the embassy?

Yes. They said it's on the queue to be assessed and should check back a week from today.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
When did you apply?
lilshon:

Yes. They said it's on the queue to be assessed and should check back a week from today.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lilshon(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pelumos:
When did you apply?

June 19
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
It should be out this week all things being equal. Just be positive
lilshon:

June 19
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Do students resume after the orientation cos i dont know any july applicant who has been applied and I applied towards 3rd week in July and meant to resume on Sep 2nd
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dkmdebugin: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
What school?
Pelumos:
Do students resume after the orientation cos i dont know any july applicant who has been applied and I applied towards 3rd week in July and meant to resume on Sep 2nd
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
iamfelixy:
Please can we call this person?, As my resumption is 2nd, applied July 19

The processing takes approximately 8 weeks. If you're not in your 7th week, why are you calling? You applied late and your haste might count against you. The duration of application length is clearly stated on their website
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Athlone
dkmdebugin:
What school?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
EzeK01:
Mine is 11th June, nothing yet
How far bro?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
nwokoye19:

Hello Breezy how can I contact you privately. Thank you
You can mention me on a neutral thread.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
nwokoye19:

Hello Breezy how can I contact you privately. Thank you
You can mention me on a neutral thread.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by terry5000: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Any pointers on how to get accommodation close to LIT in Limerick? I've been at it for a while now.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by babzy90: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
DKIT here
princeoban:
Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread since submitting and i said to myself i was going to post when i also receive mine.

Visa Issued
30th of July, 2019
received today..

Submitted on the 10th of June VFS Lagos

Dundalk Inst Of Tech....

Who else is going over there. Please lets all connect
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by babzy90: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hi... kindly let's connect
TemiTopeee:
Hey Guys,

i have been a silent follower of this thread and i must say that it is quite resourceful.

i got my passport today .

VISA ISSUED !!!
submitted 14th of june
Stamped 30th July.

Received TODAY.

DKIT ( Dundalk institute of Technology )

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by OlaOla8: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Evening all,

Please I’ll like someone to advise me on what airline to book when coming down to Ireland and I’m worried about the issue of certain countries that require a transit visa.

Though I have looked at Emirates, Qatar and Turkish Air cause they seem affordable for now but will Dubai require a transit visa or Doha or turkey ?

Anyone ?
Kindly answer...
Thanks!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by femzyacess: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
OlaOla8:
Evening all,

Please I’ll like someone to advise me on what airline to book when coming down to Ireland and I’m worried about the issue of certain countries that require a transit visa.

Though I have looked at Emirates, Qatar and Turkish Air cause they seem affordable for now but will Dubai require a transit visa or Doha or turkey ?

Anyone ?
Kindly answer...
Thanks!
You don't need a transit visa...Qatar has a min lay over of 2.59hrs which could be spent in lagos and once you land you might be hurried into the waiting plane enroute dublin...all d best

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by femzyacess: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
femo7:
DBS

VISA ISSUED!!!!!!!
Submitted on June 17th @VSF Lagos
Got to Abuja 18th June

Stamped Aug 3rd 2019

Received today at exactly 4.32pm.

God is great!!!!!!!

Congrats
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by samhardy: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
breezy147:

Read through. Everything you need is on the irish immigration website.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Study

Thanks... I ll go tru it
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2019
OlaOla8:
Evening all,

Anyone ?
Kindly answer...
Thanks!

Hi

You don't need a transit visa . However, Emirate airline have a policy of providing transit visa and accommodation for their passengers with a stopover of more than 10 hours depending on the time of arrival in Dubai ( I don't know if they still have this policy and if it applies to all routes ,kindly check with the customer care using the contact details on Emirates airline website) .

I have had a 3 hours transit in Qatar using Qatar airline and 8hours transit in Turkey using Turkish airlines and I didn't get a transit visa. I was in the airport until I boarded the next plane to my destination.

As long as you indicate your point of departure (Nigeria ) to your final destination (Ireland), you should be fine.You can always confirm with any airline your doubts before booking your ticket .

Please note ,Emirate airline must stopover in Dubai and you board your next plane to Ireland. Qatar Airline must stop over in Qatar then to Ireland and Turkish Airline must stop over in Turkey before going to Ireland.

Regards.

Louis

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2019
Hello guys.

I am kind of wondering how to submit my Canada visa refusal. They didn't send any official refusal letter. Just an email stating the reasons for refusal. When submitting my Irish application should I print out the email and attach? And secondly, I intend to do Edu Bond and submit my sponsors statement as well but my assigned agent said i have to also submit my account statement. How true is this?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oseunseun: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2019
You can use the email from CIC that was sent to you for refusal.

I did Edubond and submitted my statement as well with that of my sponsor

wealthmiq:
Hello guys.

I am kind of wondering how to submit my Canada visa refusal. They didn't send any official refusal letter. Just an email stating the reasons for refusal. When submitting my Irish application should I print out the email and attach? And secondly, I intend to do Edu Bond and submit my sponsors statement as well but my assigned agent said i have to also submit my account statement. How true is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.